ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Bowl Games

In a word.....stupid. watched about 5 minutes then turned it off.
I disagree. To me, far superior to the old format. Having said that, I do wish the flag football would have been more like the 8 on 8 with linemen that Spokane parks and rec plays. That's all I have to say about that.

I disagree. To me, far superior to the old format. Having said that, I do wish the flag football would have been more like the 8 on 8 with linemen that Spokane parks and rec plays. That's all I have to say about that.
It's a little bit incongruous to see NFL players playing flag football, but really I think it's more fun that way. The old pro bowl had turned into a joke, really. Playing flag, now the league is in on the joke. Takes it a little less seriously, and turns it more into a vacation than a game.

On a different note...technically, Peyton was right. Taking a knee is a run play, and under the NFL Flag rules, you can't run the ball with LOS inside the 10. Not that it would have mattered, it's pretty easy to kill 2 seconds...but it should have been a penalty. Count on Pac-12 refs to get the call wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteTheChop
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT