ADVERTISEMENT

Over under for wins - 3.5

Man, oh man...such hate and vitriol for a guy who just happened to fail as a head coach at his alma-mater, where by all accounts he was a great Coug and is a very decent human being. That's all I have to say about that.
Well that's true, but nothing comes between some and an OK joke. Me included. If the worse you can say is that they picked their nose....well then we're all included. It's pretty harmless. I don't remember many saying that PW was anything worse than being a bad head coach and there's worse in this world.

The vax rate for the students who have answered is pretty high. Over 90% at every campus except Tri-Cities, where it's just shy of 89%.

Problem is that the response rate isn't great. Less than 80% of students at Pullman have provided any indication, less than 50% at all other campuses.

There's no public reporting of the football team status.

Scroll down to find vax data
Thanks for the clarification.

This was after the opener loss to USU. Had it been after the USC game I would have said this was going to be a 2 win season. What a turnaround. Now go beat uw!

Reactions: SDCoug
Happy to eat crow on this one. I was thinking 2 wins, maybe 3 if they caught someone like Cal or OSU sleeping.

same with the crow. With as many seniors as we have, I didn't think incremental improvement was going to win the day. Never give up on youth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT