ADVERTISEMENT

ROD TIALAVEA

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
In Pullman for official. He is a MAN CHILD, 6'5 315lb, flat belly, STRONG. I like him at NG wonder what the coaches have in mind.

Hudl highlights from Junior Season

Reactions: froropmkr72
Cool, I like him there as well. I am not in the know, appears you may be.

No inside info on this situation, but we seem to take a guy who is 300+ almost every year and try to get them to stick at guard. O'Connell, Haangana, McDonald, Riley. Can't remember the last time we offered a scholly to a 6'6 300lb DT out of high school (that we had a legit chance of landing).

wow no wonder Leach reupped his contract, especially if Leavitt comes aboard.

Id love to see Leach at least once put one of these mammoth guys that can move on the D Line

If he is that big and strong with a mean streak and looks good at Dt then by all means make him a third string O lineman. leach loves those 6' 250 Pd NT s. Then he complains that recruiting is the problem. The end result, people complain about how small our DTs look in the AC. Makes sense to me.

I like him better at DT in a true 34 scheme. I think he is too tall for his weight as a true NG for a true 34 scheme. You’re looking for 6’1” 315. Shorter, refrigerator wide, gobble up double teams. If you’re gonna be a NG at 6’5” you need to be heavier.

I think he is a guard on offense. His pass pro may need some work. Looks like his HS team is run heavy.

I like him better at DT in a true 34 scheme. I think he is too tall for his weight as a true NG for a true 34 scheme. You’re looking for 6’1” 315. Shorter, refrigerator wide, gobble up double teams. If you’re gonna be a NG at 6’5” you need to be heavier.

I think he is a guard on offense. His pass pro may need some work. Looks like his HS team is run heavy.
I can't find any senior film of him playing defense. He's switched from RT to LG this year. MaxP has some current film. That picture of him next to his friends...upper body looks like he's a senior in college. He's Joe Salave'a large.

If he is that big and strong with a mean streak and looks good at Dt then by all means make him a third string O lineman. leach loves those 6' 250 Pd NT s. Then he complains that recruiting is the problem. The end result, people complain about how small our DTs look in the AC. Makes sense to me.
just when did he make that complaint?

He's also never started the correct QB, according to you, so...meh.

I keep promising myself that I'm not going to reply to you anymore, but I can't help it. I've become strangely fascinated by your posts. You literally don't make any sense at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT