ADVERTISEMENT

Peterson to CU?

He does like to talk about the greatest setting in college football...he surely can’t be talking about that shithole in the city. Doesn’t get much better than Folsom Field against the Rocky Mountain backdrop.

Colorado is not an upgrade. It would take him 2 years to rebuild. The cupboards are empty. They have failed at recruiting, only taking waffling recruits.

Why would he leave UW, or take a lateral? He's not in the hot seat.
If he's a skier, then I completely understand, but I doubt he's leaving Seattle for the Rockies because he wants to be closer to the resorts.
I can't see any advantage of leaving Seattle for Boulder, unless he wants to be close to the greatest ski resorts in America. Sorry Utah, you come in a clear second, (except your location from SLC).

Reactions: TSKCoug
Colorado is not an upgrade. It would take him 2 years to rebuild. The cupboards are empty. They have failed at recruiting, only taking waffling recruits.

Why would he leave UW, or take a lateral? He's not in the hot seat.
If he's a skier, then I completely understand, but I doubt he's leaving Seattle for the Rockies because he wants to be closer to the resorts.
I can't see any advantage of leaving Seattle for Boulder, unless he wants to be close to the greatest ski resorts in America. Sorry Utah, you come in a clear second, (except your location from SLC).
Hasn’t Colorado won a real national championship though...not the mythical type

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT