ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Gerrits news...

Altho this news makes Parker Gerrit seem, sound better then thought at first, which is a good thing.

To put things into perspective, Darling(WSU freshman semi true PG, combo guard), averaged about 29 to 33 points and about 5,6,7,8,9 ASSIST, and about 4,5,6,7 rebounds per game, with having scored 39, 43, 47, 49, 53, 55, 57, 59 game high's, and about WA high's, and maybe even semi record high's, in semi lots of games.

Parker Gerrit's 23 points in this piece of news is one of the semi high's for Parker Gerrit.

Parker Gerrit is kinda, sorta like ex WSU HC Bone's recruit, player, Vito Daniels(I think that's his name(not sure if remembering name right), that played at WSU under Bone.

Vito Daniels averaged about 19,20 ppg in HS, in Westsidecoast WA metro, and averaged about 10 ppg, and game high's of about 20, during his 4,5 year WSU career as semi rotational back up, and 5th year semi co,situational starter, 6th man, etc, his 5th year.

Parker Gerrit seems kinda, sorta like that kind of recruit, player to me, and not as good as, and a slight step down from Darling, level of recruit wise.

That said, I am not saying he is bad per se. I hope I am wrong, and that he is, ends up being a better recruit, player then Darling is, was.

Just putting the news about Parker Gerrit's 23 point game into more perspective.

I believe Gerrits is a preferred walkon, not sure. If so, my expectations for him aren't quite as high as they are for Darling. I'm glad he wants to be a Cougar, though.

By the way Mik, it was Vionte Daniels. You were close.

Glad Cougar

Just to set the record straight, Daniels started every game for WSU his junior year and 19 of 24 games as a senior. Also as a prep he was Washington state player of the year and state tourney MVP.

A closer comparison might be Dominic Ballard also a walk-on who had a solid prep career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT