ADVERTISEMENT

New Baseball Commitment

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Gunner Gouldsmith, currently a sophomore at Rio Rancho HS in Rio Rancho, NM. His older brother plays baseball for New Mexico.

Gunner Gouldsmith, currently a sophomore at Rio Rancho HS in Rio Rancho, NM. His older brother plays baseball for New Mexico.

Sure, try to change the subject by changing sports. At least you didn't attempt to use the basketball team to distract this pitchfork-wielding mob. :p

That said , Aron Baynes and the Celtics play Wednesday at 5 on....ESPN or TNT I think....against the Cavaliers. Baynesie had 10 rebounds on Sunday.

Sure, try to change the subject by changing sports. At least you didn't attempt to use the basketball team to distract this pitchfork-wielding mob. :p

That said , Aron Baynes and the Celtics play Wednesday at 5 on....ESPN or TNT I think....against the Cavaliers. Baynesie had 10 rebounds on Sunday.

Wednesday is ESPN. Thursdays are TNT's night to shine. Bummer it's on Wednesday.

Love this. He seems like a solid player. Someone that can grow, learn and excel. Love that we are getting these early commits.
Early commitments in baseball are tough. The really good ones get drafted and go for the dough Not saying that will happen here, but I take all early baseball commitments with a grain of salt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT