ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon s recruiting

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
It seems like Willie Taggert and crew are tearing up the recruiting trails Oregon s current early recruiting class is ranked at number five nationally

Yes. They are getting the job done. Must have been a sense of panic in Eugene after last season when they saw their dominance over UW end in such a horrific fashion...not to mention two years in a row losing to WSU.

It isn't clear to me how long it'll take them to get back to being a top 10 team. If their talent degradation took as much of a hit under Helfrich as I've heard some say, it could be a couple of seasons before they fully recover. The Pac-12 North is going to be brutal.

I'm not overly worried and won't be until they start putting W's on the board.

Charles was the engine that pulled that train and he has proven to be irreplaceable. The culture that he built down there is all but gone, so if fans/ pundits are expecting a resurgence of what they formerly had down there they will be sorely disappointed.

Needless to day, I'm not over impressed by slick Willy's resume and his first impression of sending kids to the hospital with rabdo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT