ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UPDATE: Stroke 12 months ago. Now about 73% recovered, employed, etc.

That's good for you that you like Simon and Garfunkel, but while I am neutral to that, I prefer stuff like Nothing Else Matter's from Metallica(not a fan, love the song), It's my life from Bon Jovi, Something to Believe in by Poison, If I close my eyes Forever, by Lita and Oz, Silent Lucidity by Queenryche, Creep, Sacrifice by Creed, In the End by Linkin Park, Sister Christian, Night Ranger, Def Leppard, Scorpions, AC/DC, Ratt, Great White, White Snake, Europe, Twister Sister, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, , Warrant, Winger, Slaughter, Journey, Foreigner, Skid Row, Van Halen, White lion, 3 doors down, Steelheart, Firehouse, aka, power rock, arena rock, hard rock, buttrock, hairband rock, glam metal.

Semi new stuff, Something just like this, Chainsmokers, Coldplay, Thunder by Imagine dragons.

Favorite dance song Titanium.

Great semi somewhat semi newer Song by Kesha, And a Singer from Seattle, called Good Ole Days. Highly recommend it.
You should of married my first fiancée....she was always into the hair bands. Those are all great songs. one of the best concerts I saw was White Snake opening for Dio. I believe I posted Once Bitten on here as well as GNR. My tastes extended into the grunge movements and various artists since then. Don't know how old you are, but a lot people on here were exposed to the 60's bands listening to FM in the early 70's and listening to Casey Kasem's top 40 at that time. Most songs were terrible and didn't included only one Led Zepplin tune. Can't even remember any Black Sabbath songs being in the top 40. Well, we could talk about music for days.

Reactions: mikalalas
Keep fighting the. Good fight Mik. It takes a lot of, courage to be humble enough to let us know your struggles.

Ryan Leaf would be proud.

If you want to learn how to build a website and make extra money I'll give you my login deets to a course that cost me $300.

Feel free to shoot me an email at markdickenson @ mail.com

Or just hit me up if. You need to chat or, some support.

Cheers

Reactions: mikalalas and HCoug
That's good for you that you like Simon and Garfunkel, but while I am neutral to that, I prefer stuff like Nothing Else Matter's from Metallica(not a fan, love the song), It's my life from Bon Jovi, Something to Believe in by Poison, If I close my eyes Forever, by Lita and Oz, Silent Lucidity by Queenryche, Creep, Sacrifice by Creed, In the End by Linkin Park, Sister Christian, Night Ranger, Def Leppard, Scorpions, AC/DC, Ratt, Great White, White Snake, Europe, Twister Sister, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, , Warrant, Winger, Slaughter, Journey, Foreigner, Skid Row, Van Halen, White lion, 3 doors down, Steelheart, Firehouse, aka, power rock, arena rock, hard rock, buttrock, hairband rock, glam metal.

Semi new stuff, Something just like this, Chainsmokers, Coldplay, Thunder by Imagine dragons.

Favorite dance song Titanium.

Great semi somewhat semi newer Song by Kesha, And a Singer from Seattle, called Good Ole Days. Highly recommend it.
Here's hoping you'll find sanctuary.!

Reactions: 79COUG
Mik,

Make sure you and your daughters are on the same page before you move away from home. My wife wanted to stay in Cali, to be near her kids ---understandable. Then she talked to them about their long term plans, only to find out that only 1 of 5 planned to stay here, and she wanted to move, but her husband is an inflexible life long Cali resident.

Remember, as Coug fans we fight amongst ourselves, but we'll kick the arse of anyone who goes after a fellow Coug -- it is called family.

Good luck!

Mik,

Make sure you and your daughters are on the same page before you move away from home. My wife wanted to stay in Cali, to be near her kids ---understandable. Then she talked to them about their long term plans, only to find out that only 1 of 5 planned to stay here, and she wanted to move, but her husband is an inflexible life long Cali resident.

Remember, as Coug fans we fight amongst ourselves, but we'll kick the arse of anyone who goes after a fellow Coug -- it is called family.

Good luck!
Thanks. My daughter's are Sariah(Autistic(3) and Laura(ADHD, Type 1 diabetic(10 and 1/2 years old)(Step Daughter).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT