ADVERTISEMENT

No want to C Firing. Rolo brought this on himself. Anti Vax Mandate.

mikalalas

Hall Of Fame
Feb 26, 2007
I didn't want Rolo to get fired. He at least deserved to end of season reevaluation, football wise

Also as I have said before: Covid is only about 3 times worse then FLU. Low Mortality Rate. Stats back that up.

I'm against Inslee's Mandate Im not vaxxed yet(tho will be soon, since at high risk, because stroke.

BUT Despite that the only people to blame is INSLEE AND Rolo.

Mike Leach is anti vaxx. And he said NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If Rolo had done the same instead of saying HEY LOOK AT ME, I NOT VAXXED, AND NOT GONA GET VAXXED, there wouldn't have been a problem at first.

And Mike Leach would have gotten Vaxxed to avoid getting fired. Rolo should have done the same.

Yeach Rolo doesn't have to Shouldn't have had to get Vaxxed to keep his job.

BUT the reality is that 50% HALF of people, recruits, parents, fans, etc, were, are Pro Vax, and was going to be pissed off.

A CEO, Salesman, etc, shouldn't piss of HALF the people, no matter how stupid, moronic, they are.

They don't want to and shouldn't piss off HALF their customers, that buy their products.

Rolo was a leader, and the product was Cougar Football, and the customers are fans, parents, students, recruits, etc. He shouldn't have pissed HALF of them off.

As to the Mandate, as wrong, unfair as it is, was, since Nurses, Teachers, Police, Firefighters, EMT's were wrongly fired for not getting Vaxxed, Rolo also should be fired.

If Rolo had not been fired, Nurses, Teachers, Cops, etc, would have rightly screamed HEY ITS UNFAIR THAT WE GET FIRED, AND ROLO DOESNT.

Even if Schultz, Chun, had not fired Rolo, INSLEE may have revoked funding to WSU, fired Schultz, Chun for not firing Rolo, because Rolo was, is the Highest paid STATE employee.

WSU, Schultz, Chun, LEGALLY, HAD THEIR HANDS TIED AND WERE FORCED TO FIRE ROLO.

I'm pretty sure the last thing they wanted was for Rolo, Stutzman to be fired mid season and go from 4-3, to 4-7. I'm sure they would have preferred they stay, and go 5-6, 6-6, 7-5, instead, and then either fired, reevaluated Rolo.

I didn't want Rolo to get fired, but he brought it on himself. And even tho there was a wrong mandate, he was getting paid 3 Million, and he should have just sucked it up, got the jab, made everyone happy, sacrificed for the program, team, players, fans, been a leader, not been hypocritically asking his players to sacrifice, while he didn't, and KEPT his JOB.

And Rolo suing WSU is worse. F him for doing that. And F those who support him doing that. And doing that will pretty much guarantee that he will rightfully never get a P5 job again.

And even if disagree, that ok in a way(Your still wrong), but what's not ok is calling for Schultz's and Chun's head over this, and stopping donations over this, and not supporting the fans, players, not going to games over this, and forever renouncing your WSU fanhood over this.

To those of you who want to do that those things, and renounce your fanhood, etc, and support Rolo suing WSU, etc, then F you, bye, WSU DOESNT NEED OR WANT FANS LIKE YOU, BYE DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE BUT ON THE WAY OUT.

ADVERTISEMENT