ADVERTISEMENT

Pac 12 is wide open

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
USC has been unimpressive 2 out of 3 weeks. Stanford is losing to SD State. UW is feasting on patsies but couldn't put away Rutgers. UCLA has no defense.

If Falk really rediscovered his rhythm today there's not an unwinnable game on the schedule. Going to be another crazy year in the PAC 12.

USC has been unimpressive 2 out of 3 weeks. Stanford is losing to SD State. UW is feasting on patsies but couldn't put away Rutgers. UCLA has no defense.

If Falk really rediscovered his rhythm today there's not an unwinnable game on the schedule. Going to be another crazy year in the PAC 12.

Do you think Oregon is for real? Nebraska lost to N illlinois today. So how good is that win.

I'm not sure anyone is for real after tonight. I thought SC was but Texas is not that good and they are pushing SC around.

Nebraska appears to be garbage now, so yes, Oregons win over them not as impressive.

I'm not sure anyone is for real after tonight. I thought SC was but Texas is not that good and they are pushing SC around.

Nebraska appears to be garbage now, so yes, Oregons win over them not as impressive.
don't be fooled about texas. they shat the bed against maryland, but they've got a ton of talent.

Reactions: cougarmike
don't be fooled about texas. they shat the bed against maryland, but they've got a ton of talent.

When you look at Texas when they play top level teams.....they don't usually get blown out.

10-3 OSU: lost by 18
11-2 OU: lost by 5
9-4 KSU: lost by 3
10-3 WVU: lost by 4

10-3 ND: lost by 35
10-3 OSU: lost by 3
11-2 TCU: lost by 43
11-2 OU: won by 6
10-3 Baylor: won by 6

Texas has gotten whipped a few times but in general, they play to the level of their competition, which is how they could find a way to lose to a terrible KU team last year but beat Baylor and Texas Tech.

I think UW is for real. Sorry, and I know I'll catch Hell for that, but as of now, UW looks a lot better than any other team in our league.

Reactions: earldacoug
Pretty surprised to see Stanford lose that game. Seems a combination of Stanford digressing some, and SDSU being pretty good (for MW).

On another note, I liked the anthracite jersey's. Not as black as it seemed they would be. I think they'd be sharper without the crimson accents. But then, I obviously have my own agenda here.

cal beat NC in the road and Ole Miss at home. Utah will give the Cougs (and everyone else) fits as well. OSU, Az and ASU are clear bottom feeders but everyone else is capable of beating just about anyone on their schedule.

I think UW is for real. Sorry, and I know I'll catch Hell for that, but as of now, UW looks a lot better than any other team in our league.

We shall see, but, like WSU and Oregon, the mutts have yet to beat a quality opponent.

I don't see a dominant unbeatable team in this conference yet and and awful lot of teams that are dangerous. USC and UW are second tier pretenders behind Bama, Clemson, Ok State, Ok, and Id probably throw Penn State in there too. They are still really good teams but certainly within reach of a reasonable upset.

I have only seen them against rutgers, their o line looked porous in that game, I wasn't overly impressed

UW is very well coached. They finally have a guy who will keep them in the top 15 every year. There were very slow in figuring this out, but unfortunately they have.

We'll see how good we are come USC... I think we're dangerous, but perhaps not title contender just yet, especially if Pelleur is out...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT