ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Cougs: Minshew has 1 incompletion in Jags win over Colts

Nice start to the season. Still boggles the mind to know that he was set to be a backup at Alabama and would likely be a grad assistant coach right now if not for an unfortunate set of circumstances that brought him to Pullman.

Super excited to watch Gardner play this season. I'm not an NFL person, at all. But.....now a Jaguar fan. Looks like we're going have to either pickup the NFL Game Pass or watch YouTube highlights.

Post Game interviews:

Game Highlights:

Last edited:
Really the most amazing stat line. 19 of 20, but only 173 yards.
Must be close to an NFL record for single game percent completions.
I obviously didn't see the game, and all that really matters is the "W", but you kind of think maybe throw more than 5 passes a quarter, or maybe throw deeper, when your guy is hitting 95% of his passes!

I hope that either he gets traded or they realize what they have and build around him. It was only by the grace of God that their rookie rb turned out to be a gamer. And a lot of that has to do with teams not being in football shape yet, so who knows if he'll be as successful 4 or 5 games in.

That being said, GM is a true talent along the lines of Russ Wilson. No one, and I mean no one, will give him any credit because he's not "their guy", and he may never get the credit if he doesn't end up in a SB, but 19/20 is not a fluke. 3td/0int is not a fluke. His stat lines were great last year as well, considering what he was given to work with.

One last thing: watching the highlights it seemed to me that defenses aren't looking to rip the qb's head off any more and are content to wrap up and drag down. That bodes well for GM because he's going to be sacked several times a game with the OL he has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT