ADVERTISEMENT

Nicholas Sheetz

Any new news? I had heard the team was following him a while back but Im not understanding your post CD.

Any new news? I had heard the team was following him a while back but Im not understanding your post CD.

Phelps posted a pic of dinner like he normally does. You could zoom in on a notepad with the name Nicholas Sheetz....I notified him and the post was deleted.

Is he another PWO? Seems we have landed several DL PWOs in the past few days.

I don't think so. The school tweeted out the bat signal, he's from South Carolina, and he has over 10 offers from smaller schools. None of that signals PWO.

I don't think so. The school tweeted out the bat signal, he's from South Carolina, and he has over 10 offers from smaller schools. None of that signals PWO.

Correct, he has 13 offers including a bunch of middle majors (USF/Troy/Middle Tennesssee)

PWO offers from Georgia and Florida so shows he has some protential. Has a good frame. A few years in a weight program can easily put on 30 more pounds.

I believe he has a PWO from Clemson as well. Kids gonna be a monster on the inside in Phelps system. He will easily put on 25 lbs and still have that get off. If this kid was in Washington he would prob be a 4 star recruit. Happy to see Phelps be rewarded for all his travels.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
I believe he has a PWO from Clemson as well. Kids gonna be a monster on the inside in Phelps system. He will easily put on 25 lbs and still have that get off. If this kid was in Washington he would prob be a 4 star recruit. Happy to see Phelps be rewarded for all his travels.

His Twitter shows he's now 6-4, 253. The senior highlight video shows him fighting off block after block and a pretty good burst after that.

Shock, while I agree he might be a 4* if he were from Washington, it is a certainty that he would have been granted a 4* if the UW had offered him.

I believe he has a PWO from Clemson as well. Kids gonna be a monster on the inside in Phelps system ... If this kid was in Washington he would prob be a 4 star recruit.

Another steak-eater for Tracy C's toolbox!

Turned down opportunities to play at at Florida, Georgia, Clemson (and thus likely South Carolina as well).

As Shock 'n' Awe explained, probably at least a 4-star recruit in the Pacific Northwest.

Appears from evaluations I've read here, Nick Sheetz could be expected to hit the field soon next fall.

His Twitter shows he's now 6-4, 253. The senior highlight video shows him fighting off block after block and a pretty good burst after that.
He does look 6-4 and looks at least 240. They could start him out at DE and work him inside as he gets up to 270 plus. Keep the Dline guys coming. It's funny how when you think that a certain position is deep...the season proves you wrong...like the Dbacks this year.

Agreed, Fro. And the 4 JC D backs on campus for spring ball pretty much underlines your comment.

He does look 6-4 and looks at least 240. They could start him out at DE and work him inside as he gets up to 270 plus. Keep the Dline guys coming. It's funny how when you think that a certain position is deep...the season proves you wrong...like the Dbacks this year.

After a redshirt season, he's a T in this defense.

Reactions: kougkurt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT