ADVERTISEMENT

On a lighter note...

Israel would seem to indicate that the ability to limit spread and mitigate the severity of infections has been greatly exaggerated.

Is drinking and driving illegal in Idaho?
I have seen it enforced pretty vigorously. I suspect that Gonzaga does not have as much direct influence in the Kootenai county court system as they have in Spokane. It used to be that most of the judges there were from U of I, not Gonzaga. Not sure if that is still true, but it was at one time. One of the deans of the court system there is an old friend. I have it on reasonable authority that former California police officers can be treated rather abruptly, particularly if they are from the "white is right" group...which is often visible by their bumper & window stickers, believe it or not.

If he blew the level noted in 79's post, it will at the very least cost him some money and time, and it may cost him his license for a while. The money is inconsequential, and in the age of Zoom meetings he may be able to dodge mandated classes in Idaho. So I'm not sure how this will pan out. Regardless, it is a very poor idea to drive drunk (that blood level is drunk; no other word for it) and especially stupid to do it out of state.

It will also be interesting to see if the Gonzaga PR machine opts to have him do a public mea culpa in front of fawning media, who will lick his shoes while praising his forthrightness; or whether they will take the UW approach to enabling and simply sweep it all under a handy carpet.

I have seen it enforced pretty vigorously. I suspect that Gonzaga does not have as much direct influence in the Kootenai county court system as they have in Spokane. It used to be that most of the judges there were from U of I, not Gonzaga. Not sure if that is still true, but it was at one time. One of the deans of the court system there is an old friend. I have it on reasonable authority that former California police officers can be treated rather abruptly, particularly if they are from the "white is right" group...which is often visible by their bumper & window stickers, believe it or not.

If he blew the level noted in 79's post, it will at the very least cost him some money and time, and it may cost him his license for a while. The money is inconsequential, and in the age of Zoom meetings he may be able to dodge mandated classes in Idaho. So I'm not sure how this will pan out. Regardless, it is a very poor idea to drive drunk (that blood level is drunk; no other word for it) and especially stupid to do it out of state.
Probably gets 24 hours boat arrest fishing with the DA and judge.

Probably gets 24 hours boat arrest fishing with the DA and judge.
Blanchette will have Theo dox the arresting officer.

When they find out he is a Vandal, the S-R will lead the charge to kick Idaho out of the Big Sky Conference.

Blanchette will have Theo dox the arresting officer.

When they find out he is a Vandal, the S-R will lead the charge to kick Idaho out of the Big Sky Conference.
Unlike many I have never had an issue Blanchette but I am curious as hell what he has to say about this.

CdA cop called by his superiors and told to release Few. Getting the Zag pedophile priest VIP treatment

CdA cop called by his superiors and told to release Few. Getting the Zag pedophile priest VIP treatment
He blows an efn .120 and he walks that night? Jesus Christ!!! Gonna LOVE to hear these zag fans explain how this wasn't preferential treatment.

He blows an efn .120 and he walks that night? Jesus Christ!!! Gonna LOVE to hear these zag fans explain how this wasn't preferential treatment.
The guys a boy scout with no prior record so makes sense. The reality is he’d probably learn more if he would have been booked and spent a few hours in the poKIE. I know it humbled me back in my 20s.

The guys a boy scout with no prior record so makes sense. The reality is he’d probably learn more if he would have been booked and spent a few hours in the poKIE. I know it humbled me back in my

The guys a boy scout with no prior record so makes sense. The reality is he’d probably learn more if he would have been booked and spent a few hours in the poKIE. I know it humbled me back in my 20s.
I see your point. However I will pose this question for you....
Do you think that Joe Blow with no prior problems that blew that high of a number would be released with a ticket that same night? And would a non public figure warrant a phone call from a supervisor saying 'Let him go"?
Again NCW, I see your point and I'm sure that was part of the reasoning behind the departments decision. Conversely it does nothing to improve the impression some people have of police departments being biased in their enforcement of the law.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm a solid supporter of law enforcement however this is not a good look, in my opinion.

Blanchette had an article yesterday about some former Zag being signed by the Cavs, or something. Granted, I don't know the timing of that story, relative to the Few news coming out.

Could you imagine Leach getting popped for a dewey though? Man, Blanchette would have 1000 words typed in about 4 minutes.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
Blanchette had an article yesterday about some former Zag being signed by the Cavs, or something. Granted, I don't know the timing of that story, relative to the Few news coming out.

Could you imagine Leach getting popped for a dewey though? Man, Blanchette would have 1000 words typed in about 4 minutes.
That’s because he’s a sanctimonious troll

what are the odds he was arrested for DUI the first time he ever drove drunk?
What are the odds he was arrested for DUI the first time he was pulled over driving drunk?

He did a "do you know who I am?", was uncooperative and initially lied about having any drinks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT