ADVERTISEMENT

Prime time to Colorado

They just signed a 5* WR rated as one of the best in the Nation. Kid turned down Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State.

Which defenses on the West coast are going to be able to line up against that type of talent in 2 years?
In two years he will be taking his LV luggage with him.

Is the 5 start kid the same kid from last years class? Cause it it isn't that is two 5 star kids. But you know what, need to have someone to throw to him.

You have to hire someone that knows how to create a culture and a buzz otherwise you will be forever mediocre. This was magnified with the portal system.

They just signed a 5* WR rated as one of the best in the Nation. Kid turned down Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State.

Which defenses on the West coast are going to be able to line up against that type of talent in 2 years?

This.

They are paying Deion Sanders 5.9 million + 5 million bonus, which is 11 million PER YEAR. THAT IS URBAN, SABAN LEVEL MONEY PER YEAR.

Also 200, TWO HUNDRED 4 AND 5 STARS, IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL, THAT HAVE ALL CONTACTED CU, REJECTING ALABAMA TYPES, CLAMORING TO PLAY AT CU FOR SANDERS.

UNLESS A ALABAMA TYPE, THERE IS NO COMPETING AGAINST THAT.

Like I CORRECTLY said, COMPETITION wise this is going to turn into a EQUIVALENT of a Semi Quasi Semi blue blood, competition wise.

And being able to get this level of recruiting, OUT RECRUITING EVEN ALABAMA, and being the competitive equivalent to a semi quasi semi blue blood, and making Urban, Saban like 11 mil per year money, will cause Sanders to stay longer then 2,3,4 years, and will cause him to stay 10 to 13 to 17 years.

Sanders won't be moving to a better job, to a Alabama, etc, unless he becomes a NFL HC.

Alabama types pay Urban's and Saban's 11 million just like Sanders 11 mil per year at CU.

A Alabama type so called better job, won't pay Sanders more then 11 mil per year, and won't OUT DO 200 5 STARS REJECTING EVERYONE ELSE AND CLAMORING TO PLAY FOR SANDERS, AND WONT BE MORE COMPETITIVE THEN THAT.

Because of that there won't be a better job then what Sanders will have at CU.

And in addition to TOP RECRUITS EVERY YEAR, AND TOP PAY, AND WINNING, they the college unlike a Alabama type, leave Sanders alone, let Sanders do whatever Sanders wants, won't fire Sanders if he only wins 11 games, and will practically worship Sanders, Satiate Sanders EGO, anything as long within their power to keep winning.

In time there won't be a better job then Sanders at CU, as Sanders will build it into that type of job.

People forget that in the PRE ERIC BIENEMY days, Colorado use to be a Nebraska type, Alabama type POWER HOUSE, BLUE BLOOD, that used to win NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, before they made bad decisions that led them to where they are now 20 years later.

Sanders can RETURN, BUILD Colorado BACK to that again.

Now when Sanders does leave in 9 to 17 years, Colorado might revert back to how it is now, but they might also hire another good coach, as Sanders can turn CU into a semi quasi semi DESTINATION for future good coaches.

It's FOOLISH to write Sanders off. He ALWAYS SUCCEEDS. And like said he has 200 4 and 5 stars clamoring to play for him at CU.

What I hear is him telling them the world is about to be different and they need to accept it. Nobody’s job is safe, and if you’re not ready to work, GTFO.

And if there’s anyone on the CU roster that we want, I hope we’ve got an ear to the ground.

That was my read as well. I thought he put it as poorly as he could have, but the message was, "if you aren't ready to compete with the talent that I'm bringing in, I'm not going to hold it against you if you decide to pursue other opportunities".

Reactions: mikalalas
So I watched the entire video of him meeting the team. First, I'll say that I am glad that Sanders is not our coach. He is an arrogant douchebag who's already thinking about his next job after Colorado. He didn't say that...but everything in his manner says it. Second, I expect Colorado to stumble next year. He's going to find that the Pac-12 is a lot more difficult environment than the SWAC. There is going to be mass defections this fall from the current squad. Building chemistry in one year is difficult. USC got away with it because they've always had a core of talent and they just needed the right pieces mixed in. It's going to be tougher at CU.

That said, I respect the fact that he made it clear that he wants a team environment and that guys aren't going to be allowed to wear a bunch of jewelry and flair. He wants one team, not a bunch of characters.

But again, he will be gone as soon as the next opportunity comes. It's not often that a dude has three different cameras around him while he's meeting the team so he can put together a supercut of how great he is. He'll make some noise in the conference, but he will not be at CU for long....one way or the other.

So I watched the entire video of him meeting the team. First, I'll say that I am glad that Sanders is not our coach. He is an arrogant douchebag who's already thinking about his next job after Colorado. He didn't say that...but everything in his manner says it. Second, I expect Colorado to stumble next year. He's going to find that the Pac-12 is a lot more difficult environment than the SWAC. There is going to be mass defections this fall from the current squad. Building chemistry in one year is difficult. USC got away with it because they've always had a core of talent and they just needed the right pieces mixed in. It's going to be tougher at CU.

That said, I respect the fact that he made it clear that he wants a team environment and that guys aren't going to be allowed to wear a bunch of jewelry and flair. He wants one team, not a bunch of characters.

But again, he will be gone as soon as the next opportunity comes. It's not often that a dude has three different cameras around him while he's meeting the team so he can put together a supercut of how great he is. He'll make some noise in the conference, but he will not be at CU for long....one way or the other.

Go ahead, bet against Sanders TWO HUNDRED FIVE STARS.

It's hilarious that he's limiting jewelry and flair. His rings and necklaces used to weigh more than he did.

I'm not sure how much I expect them to stumble. I mean, really, how would you tell? I'm not expecting them to be in a bowl next season, but hard to get much worse than 1-11....and basically non-competitive in the 11.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
It's hilarious that he's limiting jewelry and flair. His rings and necklaces used to weigh more than he did.

I'm not sure how much I expect them to stumble. I mean, really, how would you tell? I'm not expecting them to be in a bowl next season, but hard to get much worse than 1-11....and basically non-competitive in the 11.

The 200 5 STARS that Sanders is getting won't fail to win at least 6,7,8 games and a bowl game.

But bet against the 200 5 stars that are in the Portal, that are BEGGING to play for Sanders at CU.

There aren't even 200 eligible 5-stars alive, let alone lining up to play for Sanders. Let's keep this somewhat tethered to reality. We should also check in with Jimbo about what it's like to win the offseason and then struggle to win actual games.

I don't think Sanders will fall on his face, but there will be a learning curve for him and his staff in P5. Then the talent he brings in will win a bit and he'll be off to Florida State or the SEC by 2026. He'll be there longer if he doesn't win enough.

In the meantime, there probably will be controversies. E.g., he'll probably wind up booting not just some of the holdovers, but some of the kids who he brings in via the portal. There are going to be a lot of egos in Boulder in that locker room, and the biggest one is going to do all it can to stay in the headlines.

Colorado will still be better off for this than if it had hired just about anyone else, and I don't dispute that he'll bring in a ton of talent. Colorado will get a nice stretch of relevance. The fans and donors will be really excited about this, as they should be.

I'm a lot more worried about DeBoer than I am Sanders as far as WSU is concerned, though.

Sanders is going to be great for the P12 regardless of his W/L record. This is a pivotal time as we try to restabilize our league, and coaches like Sanders put viewing eyes on TV sets.

Sanders is going to be great for the P12 regardless of his W/L record. This is a pivotal time as we try to restabilize our league, and coaches like Sanders put viewing eyes on TV sets.
The same logic makes Colorado a more inviting target for the Big 12

This.

They are paying Deion Sanders 5.9 million + 5 million bonus, which is 11 million PER YEAR. THAT IS URBAN, SABAN LEVEL MONEY PER YEAR.

Also 200, TWO HUNDRED 4 AND 5 STARS, IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL, THAT HAVE ALL CONTACTED CU, REJECTING ALABAMA TYPES, CLAMORING TO PLAY AT CU FOR SANDERS.

UNLESS A ALABAMA TYPE, THERE IS NO COMPETING AGAINST THAT.

Like I CORRECTLY said, COMPETITION wise this is going to turn into a EQUIVALENT of a Semi Quasi Semi blue blood, competition wise.

And being able to get this level of recruiting, OUT RECRUITING EVEN ALABAMA, and being the competitive equivalent to a semi quasi semi blue blood, and making Urban, Saban like 11 mil per year money, will cause Sanders to stay longer then 2,3,4 years, and will cause him to stay 10 to 13 to 17 years.

Sanders won't be moving to a better job, to a Alabama, etc, unless he becomes a NFL HC.

Alabama types pay Urban's and Saban's 11 million just like Sanders 11 mil per year at CU.

A Alabama type so called better job, won't pay Sanders more then 11 mil per year, and won't OUT DO 200 5 STARS REJECTING EVERYONE ELSE AND CLAMORING TO PLAY FOR SANDERS, AND WONT BE MORE COMPETITIVE THEN THAT.

Because of that there won't be a better job then what Sanders will have at CU.

And in addition to TOP RECRUITS EVERY YEAR, AND TOP PAY, AND WINNING, they the college unlike a Alabama type, leave Sanders alone, let Sanders do whatever Sanders wants, won't fire Sanders if he only wins 11 games, and will practically worship Sanders, Satiate Sanders EGO, anything as long within their power to keep winning.

In time there won't be a better job then Sanders at CU, as Sanders will build it into that type of job.

People forget that in the PRE ERIC BIENEMY days, Colorado use to be a Nebraska type, Alabama type POWER HOUSE, BLUE BLOOD, that used to win NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, before they made bad decisions that led them to where they are now 20 years later.

Sanders can RETURN, BUILD Colorado BACK to that again.

Now when Sanders does leave in 9 to 17 years, Colorado might revert back to how it is now, but they might also hire another good coach, as Sanders can turn CU into a semi quasi semi DESTINATION for future good coaches.

It's FOOLISH to write Sanders off. He ALWAYS SUCCEEDS. And like said he has 200 4 and 5 stars clamoring to play for him at CU.

He signed a 5 year deal worth just shy of $30M. That's a lot of money, especially for CU, but it is hardly Saban money.

There aren't even 200 eligible 5-stars alive, let alone lining up to play for Sanders. Let's keep this somewhat tethered to reality. We should also check in with Jimbo about what it's like to win the offseason and then struggle to win actual games.

I don't think Sanders will fall on his face, but there will be a learning curve for him and his staff in P5. Then the talent he brings in will win a bit and he'll be off to Florida State or the SEC by 2026. He'll be there longer if he doesn't win enough.

In the meantime, there probably will be controversies. E.g., he'll probably wind up booting not just some of the holdovers, but some of the kids who he brings in via the portal. There are going to be a lot of egos in Boulder in that locker room, and the biggest one is going to do all it can to stay in the headlines.

Colorado will still be better off for this than if it had hired just about anyone else, and I don't dispute that he'll bring in a ton of talent. Colorado will get a nice stretch of relevance. The fans and donors will be really excited about this, as they should be.

I'm a lot more worried about DeBoer than I am Sanders as far as WSU is concerned, though.

Did you even read the CREDIBLE TWEET ABOVE THAT SAID THERE IS 200 FOUR AND FIVE STAR PLAYERS IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL, REJECTING THE ALABAMA TYPE, CONTACTING SANDERS, CU, BEGGING, CLAMORING TO PLAY FOR SANDERS AT CU.

Again bet against that all you want, but those players under Sanders will win 6,7,8 games, plus a bowl game.

Sanders WINS EVERYWHERE HE GOES, AND AT EVERYTHING HE DOES, ALWAYS.

Did you even read the CREDIBLE TWEET ABOVE THAT SAID THERE IS 200 FOUR AND FIVE STAR PLAYERS IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL, REJECTING THE ALABAMA TYPE, CONTACTING SANDERS, CU, BEGGING, CLAMORING TO PLAY FOR SANDERS AT CU.

Again bet against that all you want, but those players under Sanders will win 6,7,8 games, plus a bowl game.

Sanders WINS EVERYWHERE HE GOES, AND AT EVERYTHING HE DOES, ALWAYS.
I did. You wrote that there were 200 5-stars clamoring to play for him. There aren't 200 5-stars eligible to transfer who exist, as I wrote.

The tweet says someone at CU reported that there have been 200 inquiries made by a combo of recruits and potential transfers, "some of" whom are 4- and 5-star players. Could be two. Could be 185. I don't doubt at all that Sanders can bring a lot of talent, including numerous 4- and 5-stars, to Boulder, for what it's worth.

I also don't doubt that he can win 6 or more games this coming year. I'll be willing to take a stand on their likely record in the spring.

I wouldn't be as nice to someone else trying to pull this "did you even read" X when they couldn't read it themselves, BTW. Not recommended.

I forgot to type it in my post but I agree that this is arguably the most impactful hire that Colorado could have made....even if they are just renting him.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, with the talent he had at Jackson St, compared to the other teams in the league, it was like a man playing against boys, that won't be the case in Colorado. Sure he will upgrade recruiting, but it won't happen overnight, look at the class AZ signed, they were better, but still didn't have a winning record. I do believe it's good for the conference, brings more attention to the Pac 10, and ups everyone's games.

I forgot to type it in my post but I agree that this is arguably the most impactful hire that Colorado could have made....even if they are just renting him.
Yeah, completely with you on that. This is a great hire in risk/reward terms and I'm surprised it could land him. $2m a year incremental for the benefits it will get is a no-brainer compared to the typical MWC grad or failed P5 retread hire Colorado would be expected to make, where it still would shell out $3.5m a year but the probability of success would be really low and there would be no excitement and no real effect on Colorado's recruiting position.

I watched the entire video as well but came away feeling slightly differently about it. I can understand why many would be put off by that video. He's not exactly my cup of tea, but how well was Karl Dorrell's approach working? In the end I'm not sure whether his message was all that different than Dickert's was last year. CU's been a doormat for a reason. Sanders told them and everyone else if you want to play here "I'm not your buddy". When he told them "No hats, hoodies" etc. I saw one player take his hat off in the back. Whether we like the message or delivery, he definitely got their attention.

I haven't followed Sanders at Jackson State, but in 3 or 4 years he won more than the last 3 coaches combined did in 6 or 7 years. In this environment where it feels like the players have taken over things, I actually found the video refreshing. It took about 2 seconds for Sanders to set the tone for the program. Will it work? No idea, but better to make his message and expectations clear day 1 than next year or next fall or never.

I watched the entire video as well but came away feeling slightly differently about it. I can understand why many would be put off by that video. He's not exactly my cup of tea, but how well was Karl Dorrell's approach working? In the end I'm not sure whether his message was all that different than Dickert's was last year. CU's been a doormat for a reason. Sanders told them and everyone else if you want to play here "I'm not your buddy". When he told them "No hats, hoodies" etc. I saw one player take his hat off in the back. Whether we like the message or delivery, he definitely got their attention.

I haven't followed Sanders at Jackson State, but in 3 or 4 years he won more than the last 3 coaches combined did in 6 or 7 years. In this environment where it feels like the players have taken over things, I actually found the video refreshing. It took about 2 seconds for Sanders to set the tone for the program. Will it work? No idea, but better to make his message and expectations clear day 1 than next year or next fall or never.
I guess the question do you do it the way Leach did it or do you have a team meeting which is covered and you make the comments. ?

But again, he will be gone as soon as the next opportunity comes. Just like every other coach in D1. It's not often that a dude has three different cameras around him while he's meeting the team so he can put together a supercut of how great he is. If you watched the presser, he stated that the team is being filmed for "a documentary" for the kids sake. He'll make some noise in the conference, but he will not be at CU for long....one way or the other.

I'm not a big fan of a guy who insists on being called "Coach Prime", and then tells his players to not be show-offs, especially given his past of doing just that.

That being said, I've seen some clips recently that make me think that he's going to get a lot of buy in from players and parent who are looking for a coach who will develop not only their football acumen, but their character as well.
However, this isn't a cult, its a football team, so he damn well better have some coaches who know wtf they are doing lined up or he's going to flame out quickly.

Last edited:
There are ways of telling kids the standards are going to be raised and not everyone will make it, without saying it like he said it.

It’s 2023. Why threaten kids? Have your assistants watch the game film, evaluate who you wanna keep and don’t wanna keep. Then meet with kids and tell them where they’re at. Time is expensive. You cannot invest more time in kids that you don’t want. Why give them the option of trying out? Why go thru all this? Just take 10 mins and say your scholarship will not be renewed, if we can help you move on we will. Done.

Or, deliver this speech where you make them repeat after you that they aren’t smart or tough or have character. My question about can he run a multimillion dollar organization has been answered. He can’t. Wait until he tries this horse shit with university staff.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
There are ways of telling kids the standards are going to be raised and not everyone will make it, without saying it like he said it.

It’s 2023. Why threaten kids? Have your assistants watch the game film, evaluate who you wanna keep and don’t wanna keep. Then meet with kids and tell them where they’re at. Time is expensive. You cannot invest more time in kids that you don’t want. Why give them the option of trying out? Why go thru all this? Just take 10 mins and say your scholarship will not be renewed, if we can help you move on we will. Done.

Or, deliver this speech where you make them repeat after you that they aren’t smart or tough or have character. My question about can he run a multimillion dollar organization has been answered. He can’t. Wait until he tries this horse shit with university staff.

Therein lies my change of heart after watching the whole video. He better hope that he can win early because it's going to be an epic sh!tshow if he doesn't. He does say some good things in the video but his emotional intelligence is non-existent. What's funny is that he's getting away with talking like that and people are embracing it. Mike Leach has never been considered a guy who pulls punches and he sounds like a pastor compared to Sanders.

My money is on failure for Coach Prime at CU. That said...there's talk that the #1 HS player in Kansas is going to switch his commitment from Notre Dame to Colorado. He gets enough of those dudes and he'll be dangerous.

Therein lies my change of heart after watching the whole video. He better hope that he can win early because it's going to be an epic sh!tshow if he doesn't. He does say some good things in the video but his emotional intelligence is non-existent. What's funny is that he's getting away with talking like that and people are embracing it. Mike Leach has never been considered a guy who pulls punches and he sounds like a pastor compared to Sanders.

My money is on failure for Coach Prime at CU. That said...there's talk that the #1 HS player in Kansas is going to switch his commitment from Notre Dame to Colorado. He gets enough of those dudes and he'll be dangerous.
There are 4 videos on this thread:

1. Sanders tells JSU team he's officially accepted CU. 2. Deion Sanders introduced as new CU head Coach, 3. Sanders meets with Colorado Football Team Players, and 4. and the First CU basketball game.

For those you have NOT watched "Deion Sanders introduced as new CU head Coach", (which automatically skips the first 6 minutes of blah, blah, blah).....watch that video.

That is the real Sanders.

Yes, he'll be dangerous. I don't think we've ever seen someone like this in todays culture. Plus, he's got a video crew following him around everyday....(which is a first).

Nick Saban will never be the same again. He had his mountain.

Anybody that's in denial.....you're in denial. He might go 5 and 7 next year.

Year 2.....watch out.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of a guy who insists on being called "Coach Prime", and then tells his players to not be show-offs, especially given his past of doing just that.

That being said, I've seen some clips recently that make me think that he's going to get a lot of buy in from players and parent who are looking for a coach who will develop not only their football acumen, but their character as well.
However, this isn't a cult, its a football team, so he damn well better have some coaches who know wtf they are doing lined up or he's going to flame out quickly.
This post should of been given a standing ovation.

I think there's 4 videos on this thread:

1. Sanders tells JSU team he's officially accepted CU. 2. Deion Sanders introduced as new CU head Coach, 3. Sanders meets with Colorado Football Team Players, and 4. and the First CU basketball game.

For those you have NOT watched "Deion Sanders introduced as new CU head Coach", (which automatically skips the first 6 minutes of blah, blah, blah).....watch that video.

Yes, he'll be dangerous. I don't think we've ever seen someone like this in todays culture. Plus, he's got a video crew following him around everyday....(which is a first).

Year 2.....watch out.

I have no doubt he can recruit. I have written before that you need a Hc that can get in to speak with kids. If Dickert and the false prophet both showed up at the same school to speak with a kid and he can only pick 1…. who is it gonna be?

As I saw in his team meeting, he is full of shit. What a f’ing asshole. He has zero idea how to run an organization that big. For example, why would you threaten the kids and tell them you’re going to run them off? Why would you have your staff invest ANY time in them at all? Just have a 5 minute meeting, tell them their scholarship won’t be renewed and move on. To allocate more assets and time into people that have no place in the future is ridiculous.

He is selling celebrity. He is selling hip hop culture. He is selling his connections to the NFL. He is selling social media. He is selling Jesus.

He is selling everything football gives a select few people.

Can he actually coach football? Does he spend 14 hours a day in the office? Will he do the work to win football games and not just recruits? Cause at some point he is gonna have to do those things.

I can’t wait for his “I’m leavin’” speech.

There are 4 videos on this thread:

Year 2.....watch out.
Sensationalism at it's best. Well see about how much better the institution actually becomes after his arrival. It'll either becomes better or worse and there's no in be tweens. We'll all have time....and it'll all be presented before we know it....day after day...month after month...year after year.

I have no doubt he can recruit. I have written before that you need a Hc that can get in to speak with kids. If Dickert and the false prophet both showed up at the same school to speak with a kid and he can only pick 1…. who is it gonna be?

As I saw in his team meeting, he is full of shit. What a f’ing asshole. He has zero idea how to run an organization that big. For example, why would you threaten the kids and tell them you’re going to run them off? Why would you have your staff invest ANY time in them at all? Just have a 5 minute meeting, tell them their scholarship won’t be renewed and move on. To allocate more assets and time into people that have no place in the future is ridiculous.

He is selling celebrity. He is selling hip hop culture. He is selling his connections to the NFL. He is selling social media. He is selling Jesus.

He is selling everything football gives a select few people.

Can he actually coach football? Does he spend 14 hours a day in the office? Will he do the work to win football games and not just recruits? Cause at some point he is gonna have to do those things.

I can’t wait for his “I’m leavin’” speech.
I don't know. Ask Ted Lasso.

BTW, I have yet to make it thru the First Season of Ted Lasso. All I know, is that he doesn't know anything about soccer.

I know. It's TV. It's Hollywood.

I just couldn't resist the Ted Lasso thing. :cool:

Last edited:
I think he's set up for immediate success, and that's all that matters because his phone will blow up with SEC and ACC offers as soon as his success is realized.

He's going to have a 5* QB, a 5* RB, 4-5* WRs, 4-5* DBs. That's a given. If he gets even remotely capable linemen to buy in, they're going to win 8+ games by year 2. Then comes the $10M/year offer from Florida State, Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, Miami, etc.

I think he's set up for immediate success, and that's all that matters because his phone will blow up with SEC and ACC offers as soon as his success is realized.

He's going to have a 5* QB, a 5* RB, 4-5* WRs, 4-5* DBs. That's a given. If he gets even remotely capable linemen to buy in, they're going to win 8+ games by year 2. Then comes the $10M/year offer from Florida State, Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, Miami, etc.
Agreed, and then Saban will step down and retire.

Also, it won't be like Oregon, where 4 and 5 star recruits go to play SOFT.

Reactions: mikalalas

BTW, I have yet to make it thru the First Season of Ted Lasso. All I know, is that he doesn't know anything about soccer.

"make it through"...

not interesting, or just haven't made the time?

FWIW, though its not the type of show I usually watch, I found it refreshing for a variety of reasons and am looking forward to season 3.

"make it through"...

not interesting, or just haven't made the time?

FWIW, though its not the type of show I usually watch, I found it refreshing for a variety of reasons and am looking forward to season 3.
Have not made it a priority to finish Season 1. I need to put this at the top of my list.

Not a Star Wars fan, but ANDOR is amazing. ANDOR wasn't made for kids. It's made for adults and it's complex with absolutely no light sabres and no stuffed animals for sale.

People everywhere are hating on Disney. I get that. People everywhere are sick of Star Wars. I get that. Best original Series ever made by Disney+.

Throw it all out the window. Watch ANDOR, (the first 5 episodes is setting everything up). Check out ANDOR, the # 1 Rated Stream on TV today.

"ANDOR: The Best Show you're NOT watching!" Sure helps to TURN ON CLOSED CAPTIONS.

I will finish Season 1 of Lasso.

Last edited:

I have no idea who Ted Lasso is or how the reference applies to my post.

Have not made it a priority to finish Season 1. I need to put this at the top of my list.

Not a Star Wars fan, but ANDOR is amazing. ANDOR wasn't made for kids. It's made for adults and it's complex with absolutely no light sabres and no stuffed animals for sale.

People everywhere are hating on Disney. I get that. People everywhere are sick of Star Wars. I get that.

Throw it all out the window. Watch ANDOR, (the first 5 episodes is setting everything up). Check out ANDOR, the # 1 Stream on TV today.

I'll finish Season 1 of Lasso.

I thought Andor was great....but it took three episodes of world building before things got going. There were good moments early, but the whole "looking for my sister" storyline ended up being a waste of time from what I could see. I'm interested to see if they can make that relevant or if it was really just mediocre story telling early while they found their groove.

Reactions: M-I-Coug

People everywhere are hating on Disney. I get that. People everywhere are sick of Star Wars. I get that. Best original Series ever made by Disney+.

Throw it all out the window. Watch ANDOR, (the first 5 episodes is setting everything up). Check out ANDOR, the # 1 Rated Stream on TV today.

"ANDOR: The Best Show you're NOT watching!"

I will finish Season 1 of Lasso.
I'm not sure I've ever been more offended by any statement on this board.

I think what you really mean is that people are sick of the mediocre crap Disney is peddling under the Star Wars banner.

I'm not sure I've ever been more offended by any statement on this board.

I think what you really mean is that people are sick of the mediocre crap Disney is peddling under the Star Wars banner.
Yes. Cranking out a New Star Wars movie every year. Ruining the franchise, although I thought Bobo Betts was good. This is why people were slow to discover ANDOR. They are tired of Disney and it's Star Wars franchise vending machine material.

That's why they made ANDOR for adults. CLOSED CAPTIONS ON.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT