ADVERTISEMENT

New subscriber here...

I am most definitely not a Paul Wulff apologist. I remember his first press conference as the newly hired head man. Talk about a cringe fest. He was nervous, sweaty and said something along the lines of "I hate the color purple." So embarrassing..
Having graduated in '90 I do have respect for the guy as a football player. He was tough and part of a really good Cougar team in the late 80's. He was most definitely over his head as a Power-5 head coach, no question. His teams were hideous and would have continued circling the drain for as long as he was here.
CML is the best thing to ever happen to our Cougs. To argue otherwise is just foolish. None of us knows how long he will be around so we should all appreciate and enjoy the ride we're on.
Go Cougs, take it to SC.

I am most definitely not a Paul Wulff apologist. I remember his first press conference as the newly hired head man. Talk about a cringe fest. He was nervous, sweaty and said something along the lines of "I hate the color purple." So embarrassing..
Having graduated in '90 I do have respect for the guy as a football player. He was tough and part of a really good Cougar team in the late 80's. He was most definitely over his head as a Power-5 head coach, no question. His teams were hideous and would have continued circling the drain for as long as he was here.
CML is the best thing to ever happen to our Cougs. To argue otherwise is just foolish. None of us knows how long he will be around so we should all appreciate and enjoy the ride we're on.
Go Cougs, take it to SC.

Welcome to the board. Wonderful to have you.

Reactions: Cougarmatt90
just thought I'd announce that, carry on...

Just follow my lead, grasshopper. You will soon find out who the good guys are (anyone who agrees with me and likes my incredibly intelligent posts), and who the bad guys are (the opposite of the above). And that other guy who I still like but who is otherwise universally despised and ridiculed.

Oh and I think it is unfair that this new guy has 2 posts and 10 likes already. By that math I should have 30,000 likes. Get to likin' me people. :confused:

just thought I'd announce that, carry on...
If you think that's funny....you'll fit right in.
giphy.gif

Welcome. You'll laugh, you'll cry. But you'll still come back for more.

And grow thick skin if you want to post with any regularity! lol.

Truthfully, welcome Matt. Go Cougs.

Reactions: Cougarmatt90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT