ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread PSU game

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
Do we score more than 24? Just barely. Coogs 27 Vikings 20

PSU being pass heavy may take the weight off our DL so that could be an advantage for the Cougs? I'm expecting a Borghi show on Saturday so it will be up to the defense to f this one up.

Cougs 35-Antifa St. 17

I'm looking past the Vikings to The Men of Troy. But can't because of the 4Q debacle with USU.

PSU 27, Cougs 24.

Just JOSHING

A win will be had. By who? That is the $600k question. We have lost to them before and I bet they have the confidence, belief and will to come out like that they should win.

PSU's QB is a local Gig Harbor kid. He'll have a chip on his shoulder. I don't think their defense is that good.

I think the Cougs win, but I think PSU can and will move the chains.

JDL throws 8 long balls into double coverage, 2 get intercepted.
Borghi still doesn't get enough carries
Somehow Cougs still win 27-20.

PSU's QB isn't bad, and he has legs. Our DBs need to cover better than they did last week (especially on the last 2 drives) and our DL needs to find a way to get a lot more pressure...while not letting him get away.

They gave up 49 points to Hawaii, so I want to believe that we can score too. But that might also give them some insight into how to play us.

I'm going to believe that our OL can open things up for Max, and our receivers can get open enough that JDL doesn't have to throw deep. I'm also going to assume that we can be better in the secondary and on the DL...but I think their QB gets close to 100 on the ground.

WSU 34
PSU 21

They're a Big Sky team. That conference has fared pretty well against the PAC 12 as of late...

WSU 26, PSU 20, The recipe for a blowout is 30+ carries from our RB's, so when Borghi runs it 13 times and McIntosh 7 it will become far to close and scary, drink up everybody.

Hoping for more pooch kick offs tomorrow.
My prediction is that the offense wastes 20 running plays by the QB having to run over to the sidelines to find out what the next play is. I hope he looks stellar against PSU....who sucks. "Why ask why the next play when you can run the Borghi against PSU? Repeat 20 times. If you can't/ won't run against PSU...turn out the lights and let's all go home. The party's over.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT