ADVERTISEMENT

Official Coug vs Trees game thread

P12 Network showing Beavs OT. WOW @ OSU on the road against a [usually] good CU team.

Not saying I do; not saying I don't, but I just discovered CFB streams on Reddit... I get P12 Network but wow, I basically only watch football and now there's just no reason to buy ANY kind of live TV service. At one point I was paying $200/mo to Verizon to get hundreds of channels so I could watch west coast football on the east coast... and still only got about 1/2 of them.

P12 Network showing Beavs OT. WOW @ OSU on the road against a [usually] good CU team.

Not saying I do; not saying I don't, but I just discovered CFB streams on Reddit... I get P12 Network but wow, I basically only watch football and now there's just no reason to buy ANY kind of live TV service. At one point I was paying $200/mo to Verizon to get hundreds of channels so I could watch west coast football on the east coast... and still only got about 1/2 of them.
I have to use the dodgy sites and hate it, because I'm overseas

This could come down to matchups if we're not on our game offensively. Their tall receivers and TEs will be a nightmare for our Hobbit Corprs DBs. I think only Harper is taller than 6' in the secondary?

There was a point - perhaps 3 seconds after the snap - where you knew we weren't completing the first down. What I love about Minshew is that he stays calm and still manages to find open guys, or can beat you with his legs.

Relatively, that is a long time ago. This defense is not the Palouse Posse, but it has shown up when it has needed except for one half.
Yes, I'm talking about one play here looking like it's from a previous era. I'm not saying I'm turning in my Cougar badge - no heretics here.

I expected a high scoring shootout last week. Maybe it’s going to be this week instead? Both offenses just marched down the field, defenses barely seem to be on the field.

TAYLOR COMFORT!!!!!

Go f u c k yourself Coug Ed and Flat you sh*t head doubters!

It would be hard to pick an MVP at this point

I could make an argument for Pelluer or Minshew.

Opening drive had me worried - since then, could not have asked for better performance from all phases. Would be thrilled if the HALF ended this way, but I suspect it will get even better.

Watching the USC - ASU game and now this one.
You can see why it's important to have a QB with experience.
Wilkins made a key call to end USC's home streak and Minshew just made an outstanding play call to get the lead.
14-7
Still early and Stanford is dangerous but the pressure on them.

This is absolute bullshit. They are letting whiteside get away with murder every time the ball is in the air. Can’t allow receivers to push and grab like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT