ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs Bruins

UCLA ran three good plays. Robinson missed a wide open TD on his second play, we weren't so lucky the third play. Gordon with a dumb pick. UCLA came to play.

Sitting here at my home in CO listening to the lady announcer describe nearby Arvada as "Are-vayda". No idea how you get that from Arvada... does she call Nevada "Nuh-VAY-duh?"

Anthony Gordon and singer Ray LaMontagne - same person?

screenshot-18.png

Reactions: ATACFD
7 free points to UCLA courtesy of Gordy but just keep playing our game and we'll be fine. We are moving the ball pretty effortlessly. Just decided to start the game putting ourselves in a hole

Bit lame these handoffs to Borghi though. Bad read for the handoff or what? Rescued by the facemask

7 free points to UCLA courtesy of Gordy but just keep playing our game and we'll be fine. We are moving the ball pretty effortlessly. Just decided to start the game putting ourselves in a hole

Bit lame these handoffs to Borghi though. Bad read for the handoff or what? Rescued by the facemask
8 in the box and he didn’t check out of it

Ucla put in a few twists on the defense and offense and it resulted in the TD.
Cougs have tied it up.
No panic in this team.

Clayes defense looked woefully unprepared and out of position, I know he will make adjustments-but that stuff wont cut it against good teams.

The lady announcing says max borghi has an 80% completion percentage in the passing game. MUTE

Clayes defense looked woefully unprepared and out of position, I know he will make adjustments-but that stuff wont cut it against good teams.

The lady announcing says max borghi has an 80% completion percentage in the passing game. MUTE
The latest after the TD: "Gordon says, 'what up Mahomes?'"

Wow. You're trying too hard, lady.

Reactions: cougarhawk1
Thank goodness DTR still sucks. Easy conversion available in about three different ways on that third down that they didn't get.

Our defense is one that really helps bad offenses "Get Right". Their QB's inaccuracy at times might be our only savior on D tonight. Quite a few open guys running around.

Wow. With as bad as the defense is shaping up to be this year, we can't be giving opponents extra chances through INTs and fumbles

Well this is gonna be one of those games. Just have to find a way to win it and flush it from the system.

Can't afford to stay behind Chip with the way we play the run. He'll shorten the game significantly because we can't stop the run consistently enough.

I'm a full 4 downs behind y'all but crazy obvious holding on #73 on 2nd down. Double fistful of shirt inches from the ball and pulling in and zebras see nothing?

TD Cougs
14-10 lead despite the horrible start.
Need the defense to watch out for the QB bootleg.

If we made a drinking game out of the announcers none of us would make it through the fourth quarter.

Reactions: ATACFD
350 combined yards of offense and we're barely into the 2Q

Gonna be that kind of season for these two teams

easop Winston and T Harris are really good shifty recievers, Patmon looks like a future nfl guy.

defense worries me, need more macdougal on obvious running downs. Beekman is very good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT