ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. tWSU vs. PSU

Ed Tingsted interview on pregame show was funny. And should be posted here.
Do they archive this stuff?

He had stories about about all 5 previous coaches. (Wulff told him that he did NOT pass gas on the sidelines)

A player "at Reno" cried and nearly refused to take field to play when he was taped with wrong color tape. (They played at Reno under Doba & Leach)

Coaches get mad if answer to injury question changes the next day....

If the coaches won't protect JDL from himself, it's going to be a long year. He might as well have handed that dB the ball for a such as he stared down that route.

JDL can’t make a read for shit. 8 running wide open on the skinny post and he dumps it short into double coverage. This offense is a F’ing train wreck.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Just let JDL do the Vince Young thing, mold the offense around him improvising. He has zero field vision,missed the wide open WR on that last play. I mean wide open, with what... 2 wr in the pattern?

Reactions: Coug90
The OL blocks like they just expect JDL to take off on every play. 63 gave his guy one shove and then just kinda stood there. There's no trust between the units on offense.

Just let JDL do the Vince Young thing, mold the offense around him improvising. He has zero field vision,missed the wide open WR on that last play. I mean wide open, with what... 2 wr in the pattern?
It’s not just JDL. The OL has no awareness either.

I feel bad for Borghi. Started his career on a very good Pac-12 team, and he’s going to end it in a mediocre big sky team.

It’s not just JDL. The OL has no awareness either.

I feel bad for Borghi. Started his career on a very good Pac-12 team, and he’s going to end it in a mediocre big sky team.
Shit, he's not even getting half the snaps. They brought him in to block on the last series. Seriously, how is he not in the portal already?

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
What the hell is wrong with our O line? Lots of experience, but can not block anyone at all! Also, is it just me or does Borghi seem to be playing scared?

Reactions: justinbgocougs
USC may be taking a knee at our 10 yard line next week before half. I never thought I’d see that again but here we are

What the hell is wrong with our O line? Lots of experience, but can not block anyone at all! Also, is it just me or does Borghi seem to be playing scared?

I was going to say that. He keeps slowing down before contact instead of bulldozing through it like he normally does. Maybe it was just a fluke couple plays but keep an eye on it.

I think they play up against USC, but so far I dont see us scoring or defending anyone we will play the rest of the way….

You would be scared too playing behind that o line.

Ed Tingsted interview on pregame show was funny. And should be posted here.
Do they archive this stuff?

He had stories about about all 5 previous coaches. (Wulff told him that he did NOT pass gas on the sidelines)

A player "at Reno" cried and nearly refused to take field to play when he was taped with wrong color tape. (They played at Reno under Doba & Leach)

Coaches get mad if answer to injury question changes the next day....
Wasn’t that Rahmel Dockery, who ended up transferring to OSU?

USC may be taking a knee at our 10 yard line next week before half. I never thought I’d see that again but here we are
This team got the doors blown off of them last season in at USC...it's gonna happen again at home.

Did anyone think the QB was not going to carry it there (I mean anyone not on the staff or on the field)?

Reactions: justinbgocougs
I would like to know what the heck is happening with our lines. We did not regress personnel wise to FCS level, but we surely have from a performance standpoint.

PSU has confidence now.
JDL has to do something this quarter or maybe have to go to Cooper.

Not a good feeling right now.

ADVERTISEMENT