ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Utah

Utah will beat Colorado tonight.

Oregon will beat Utah in the Pac-12 Championship Game.

That’s how it has to be in the Pac-12 this season. 2 “good” teams. 10 “bad” teams. No “great” teams.

I know it’s wrong on so many levels, but I’m rooting for Colorado. I can’t help it.

I'm not an Alabama fan, but the end of that first half was something that would certainly outrage me if I was. With no timeouts, Auburn ran the ball and got a first down deep enough to try a FG but the clock only had one second left....not enough time to down the football or try a FG once the chains were moved on the first down. But the replay booth stopped play to review how much time should be on the clock. Meanwhile, Auburn was able to trot on the FG unit while the clock was stopped. Once the officials started the clock with one second left, Auburn was able to snap the ball and kick a 52- yard FG. That 3 points turned out to be pretty big. It was no different than giving Auburn a 4th timeout in that first half. Saban was livid, I don't blame him. NCAA needs to address that loophole.

Glad Cougar

No way in hell Ducks beat Utes.
Just like “no way in hell Sun Devils beat Ducks” or “no way in hell Bruins beat Cougs” or “no way in hell Buffs beat Huskies” or “no way in hell Trojans beat Utes.”

The Pac-12 is crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT