ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread tWSU vs uu

They’re playing off the receivers after getting torched by usc.

Extremely alarming how WIDE OPEN Utah's notoriously ineffectual offense has been early tonight, even on incompletes

And we'll have a good tackle followed by a complete whiff going for 20 extra yards

Can't believe they missed it

Reactions: Cougzz
Notice how the WR's have both arms on the ball after contact? Almost as if they're scared to fumble.......good!

Reactions: Cougzz
Keep running until they put another guy in the box.
Yes, and checking down to the RB out of the backfield. He keeps missing Deon when he's in...he's been wide open on occasion and not even looked at. He's capable of some serious YAC.

Ha! Like a replay review is going to go our way. I’ll believe it when I see it

Yes, and checking down to the RB out of the backfield. He keeps missing Deon when he's in...he's been wide open on occasion and not even looked at. He's capable of some serious YAC.
ignoring the RB check down has been a problem for every QB we've had except Gardner. The others really hold onto that deeper route for what seems like forever. A lot of times if they just hit the RB right now in the flat he has 5+, but they wait until he's basically covered and gets maybe a couple. It's hard to see how often they miss it on the broadcast because you can't see the whole field, but it drives me nuts. Specially against good defenses.

Reactions: froropmkr72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT