ADVERTISEMENT

New RB Transfer

Les Miles makes sure there is a empty seat next to him and says, "I will have 1 oz. pineapple juice, 1 oz. blue curacao, 1 oz. 7 up, 1 oz. peach schnapps and a bud light". He takes a drink of the beer and says, "Mike you seen any hot blondes in this place? My wife is gone for the weekend and I need a babysitter".
Mike tells him “Wulff is available...he’s in the bathroom.”

Reactions: earldacoug
Says the guy who gets triggered every time Ed posts.
That's not accurate. I'm more tolerant of Eric than most around here, and I don't pile on him like most others. In the other most active recent thread, in fact, I made a point about finances consistent with what he had written, backing up the point.

In any event, he and you are dumb.

That's not accurate. I'm more tolerant of Eric than most around here, and I don't pile on him like most others. In the other most active recent thread, in fact, I made a point about finances consistent with what he had written, backing up the point.

In any event, he and you are dumb.

Whatever you say dude.

'll be sure to send over a safety pin next time he posts.

Whatever you say dude.

'll be sure to send over a safety pin next time he posts.
You seem flummoxed by my lack of your desired reaction to these baseless "triggering" assertions, and have nothing else to offer.

That's three swings and misses thus far.

I may make you or Eric look stupid in the next thread of my choosing, so you may want to research new argument tactics.

You seem flummoxed by my lack of your desired reaction to these baseless "triggering" assertions, and have nothing else to offer.

That's three swings and misses thus far.

I may make you or Eric look stupid in the next thread of my choosing, so you may want to research new argument tactics.

Lol you sure have me scared.

And since you are throwing names around, why don't you make yours known?

Lol you sure have me scared.

And since you are throwing names around, why don't you make yours known?
If you want to talk about being "triggered," the use of his first name, which is widely known and was used because someone had called him "Ed," that seems to fit your reaction.

If my name was Adam and my last name was Lombardo, and I had a "CougAL" handle, I wouldn't fret too much if someone called me "Adam," rather than the erroneous "Al," if that was widely known, and no last name was given (despite that also being fairly well-known). If it is intended to be secret that Eric's name isn't "Ed," my apologies.

In any case, the worst of this board (out of many dysfunctional aspects) is when people become stalkers, and your question to me has me concerned you may be going down that road. I suggest you do not.

If you want to talk about being "triggered," the use of his first name, which is widely known and was used because someone had called him "Ed," that seems to fit your reaction.

If my name was Adam and my last name was Lombardo, and I had a "CougAL" handle, I wouldn't fret too much if someone called me "Adam," rather than the erroneous "Al," if that was widely known, and no last name was given (despite that also being fairly well-known). If it is intended to be secret that Eric's name isn't "Ed," my apologies.

In any case, the worst of this board (out of many dysfunctional aspects) is when people become stalkers, and your question to me has me concerned you may be going down that road. I suggest you do not.

No one is stalking anybody. I already had to deal with one on this board who liked to throw our name around when we repeatedly told him it wasn't appreciated. He didn't seem to like the taste of his own medicine.

I just don't see the point in calling people by their name when they have states before it wasn't appreciated on several occasions.

No one is stalking anybody. I already had to deal with one on this board who liked to throw our name around when we repeatedly told him it wasn't appreciated. He didn't seem to like the taste of his own medicine.

I just don't see the point in calling people by their name when they have states before it wasn't appreciated on several occasions.

I respect that and didn't mean to perpetuate any of that. I know we've seen some serious nastiness on here involving peoples' families, among other things, and anything like that or offline threats, screwing with peoples' lives or families, is way over the line.

I respect that and didn't mean to perpetuate any of that. I know we've seen some serious nastiness on here involving peoples' families, among other things, and anything like that or offline threats, screwing with peoples' lives or families, is way over the line.

Thank you for that. Much appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT