ADVERTISEMENT

OT POLITICAL THREAD(Jan 6 riots, etc)

mikalalas

Hall Of Fame
Feb 26, 2007
Please put political post comments, in this thread or another, some other similar thread, and please stop ruining good football threads.

That said I understand, get responding to those political comments in those other football threads.

There is a big problem with both democrats and republicans, libtards and conservatives over the Jan 6 riots.

The repubs are being stupid, and wrongly defending, justifying the riots, saying it didn't happen, etc.

Example a otherwise smart, intelligent, retired Dam Engineer, that is conservative, usually sides with the Republicans, continues to stubbornly, illogically, wrongly say, etc, that the Election was stolen, that there was fraud, that there wasnt a riot, that it was only protesters, etc, despite all the judges, supreme court judges, some of which are CONSERVATIVE leaning judges, have proven, showed that there wasn't enough fraud, etc, to change the result of the election.

Also there is direct video proof that I have seen of rioters(Proud boys, etc), with bats and chains, knives, first, etc, (no guns), that broke into the capitol building, with streams of rioters pouring into the capitol grounds.

Another video showed protestors roaming the halls, saying things like let's get Pence, Nancy Pelosi, etc.

These, those rioters also we're belligerent, unruly, looked violent, out of control, had their fist, bats, chains, knives, clubs, sticks, flagpoles, boxes, whatever they could use as a weapon(Again no guns), as a mob looking hellbent on finding Pence, Pelosi, to stop the certification of the election results.

These were not just people just visiting or casually, peacefully, properly protesting, etc

And now the news that one of them has been convicted.

Now for the libtard Democrats.

They continue to call it a insurrection. But while it may or not not be a technical insurrection of sorts, it was the dumb, stupid part of Trump's base that due to Trump's FIERY Rhetoric, were ultimate convinced, believed that the election had, was being stolen, a fraud, and that by golly they were going to be PATRIOTS that would put a stop to it, and save the country.

THEY WERE WRONG, BAD, ETC. BUT THEIR INTENTIONS, OR RATHER THEIR MOTIVATIONS, were right, but MISLED, MISGUIDED, etc, by others, trump, and their own STUPIDITY, GULLIBLENESS, etc.

Also the libtards want to point to the Jan 6 riots, while double standardly defending the nationwide Floyd riots, that burned, destroyed, hurt, killed LOTS of people, and the burning, destruction of ICE building, and other federal buildings like courts, etc, by Antifa, and BLM, and the Ferguson, and the many other similar riots, that burned, destroyed whole parts of cities to ground, and hurt, killed LOTS more people then the Jan 6 riots.

And the repubs wrongly defend the Jan 6 riots, while pointing to, attacking the Floyd, Ferguson riots, the burning,destruction of ICE building, etc.

BOTH the Republicans, conservatives, libtard Democrats, BOTH, are HYPOCRITES, are wrong, etc.

ALL RIOTS WHETHER THE FLOYD RIOTS OR WHETHER THE JAN 6 RIOTS ARE BAD, EVIL, WRONG, ETC, PERIOD, NO ANDS, IFS, BUTS, PERIOD, TRUTH, FACT, PERIOD.

And BOTH are pissing me off, and I am TIRED, FED UP with it, them BOTH.

At least my conservative, Engineer friend has FINALLY AT LEAST acknowledged that you have to go by burden of proof, evidence, proof, and that it has NOT been PROVEN that the election was supposedly stolen, fraudulent,etc, and that have to go by what can be, is proven, evidence of, etc.

Also this same friend of mine also defends Putin, thinks Putin is wrongly mischaracterized(kind of like how Trump said many of them good people, but got his words twisted by media into, as racism, etc)

He doesn't think that Putin is like Hitler, Mao, Polpot, Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosivec, etc.

While he says that Putin invaded Ukraine, he blames Biden, Obama, etc, and says its indirectly Biden's, Obama's fault not Putin's fault, and that Putin had semi valid reasons, wrong or right, right or wrong, misguided, etc, for why Putin did what he did.

He also said it's the Russian Generals advising, leading, almost forcing Putin to do what he did, is doing.

But at least he supports Ukraine, and hopes Ukraine wins, beats Russia, Putin, etc.

I also told him not to talk like that around any Ukrainians.

If I was Ukrainian I might deck my friend, or stop being a friend to him.

He is a nice, kind guy, that does a lot of nice, kind things, but he is horribly misled, misguided, wrong, etc.

I'm just sick and tired of BOTH the libtard Democrats, and the conservative repubs, etc. Sick and Tired of their WRONGNESS, STUPIDITY, HYPOCRISY, DISHONESTY, ETC.

And this is from a semi conservative to semi moderate, constitutionalist, semi republican, semi libertarian, semi independent that voted for trump to prevent criminal HILLARY WHO BELONGS IN JAIL from being president, and who wanted trump to beat Biden until Trump's FIERY Rhetoric caused the Jan 6 riots.

Last edited:
Please put political post comments, in this thread or another, some other similar thread, and please stop ruining good football threads.

That said I understand, get responding to those political comments in those other football threads.

There is a big problem with both democrats and republicans, libtards and conservatives over the Jan 6 riots.

The repubs are being stupid, and wrongly defending, justifying the riots, saying it didn't happen, etc.

Example a otherwise smart, intelligent, retired Dam Engineer, that is conservative, usually sides with the Republicans, continues to stubbornly, illogically, wrongly say, etc, that the Election was stolen, that there was fraud, that there wasnt a riot, that it was only protesters, etc, despite all the judges, supreme court judges, some of which are CONSERVATIVE leaning judges, have proven, showed that there wasn't enough fraud, etc, to change the result of the election.

Also there is direct video proof that I have seen of rioters(Proud boys, etc), with bats and chains, knives, first, etc, (no guns), that broke into the capitol building, with streams of rioters pouring into the capitol grounds.

Another video showed protestors roaming the halls, saying things like let's get Pence, Nancy Pelosi, etc.

These, those rioters also we're belligerent, unruly, looked violent, out of control, had their fist, bats, chains, knives, clubs, sticks, flagpoles, boxes, whatever they could use as a weapon(Again no guns), as a mob looking hellbent on finding Pence, Pelosi, to stop the certification of the election results.

These were not just people just visiting or casually, peacefully, properly protesting, etc

They continue to call it a insurrection. But while it may or not not be a technical insurrection of sorts, it was the dumb, stupid part of Trump's base that due to Trump's FIERY Rhetoric, were ultimate convinced, believed that the election had, was being stolen, a fraud, and that by golly they were going to be PATRIOTS that would put a stop to it, and save the country.

THEY WERE WRONG, BAD, ETC. BUT THEIR INTENTIONS, OR RATHER THEIR MOTIVATIONS, were right, but MISLED, MISGUIDED, etc, by others, trump, and their own STUPIDITY, GULLIBLENESS, etc.

Also the libtards want to point to the Jan 6 riots, while double standardly defending the nationwide Floyd riots, that burned, destroyed, hurt, killed LOTS of people, and the burning, destruction of ICE building, and other federal buildings like courts, etc, by Antifa, and BLM, and the Ferguson, and the many other similar riots, that burned, destroyed whole parts of cities to ground, and hurt, killed LOTS more people then the Jan 6 riots.

And the repubs wrongly defend the Jan 6 riots, while pointing to, attacking the Floyd, Ferguson riots, the burning,destruction of ICE building, etc.

BOTH the Republicans, conservatives, libtard Democrats, BOTH, are HYPOCRITES, are wrong, etc.

ALL RIOTS WHETHER THE FLOYD RIOTS OR WHETHER THE JAN 6 RIOTS ARE BAD, EVIL, WRONG, ETC, PERIOD, NO ANDS, IFS, BUTS, PERIOD, TRUTH, FACT, PERIOD.

At least my conservative, Engineer friend has FINALLY AT LEAST acknowledged that you have to go by burden of proof, evidence, proof, and that it has NOT been PROVEN that the election was supposedly stolen, fraudulent,etc, and that have to go by what can be, is proven, evidence of, etc.

Also this same friend of mine also defends Putin, thinks Putin is wrongly mischaracterized(kind of like how Trump said many of them good people, but got his words twisted by media into, as racism, etc)

He doesn't think that Putin is like Hitler, Mao, Polpot, Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosivec, etc.

While he says that Putin invaded Ukraine, he blames Biden, Obama, etc, and says its indirectly Biden's, Obama's fault not Putin's fault, and that Putin had semi valid reasons, wrong or right, right or wrong, misguided, etc, for why Putin did what he did.

He also said it's the Russian Generals advising, leading, almost forcing Putin to do what he did, is doing.

But at least he supports Ukraine, and hopes Ukraine wins, beats Russia, Putin, etc.

He is a nice, kind guy, that does a lot of nice, kind things, but he is horribly misled, misguided, wrong, etc.

I'm just sick and tired of BOTH the libtard Democrats, and the conservative repubs, etc. Sick and Tired of their WRONGNESS, STUPIDITY, HYPOCRISY, DISHONESTY, ETC.

And this is from a semi conservative to semi moderate, constitutionalist, semi republican, semi libertarian, semi independent that voted for trump to prevent criminal HILLARY WHO BELONGS IN JAIL from being president, and who wanted trump to beat Biden until Trump's FIERY Rhetoric caused the Jan 6 riots.
16 months ago. Old news.

I sorta want to ruin a political thread with football talk now…

Who’s the biggest surprise for the Cougs this year? Offense….defense…??

Reactions: mikalalas
UW Tight End Room Forensics

What were the chances that human remains were going to be found and a UW tight end from the Neuheisal era is believed to be responsible, but the TE isn't Jeramy Stevens but it's his back up Kevin Ware?

Reactions: Coug90

No one is saying the Jan 6 riots didn't happen. There were a few idiots (apparently some also encouraged by Feds and Fed informants) who did stupid things and broke laws. Prosecute them. I have no problem with that. There was a beautiful young unarmed woman murdered by the Feds in the protest. There was no need to shoot her.

But you have leftist tools like WokeEd who claim it was an "insurrection" (with zero weapons found!) and completely shrug off the Marxist BLM riots where three dozen people were killed and federal and state (and private) buildings were attacked and destroyed. But according to that rocket scientist WokeEd....that was no insurrection. It's hard to discuss these things with religious nuts like him.

Meanwhile...

"The Supreme Court was attacked by a crazed mob in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh confirmation. Hundreds of raucous protesters tried to break down the 13-ton bronze doors. They scaled the building and its statues and threw tomatoes and water bottles at the cars of justices who had attended his swearing-in. The mob even went after Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.

Mobs had also rioted in Senate buildings in the leadup to Kavanaugh’s confirmation. They had disrupted the official constitutional proceedings associated with his nomination and review.

When a riot broke out at the massive post-election protests around the U.S. Capitol, the entire Democrat and media complex said it was an insurrection that had been egged on by Trump and other critics of the 2020 election."

Last edited:
No one is saying the Jan 6 riots didn't happen. There were a few idiots (apparently some also encouraged by Feds and Fed informants) who did stupid things and broke laws. Prosecute them. I have no problem with that. There was a beautiful young unarmed woman murdered by the Feds in the protest. There was no need to shoot her.

But you have leftist tools like WokeEd who claim it was an "insurrection" (with zero weapons found!) and completely shrug off the Marxist BLM riots where three dozen people were killed and federal and state (and private) buildings were attacked and destroyed. But according to that rocket scientist WokeEd....that was no insurrection. It's hard to discuss these things with religious nuts like him.

Meanwhile...

"The Supreme Court was attacked by a crazed mob in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh confirmation. Hundreds of raucous protesters tried to break down the 13-ton bronze doors. They scaled the building and its statues and threw tomatoes and water bottles at the cars of justices who had attended his swearing-in. The mob even went after Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.

Mobs had also rioted in Senate buildings in the leadup to Kavanaugh’s confirmation. They had disrupted the official constitutional proceedings associated with his nomination and review.

When a riot broke out at the massive post-election protests around the U.S. Capitol, the entire Democrat and media complex said it was an insurrection that had been egged on by Trump and other critics of the 2020 election."
Just like the your counterpart nuts on the far left, you've been played. Reality is far more nuanced, and much closer to the middle.

Both Ashli Babbitt and Michael Brown, were shot and killed lawfully. Here's news for you on the left, if you reach through the window of a police car uninvited, you are probably going to get shot. Here's news for you on the right, if you are trespassing with a mob and warned not to come any closer by an policeman pointing a gun at you, and you decide to ignore him and jump through a broken window opening, you are probably going to be shot.

Pretty damn simply, no left, no right to it.

BTW, Lonnie Coffman plead guilty to bringing 5 firearms and 11 Molotov cocktails to the capitol on 1/6/21.

Last edited:
Just like the your counterpart nuts on the far left, you've been played. Reality is far more nuanced, and much closer to the middle.

Both Ashli Babbitt and Michael Brown, were shot and killed lawfully. Here's news for you on the left, if you reach through the window of a police car uninvited, you are probably going to get shot. Here's news for you on the right, if you are trespassing with a mob and warned not to come any closer by an policeman pointing a gun at you, and you decide to ignore him and jump through a broken window opening, you are probably going to be shot.

BTW, Lonnie Coffman plead guilty to bringing 5 firearms and 11 Molotov cocktails to the capitol on 1/6/21.

As far as I read, Lonnie had weapons and those items in his truck. Not in the building or close to it.

The investigation of unarmed Babbitt's murder was whitewashed.

As reported here https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/1...-interviewed-by-investigators-now-walks-free/

"However, documents uncovered by Judicial Watch reveal that eyewitnesses — including three police officers at the scene — told investigators they did not hear Byrd give Babbitt any verbal warnings prior to firing, contradicting what Byrd told NBC."

This is unlike the Michael Brown shooting where he was warned repeatedly.

Pretty damn simple indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: justinbgocougs

I am struggling to see how Ashli was innocent or just in the wrong place at the wrong time .

Not a big gun fan, but I guarantee you those who own them if someone is crawling through their window uninvited that the gun would have been in use.

I am struggling to see how Ashli was innocent or just in the wrong place at the wrong time .

Not a big gun fan, but I guarantee you those who own them if someone is crawling through their window uninvited that the gun would have been in use.
FFS Ed no you’re not. People will believe what they want to believe, even if it defies their own eyes and ears. JFC this isn’t anything new.

I never said she was "innocent". This is your usual misreading of points made.

I said she wasn't warned and didn't deserve to get shot and killed.

Get it?

As far as I read, Lonnie had weapons and those items in his truck. Not in the building or close to it.

The investigation of unarmed Babbitt's murder was whitewashed.

As reported here https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/1...-interviewed-by-investigators-now-walks-free/

"However, documents uncovered by Judicial Watch reveal that eyewitnesses — including three police officers at the scene — told investigators they did not hear Byrd give Babbitt any verbal warnings prior to firing, contradicting what Byrd told NBC."

This is unlike the Michael Brown shooting where he was warned repeatedly.

Pretty damn simple indeed.
And witnesses claim that Michael Brown had his hands up, and begged the cop not to shoot, too. It was those reports that started the whole Ferguson riot. Completely untrue, but was claimed. Lies that whipped the dumb arse, true believers, into a frenzy. I'm certain they, like you now, believe that the DOJ investigation in to Ferguson was a complete whitewash too.

Honestly, how reliable are agenda driven witnesses, who are in the process of committing a crime, damaging property, trespassing at a minimum, who are trying to stop the peaceful transition of power though the democratic process? Likely, about as reliable as the nut jobs on the left who lied about what happened to Michael Brown.

When Coffman was arrested after riot he had two unregistered handguns on him.

Why didn't the cop answer investigator's questions? No, it wasn't a whitewash, it was on the advice of counsel, based on a constitutional right just as important as the 2nd amendment, the 5th amendment.

Sorry, the Capitol and Ferguson riots were both carried out by mental midgets, too stupid to recognize the obvious, they were being lied to and played by agitators. The difference if there was one, the Capitol riots were also egged on and lied to by the president.

No time like now to recognize that the left and right media and politicians are trying to play you, believing you are too stupid to know better?

Reactions: mikalalas
I never said she was "innocent". This is your usual misreading of points made.

I said she wasn't warned and didn't deserve to get shot and killed.

Get it?
Again your misread … I used the word “or”. Lots of people don’t deserve to get shot . George Floyd didn’t deserve to get choked out . Ahmad Aubrey didn’t deserve to get shot .

But I want to make sure I understand you . People who are shot in the back do or don’t deserve to get shot ? Her being beautiful has what to do with the convo ?

So if Ashli Babbitt was crawling through your window at your home , unless you warn her she is beautiful abs didn’t deserve to get shot ? Frick I am not the biggest gun fan but if someone is going into a space they aren’t they can get shot lawfully ? Do you believe she was killed ? Manslaughter? Should charges be filed ?

When is the book report due on the Pfizer documents they wanted to hide for 75 years?

"Additionally, a memo dated May 13 from DHS reveals that the Biden administration is investigating threats to the Supreme Court building and to justices in the weeks since the leak. The memo first reported by Axios details ongoing investigations into threats to "burn down or storm" the Supreme Court building."

Hmmm....sounds like an insurrection. I mean, they've already done the illegal protesting outside justices' homes, right?

But since it's "team blue", WokeEd is silent. Just as he was during the BLM riots and insurrection. At least he's consistent.

"Additionally, a memo dated May 13 from DHS reveals that the Biden administration is investigating threats to the Supreme Court building and to justices in the weeks since the leak. The memo first reported by Axios details ongoing investigations into threats to "burn down or storm" the Supreme Court building."

Hmmm....sounds like an insurrection. I mean, they've already done the illegal protesting outside justices' homes, right?

But since it's "team blue", WokeEd is silent. Just as he was during the BLM riots and insurrection. At least he's consistent.
Fake news . Can’t trust FBI reports . Or department of homeland security . These are several agencies that would be investigating it. And the protests outside the house of the justices ? Sight seeing. Invited to the area by the police .

Last edited:
Fake news . Can’t trust FBI reports . Or department of homeland security . These are several agencies that would be investigating it. And the protests outside the house of the justices ? Sight seeing. Invited to the area by the police .
You made the bizzare leap that because I said the FBI is corrupt, it means everyone in the entire organization is corrupt. That's childlike logic except children think clearer than that.

WokeEd...I don't expect you to apply consistent standards to "team blue" crazies. They are just "protesting", right? Meanwhile, federal and local government buildings are attacked and burned, scores of people killed, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed by progressive leftist Marxists. It's all good to the moral preeners like you though. Gotta feel good about your newfound religion of wokeism, after all. It is so superior to Judeo-Christian values to you.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: earldacoug
You made the bizzare leap that because I said the FBI is corrupt, it means everyone in the entire organization is corrupt. That's childlike logic. Oh wait...children think clearer than that.

Anyway WokeEd...I don't expect you to apply consistent standards to "team blue" crazies. They are just "protesting", right? Meanwhile, federal and local government buildings are attacked and burned, scores of people killed, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed by progressive leftist Marxists. It's all good to the moral preeners like you though. Gotta feel good about your newfound religion of wokeism, after all. It is so superior to Judeo-Christian values to you.

Have a nice day.
Oh "How_Did_WokEd_get_in_my-head"....more fake news. there were no weapons in the federal and local government buildings, they were invited. I am sure there is video somewhere.

I think I should give you my number. There have been only two people who follow everything I say so closely and actually give a crap about it. I do think your fascination with my political views rivals that of another poster (mr 645) who clearly switched his handle once he was outed.

The reason I didn't post further on this thread had nothing to do with me not offering up additional opinions, but rather a busier than normal travel schedule. You see I had to rush back to SC to visit my dad as he had a pacemaker put in at 94. He lives by himself and needed someone to get him past the first few days. The thread I believe started May 2nd. I was on a plane from SC to Seattle on the 4th. I hopped in the car on the 5th to drive to Pullman to get the girls, on the 6th I drove back, and on the 7th we flew down to Hawaii for 9 days. So I may have had a post or two but was not on the board nor did I look at this post.

But since you are so interested in my opinions, I have zero problem giving them to you. I could be like some on the right and claim the entrance of the federal buildings were a "false flag" operation. That would seem to make the most sense. However, there are only two leaders I can think of since 1930 that knew how to protest. How to make the people in charge look like the criminals. That was Ghandi and MLK.

The people who went into the federal buildings, created damage should be arrested and charged. I know there was a local kid who went to the local high school that threw a Molotov cocktail at the police. He was sentenced to three years in prison. Never had any issues before. But he committed a crime and has to do the time. Just like the show Barretta.

Why did they go into the building? To change what? What was their plan? How was destroying property changing policy? Those are important questions. Since you brought up Judeo-Christian values, when I was a kid my mother thought tradition was important and I was raised a Catholic . We learned the different levels of sins. I sort of view what your panties are in a bunch about the same way.

1) The worst "sin" is being a traitor. Taking away the one element that makes our country so special. The right to vote and have that vote count. To have people go in the Capitol to STOP the process is the greatest betrayal of our country. Ginni Thomas is a traitor. Guiliani. They took the one thing that separated us from other countries and created doubt. Just like when someone claims the FBI is corrupt. It isn't only corrupt when they deal with republicans. Throughout history authoritarians dismantled the safeguards put in place to protect the system. So you don't like the word insurrection because they didn't have weapons'. I am fine with that. They are traitors. The students in 1979 in Iran "didn't" didn't have weapons.

2) Second sin...destroying property for no reason. They should be punished as criminals. They should be punished with equal weight from the law. The only difference is they aren't traitors as there was not a plan on a specific date to attend these places to change a proceeding.

So while i agree with a protest and carrying a sign BLM, there is a threshold the protestors can't come back from.

It is interesting you bring up Judeo-Christian values. Which values do you think our former President subscribed to? And people like Marjorie Taylor Greene? Which values do you believe they lived up to on a day to day basis.

Here is an interesting thought since you brought up Christian values. The whole "replacement" theory has been brought up. Do you agree the Native Americans were on this land way before the white Europeans crossed the Atlantic? Did the white Christians "replace" the Native Americans"? Do you believe the native Americans were placed here by God? And if so, wiping them off "their" land sure didn't seem like a "Christian thing" to do.

So "How ED in your head", the protestors who burned buildings, went into federal buildings etc should be held accountable.

Any other questions?

BTW...I play for team red white and blue....maybe the difference between you and I.

Last edited:
How are we feeling about the (alleged) cowards wearing a badge in Uvalde, TX? And the allegation that several of them engaged the shooter only to remove their own child from the school?

Obviously there is information that the public is not fully aware of, but I like many others, were under the impression that the justification for the hyper-militarization of police forces was so that they could handle exactly this situation and engage this type of target. The fact that Uvalde PD has circled the wagons and isn't speaking isnt a good look either.

Thoughts?

How are we feeling about the (alleged) cowards wearing a badge in Uvalde, TX? And the allegation that several of them engaged the shooter only to remove their own child from the school?

Obviously there is information that the public is not fully aware of, but I like many others, were under the impression that the justification for the hyper-militarization of police forces was so that they could handle exactly this situation and engage this type of target. The fact that Uvalde PD has circled the wagons and isn't speaking isnt a good look either.

Thoughts?
If it is true, then that is unforgivable.

Thoughts?
Yes...I have several thoughts... The first is thoughts and prayers. The second thought is every 18 year old (minority groups especially) should do their patriotic duty and sign up with the NRA and buy AR 15's and plenty of amo. That way the parents could have entered the building and tried to do something the police may not have been willing to do.

But I am willing to wait and see when the final report is written to make determination as to why the police appeared to have waited.

Yes...I have several thoughts... The first is thoughts and prayers. The second thought is every 18 year old (minority groups especially) should do their patriotic duty and sign up with the NRA and buy AR 15's and plenty of amo. That way the parents could have entered the building and tried to do something the police may not have been willing to do.

But I am willing to wait and see when the final report is written to make determination as to why the police appeared to have waited.

Interesting to see the faux moral outrage from leftists like you given your sanctioning of the killing of millions of preborn children over the decades. An innocent human life is an innocent human life...preborn or in elementary school.

Curious, do you pray to the spirit of Karl Marx? That would be appropriate for you as a follower of the religion of wokeism.

By the way, maybe the shooter thought he was the victim of racism? That would justify his behavior in your world view...

Interesting to see the faux moral outrage from leftists like you given your sanctioning of the killing of millions of preborn children over the decades. An innocent human life is an innocent human life...preborn or in elementary school.

Curious, do you pray to the spirit of Karl Marx? That would be appropriate for you as a follower of the religion of wokeism.

By the way, maybe the shooter thought he was the victim of racism? That would justify his behavior in your world view...
How… man you really are struggling to put me in your black and white box.

I somehow went from a socialist to capitalist to now a Marxist . I must admit I have a pretty wide range when it comes to opinions and opinions and info I will listen to… but even I can’t cover that much territory .

Ah the abortion issue . What women should do is kill themselves if they get pregnant and don’t want to have a child . That way if they kill themselves they are killing their body and whatever is attached to it . So it is not “murder” as you call it .

And not sure in the past I have ever given you an opinion on abortion . But you do surmise a little .

And if the shooter felt a grieved … so? He turned 18, or was 18, or he was 18 and can vote and try to facilitate change that way. Wait… starting in 2020 how we vote from now on may not matter. Maybe the Dems in 2024 institute the usc sweep and Harris does what pence was too much of a pu$$y to do.

And a heart felt thoughts and prayers … I hope that changes things .

How… man you really are struggling to put me in your black and white box.

I somehow went from a socialist to capitalist to now a Marxist . I must admit I have a pretty wide range when it comes to opinions and opinions and info I will listen to… but even I can’t cover that much territory .

Ah the abortion issue . What women should do is kill themselves if they get pregnant and don’t want to have a child . That way if they kill themselves they are killing their body and whatever is attached to it . So it is not “murder” as you call it .

And not sure in the past I have ever given you an opinion on abortion . But you do surmise a little .

And if the shooter felt a grieved … so? He turned 18, or was 18, or he was 18 and can vote and try to facilitate change that way. Wait… starting in 2020 how we vote from now on may not matter. Maybe the Dems in 2024 institute the usc sweep and Harris does what pence was too much of a pu$$y to do.

And a heart felt thoughts and prayers … I hope that changes things .

You don't have to be cagey Ed. Tell us your thoughts on abortion. No one is stopping you. By the way, "whatever is attached" to a pregnant woman is another body. Not her body. Another human body. And she *has* to kill herself if she doesn't want the "child" (your word...progress!)? I see.

But go ahead...give us your deep profound thoughts on abortion. I'm sure you'll be breaking new ground.

PS I've never considered you anything but a woke neo-Marxist. That's being as precise as I can be on your religion.

Last edited:
You don't have to be cagey Ed. Tell us your thoughts on abortion. No one is stopping you. By the way, "whatever is attached" to a pregnant woman is another body. Not her body. Another human body. And she *has* to kill herself if she doesn't want the "child" (your word...progress!)? I see.

But go ahead...give us your deep profound thoughts on abortion. I'm sure you'll be breaking new ground.

PS I've never considered you anything but a woke neo-Marxist. That's being as precise as I can be on your religion.
Oh Ed in the head…. So my religious views caused by my guilt of skin color and bank account makes me a Marxist. But if I have some money stored away I must be a capilist . So you view my religion from a different lens than my economic beliefs … I think I am more clear now.. thanks .

Let me know how well the "other body" does if a woman detaches her umbilical cord from the other body. My guess the other body has to rely on her body, but I could have it all mixed up.

But thoughts and prayers.....

Last edited:

I’m not going to give you an opinion on abortion and I’m not here to defend Ed. I am going to do you a favor though and let you know that outside of your circle jerk fan club, running around saying “Woke” makes you look like an ignorant buffoon who can’t formulate an original thought. It’s literally the equivalent of teenagers saying “phat”, “sick”, “lit”, whatever other stupid crap they say to try and be cool.

I’m not going to give you an opinion on abortion and I’m not here to defend Ed. I am going to do you a favor though and let you know that outside of your circle jerk fan club, running around saying “Woke” makes you look like an ignorant buffoon who can’t formulate an original thought. It’s literally the equivalent of teenagers saying “phat”, “sick”, “lit”, whatever other stupid crap they say to try and be cool.

Wrong. It's just calling a spade a spade, stop being so emotional.

Wrong. It's just calling a spade a spade, stop being so emotional.
I’m just trying to help. Suit yourself, I find it funny when people spout nonsense to try and fit in…so do most people for that matter, so guess we’ll just keep laughing at you.

I really care what your opinion is on this. The word describes a religion and a leftist worldview. Thanks anyway.

I’m just trying to help. Suit yourself, I find it funny when people spout nonsense to try and fit in…so do most people for that matter, so guess we’ll just keep laughing at you.
Awww...keep laughing. That's really going to hurt me.

Oh Ed in the head…. So my religious views caused by my guilt of skin color and bank account makes me a Marxist. But if I have some money stored away I must be a capilist . So you view my religion from a different lens than my economic beliefs … I think I am more clear now.. thanks .

Let me know how well the "other body" does if a woman detaches her umbilical cord from the other body. My guess the other body has to rely on her body, but I could have it all mixed up.

But thoughts and prayers.....

You have the most bizarre and incoherent logic I've heard in a long time.

A baby born also relies on its mom or another adult. What's your point? They should also be killed if the mom decides they don't want the child?

You have no moral high ground on which to stand WokeEd.

You have the most bizarre and incoherent logic I've heard in a long time.

A baby born also relies on its mom or another adult. What's your point? They should also be killed if the mom decides they don't want the child?

You have no moral high ground on which to stand WokeEd.
I suppose this is what I don’t get about you … I am not playing a morality card .

I am not “judging” gay men and woman, I am not judging those who are transgender . I am not judging those who have different lifestyles than my own .

I really care what your opinion is on this. The word describes a religion and a leftist worldview. Thanks anyway.
Yup, it’s definitely not any kind of propagandous buzz word that’s being repeated a gazillion times to drum up fear in the weak minded. Goebbels would be proud of all the yahoos eating this crap up and vomiting it out!

The left and the right are so disingenuous, each having their sacred cows, and are blinded by them.

Abortion is homicide, let's not kid ourselves. There is no right to privacy in the Constitution.

However, strict construction my arse. The 2nd amendment reads, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. You are supposed to read the whole thing together "in pari materia." Let's not kid ourselves, the founding fathers, in an era before large standing armies, envisioned a Switzerland like use and access to firearms in State defense.

In light of the "well established right divesting" precedent of the upcoming striking down of Roe, your individual right to bear arms is five anti individual gun rights justices way from being severely curtailed, if not done away with. All prior Supreme Court case law protecting the "individual's" right to bear arms can be overturned because, citing the up coming decision as game changing precedent, nothing in the 2nd amendment expressly protect it, that right to bear arms belongs to the "the people" not any "individual," all prior legal precedent to the contrary be damned.

Both probably the correct literal reading on the Constitution.

A country where states can ban abortion, but you have militia regulated access to weapons only! Leaving the Left and right to think? What the hell happened to our sacred cows!

Yup, it’s definitely not any kind of propagandous buzz word that’s being repeated a gazillion times to drum up fear in the weak minded. Goebbels would be proud of all the yahoos eating this crap up and vomiting it out!
Propaganda? Haha. Keep believing that. It'll make it true for you.

I suppose this is what I don’t get about you … I am not playing a morality card .

I am not “judging” gay men and woman, I am not judging those who are transgender . I am not judging those who have different lifestyles than my own .
Oh wow. No morality card?

It's true that leftists have no self-awareness as you have just reinforced.

You have your judgments. Don't lie WokeEd.

ADVERTISEMENT