ADVERTISEMENT

Quite an interesting read...

As I get older and less personally connected to football, the notion that at worst we end up in a conference where we visit Honolulu, San Diego, Las Vegas, San Jose etc. while not great is at least a small consolation. Hoping it doesn’t get there though.

With all the other changes in CFB, I may not be long for the sport anyway. They’ve already virtually assured that the rich will get richer, and teams like WSU will not have a decent player for more than a year. In that environment, it doesn’t really matter what conference was land in.

I stopped tracking the NFL a long time ago because it turned too mercenary. CFB is headed rapidly down the same road.

Reactions: TrumpCoug
With all the other changes in CFB, I may not be long for the sport anyway. They’ve already virtually assured that the rich will get richer, and teams like WSU will not have a decent player for more than a year. In that environment, it doesn’t really matter what conference was land in.

I stopped tracking the NFL a long time ago because it turned too mercenary. CFB is headed rapidly down the same road.
I mean, do we honestly expect to have Cam Ward on campus in 2023 if he explodes?

Technically, CPW ended up in the NFL about a year after he exploded in Waseem's portal.
Perhaps the funniest thing I have seen on this board all year (other than Ed's political rants). Well played sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT