ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under at Spring Game Tomorrow

2500 Die Hards
Students are the wild card
Do they have any student promotional giveaways?

Would anyone object to having a Seattle Crimson and Gray game? If there was any game that could produce a huge turnout in Seattle (or Seattle area, like Tacoma Dome), it would be this one. I think we could possibly see around 20k for this game if were to be held in Seattle. Not only that, they could double ticket prices without anyone being deterred from wanting to buy one. I know a lot here hate the idea of anything WSU in Seattle but I think this would be a great promotional weekend for WSU football.

I think the Crimson & Gray game should always be played in Pullman, but we should absolutely look at playing 1 or 2 other scrimmages in Spokane and Seattle.

Treat them like road games for the players and marry them to local fundraising. They don’t need to be played in huge, expensive stadiums.

Last edited:
I think the Crimson & Gray game should always be played in Pullman, but we should absolutely look at playing 1 or 2 other scrimmages in Spokane and Seattle.

Treat them like road games for the players and marry them to local fundraising. They don’t need to be played in huge, expensive stadiums.
The radio broadcast of the spring game had Alex Brink repeating about 5 times that by having the spring game in Pullman means they can invite recruits.
Recruits can't do off campus visits anymore.

I set the line (didn’t give an opinion) & got 2-Way action. What I did was what Vegas Boys do.

I thought that is what I did as well? I was a different house. And the difference ? I have a good friend who lives in Pullman who said they were expecting s lot of rain

Last edited:
Sidestepped, but the main difference is that you are annoying.

Sidestepping what ? What I wrote? If I was Vegas and set either at 2500 or 3750 and people took the over we both get hammered .

Do you know why mine was lower ? Any clue ?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

2-Way action prevents books from getting “hammered”.

Which is why I set a 3,750 O/U line that got attention from both sides. You stated your very low negative opinion & once again it was way wrong. Nobody took your under cause it was so damn low cause it was driven off your negative opinion of everything WSU football.

You are your own worst enemy.

It’s Easter .... So I’m done wasting time with you.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

2-Way action prevents books from getting “hammered”.

Which is why I set a 3,750 O/U line that got attention from both sides. You stated your very low negative opinion & once again it was way wrong. Nobody took your under cause it was so damn low cause it was driven off your negative opinion of everything WSU football.

You are your own worst enemy.

It’s Easter .... So I’m done wasting time with you.

Your problem not mine. Spring game with what I was told about the weather is not negative . If there is a negative it is about people who have other things to do, not about what I think about the product . Sorry that some how escapes you .

Sidestepping what ? What I wrote? If I was Vegas and set either at 2500 or 3750 and people took the over we both get hammered .

Well the post above by WASH ST A&M FAN explains it quite simply.

Also, have you ever wondered why nobody likes your posts? Or why your likes/to post ratio/percentage is so incredibly low?

WASH ST A&M FAN has more likes than you in just 406 posts vs your 18,154. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Also, have you ever wondered why nobody likes your posts? Or why your likes/to post ratio/percentage is so incredibly low?

WASH ST A&M FAN has more likes than you in just 406 posts vs your 18,154. That should tell you everything you need to know.

I’ll bite . What does “likes” get me ? Do I get an award that I should be aware of ? Let’s go over this one post that gets you and A and M all up in arms about. My post had zip to do with the program . Nothing . It had to do with the weather and also other stuff going on . No more no less .

Reactions: Coug90
I’ll bite . What does “likes” get me ? Do I get an award that I should be aware of ? Let’s go over this one post that gets you and A and M all up in arms about. My post had zip to do with the program . Nothing . It had to do with the weather and also other stuff going on . No more no less .

Sidestepped again, and I'm not up in arms at all about "one post". It's your constant, ad-nauseum posting for years that everyone is sick of seeing.

Anyway, you already know the answer to your question above, but I'll explain anyway. Nobody values or likes your opinion on this forum, it's as simple as that.

Sidestepped again, and I'm not up in arms at all about "one post". It's your constant, ad-nauseum posting for years that everyone is sick of seeing.

Anyway, you already know the answer to your question above, but I'll explain anyway. Nobody values or likes your opinion on this forum, it's as simple as that.

Bad choice of words , not up in arms but enough on your radar to make a comment. Y ou haven’t explained why I should care about not getting a lot of likes. Santa Claus has a ton of likes too but what does that get someone underneath the beard. If you were Andrew Coug for example instead of acg I could understand maybe the desire to get a ton of likes .

Expand the Stadium!

Agree (although not just because the Crimson/Gray Classic attracted a nice crowd).

BiggsCoug has made several good posts over the years as to why increasing Martin's capacity is a necessary win/win for all involved.

Reactions: acgcoug

Narcissism needs to only like itself.

Reactions: Cougatron

Because yesterday was 4/20 and to some folks with their innocence & bongs still intact the 9/40 era for them was "Two 4/20's PLUS One"?

Because it was a holiday weekend in Spokane (Easter AND Hitler's birthday)?

Because Cougar Country Drive-In is closed?

You’re an experienced side stepper. What page of the report says a player was sprayed with a hose in freezing temperatures?

Reactions: YakiCoug
Sorry Ed I tried to like your post 18,000 times but it only let me do 1

Apparently some here are still in middle school and get their validation via likes from SnapFace and InstaChat and the like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT