ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Preview...who ya got?

Our college football national champion will be crowned tonight. Our expert staff has chimed in with their predictions. But, we want your predictions and analysis as well in this interactive piece in the comments section of this article. Who ya got? Dawgs or Tide?

http://lastwordoncollegefootball.co...championship-game-preview-georgia-vs-alabama/
I could give 2 shyts to watch another sec championship game. Especially since the first one didn't matter. Screw bama, they shouldn't be in the playoff.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
As far as I'm concerned, we already have a national champ...UCF (the team that is 13-0, just beat Auburn, who beat both Georgia and Alabama this season).

After excluding the Big 12 for two years because "conference championships matter", Alabama doesn't even make it to a conference championship and now all of a sudden, "conference championships don't matter."

Now it's just a beauty contest again, what teams "look" the best to a group of people with the overall goal of making as much money as possible.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
I could give 2 shyts to watch another sec championship game. Especially since the first one didn't matter. Screw bama, they shouldn't be in the playoff.

I predict very poor ratings tonight. I won't be tuning in. Not sure anyone outside of the deep South will either.

I'm a fan of football. I like watching NCAA football. But this matchup just... sucks. SEC fans will watch. But I doubt I will. Might if I'm bored enough. I just hate 'Bama/Saban. They've been king of the hill for so long, I just ain't a fan. Don't need to give them credit by watching. Georgia, I hope Georgia wins but I don't think I care enough to watch. Literally zero skin in this game.

Yes. I agree with most here...... who out west really cares?? I don't. I don't plan to watch, maybe catch some of it at the gym, while I'm on the treadmill. Alabama should not be in it.
Georgia 24 Bama 16 F

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT