ADVERTISEMENT

Rolo grilled by Chris Daniels

I think it is pretty F'd up that Chip raises a concern about his kids...but the people on here are basically just telling him to shut up and get his kids vaxxed...like everyone on here knows everyting about vaccines and what is best for his kids
No - we are calling him out on the lies he is spewing. I couldn't care less what he does with his kids.

I just read Pfizer will begin releasing data to FDA about efforts to get kids 6+ months old vaxxed. I'm also reading that teenagers are 6x more likely to be hospitalized due to vax complications than of COVID itself. With young ones, the cure appears to be worse than the disease.

I am vaxxed, but I have 2 kids under 4 years old, and I'll be up on my roof Ruby Ridge style before I let them inject my kids on an emergency basis. Do you consider vaxxed people like me to be "anti vaxxers"?
Well one has been given full approval just like the other vaccines you have given your kids . So not sure at this point why you would be on your roof.

I think it is pretty F'd up that Chip raises a concern about his kids...but the people on here are basically just telling him to shut up and get his kids vaxxed...like everyone on here knows everyting about vaccines and what is best for his kids

And that’s not a great leap from everyone just telling others to shut up and get themselves vaxxed. Like everyone on here knows everything about vaccines and what’s best for others.

Dig?

No but you aren’t suppose to believe bill gates is putting a chip in peoples arm . They have known how to make vaccines forever. They know the ingredients . Not all that different from making a yellow or white cake. They know through science the basic ingredients. They also know unlike other drugs it is one and done, vs taking other pills every day. The vaccine is flushed out of your system within six weeks, unlike other drugs. That is why they know the side affects . And we have been long told to take vaccines, we are just now pretending this is the first time it has been mandated .

There is a thing called karma. Could you imagine if the virus morphed to where it prevents the Johnson’s of say 25 to 55 year old men from working ? And part of the answer is to get everyone vaxed . I would laugh my ass off …. Sorry can’t help you mr 25-55, not my problem . Hasn’t affected the right age group or my age group.

And not one person has given even a half attempt of assurance the next iteration won’t affect the 25-44 year old crowd.

Karma would include the vax killing kids that don’t need too, right? A wee bit of hubris, perhaps.

Karma would include the vax killing kids that don’t need too, right? A wee bit of hubris, perhaps.
It’s all about the numbers … right . Lose a couple kids no biggie . Again, Chips kids my kids all had to get vaxed . Now it is different ?

Speaking Johnson’s, There is already proof

Expert health advice from Nicki Minaj:

Minaj tweeted on Monday night that her cousin in Trinidad, where the singer and rapper is from, “won’t get the vaccine cuz a friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen.”

Unfortunately people will believe this.

I think it is more f Ed up you read into what you want to read into it . No one said chip has to get his kids vaxed . No one . I certainly did not but you want to read it that way.

I certainly disagree with his take it is now emergency use only ? It is not . Pfizer has done all the research they do on approvals . Their clinical trials for 16 and older have come back long ago. They know what the side affects are because they know the vaccine is out of the system in a certain period of time. That is the science of vaccines . They are not reinventing the wheel here . Again they know the science of vaccines .

Chip doesn’t have to get his kids vaxed . Just like I didn’t have to get my kids vaxed from polio etc. My parents didn’t have to get me vaxed. But there were certain things I couldn’t participate in if I wasn’t. Once they get done with science of it all chip like I did when my kids will have a decision to make . He doesn’t have to stand on his roof . No one is coming out to jab his kids . His kids just won’t be able to participate in certain activities .

It is amazing to me we are in the worse pandemic of my lifetime , and we could care less about getting a grasp on it. Our way of dealing with it would be akin to use abortion as the primary method of birth control . Let’s not do anything about mitigating the issue , let’s let it happen and then deal with it.

The problem goes beyond just health, it is economic. There is a reason why big business is mandating the shot and worrying about the lawsuits later. It has a tremendous burden on their business . Small businesses as well, and mom and pop businesses even more so .

Again, the vaccine works . You can’t hide from the numbers . I am in sc this week . Local hospital has 553 covid patients , 509 are not vaxed. 154 in icu, 144 not vaxed. 86 on ventilators , 80 not vaxed. Not sure what numbers people want to see .

But chip doesn’t have to vax his kids , and he doesn’t have to give a reason why. But I will challenge him when he offers a reason that is inaccurate . When they do find the dosage next year chip will have a decision to make. I hope he will make a well reasoned decision and then let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Speaking Johnson’s, There is already proof

Expert health advice from Nicki Minaj:

Minaj tweeted on Monday night that her cousin in Trinidad, where the singer and rapper is from, “won’t get the vaccine cuz a friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen.”

Unfortunately people will believe this.
There is a medical term for that- blue balls. And they know the cause of it … so I hear .

I think it is more f Ed up you read into what you want to read into it . No one said chip has to get his kids vaxed . No one . I certainly did not but you want to read it that way.

I certainly disagree with his take it is now emergency use only ? It is not . Pfizer has done all the research they do on approvals . Their clinical trials for 16 and older have come back long ago. They know what the side affects are because they know the vaccine is out of the system in a certain period of time. That is the science of vaccines . They are not reinventing the wheel here . Again they know the science of vaccines .

Chip doesn’t have to get his kids vaxed . Just like I didn’t have to get my kids vaxed from polio etc. My parents didn’t have to get me vaxed. But there were certain things I couldn’t participate in if I wasn’t. Once they get done with science of it all chip like I did when my kids will have a decision to make . He doesn’t have to stand on his roof . No one is coming out to jab his kids . His kids just won’t be able to participate in certain activities .

It is amazing to me we are in the worse pandemic of my lifetime , and we could care less about getting a grasp on it. Our way of dealing with it would be akin to use abortion as the primary method of birth control . Let’s not do anything about mitigating the issue , let’s let it happen and then deal with it.

The problem goes beyond just health, it is economic. There is a reason why big business is mandating the shot and worrying about the lawsuits later. It has a tremendous burden on their business . Small businesses as well, and mom and pop businesses even more so .

Again, the vaccine works . You can’t hide from the numbers . I am in sc this week . Local hospital has 553 covid patients , 509 are not vaxed. 154 in icu, 144 not vaxed. 86 on ventilators , 80 not vaxed. Not sure what numbers people want to see .

But chip doesn’t have to vax his kids , and he doesn’t have to give a reason why. But I will challenge him when he offers a reason that is inaccurate . When they do find the dosage next year chip will have a decision to make. I hope he will make a well reasoned decision and then let the chips fall where they may.

Key points about this study:

It hasn’t been peer reviewed, and admits that

It uses VAERS data as its source for myocarditis reports. While that’s not an unreasonable source, Observations in VAERS are based only on coincidence, not necessarily causation, so itFor example, if you look at the data you’ll find that over a dozen patients who received the vaccine also had gunshot wounds. The two things are not related, they just occurred in the same person and the medical provider noted both.

Myocarditis has already been noted as being occasionally associated with the vaccine…and also with COVID infection. Risk rates are lower with the vaccine.

Myocarditis rate connected with the vaccine is - at the high end, based on this study - 162 per million. That’s 0.016%. That is roughly 4 times what is seen normally. But, the myocarditis rate connected with COVID-19 infection, in the population under 16, is 0.13% - 10x higher than the rate associated with the vaccine. (Another study).

So, myocarditis is a risk with either the vaccine or the infection. It occurs at a higher rate with infection. I think it’s safe to say COVID is not going away - sooner or later, everyone is going to be exposed. Seems like based on those factors, it’s more protective of my kids - especially boys - to have them vaccinated. Can’t guarantee that they won’t end up with myocarditis, but that’s not a risk that can be avoided - only minimized.

Maybe you should read Flats response basically saying F your concerns about your kids and other chiming in with their "expert" opinions.

If someone said that about my nieces to me when they were that age, I would punch them in the mouth.

So many people playing Dr Fauci and thinking they are vaccine and Covid experts on this bored.

Last edited:
Another hit piece in the Seattle Times on Rolo, this time they drag Jack Thompson and Cindy Brunson into it.

Another hit piece in the Seattle Times on Rolo, this time they drag Jack Thompson and Cindy Brunson into it.
A hit piece? Sounds like Thompson and Brunson gave their view willingly. Like it or not, Rolo put this on himself, dragging the university into it. The way the head coach has handled this is terrible optics for the the university and program. Both of them are entitled to give their opinion on the matter.

Additionally, it's a major slap in the face and disrespectful to a great university president who literally fought until his final days to get a medical school created for WSU.

I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for WSU's head football coach.

It uses VAERS data as its source for myocarditis reports. While that’s not an unreasonable source, Observations in VAERS are based only on coincidence, not necessarily causation, so itFor example, if you look at the data you’ll find that over a dozen patients who received the vaccine also had gunshot wounds. The two things are not related, they just occurred in the same person and the medical provider noted both.

Myocarditis has already been noted as being occasionally associated with the vaccine…and also with COVID infection. Risk rates are lower with the vaccine.

Myocarditis rate connected with the vaccine is - at the high end, based on this study - 162 per million. That’s 0.016%. That is roughly 4 times what is seen normally. But, the myocarditis rate connected with COVID-19 infection, in the population under 16, is 0.13% - 10x higher than the rate associated with the vaccine. (Another study).

So, myocarditis is a risk with either the vaccine or the infection. It occurs at a higher rate with infection. I think it’s safe to say COVID is not going away - sooner or later, everyone is going to be exposed. Seems like based on those factors, it’s more protective of my kids - especially boys - to have them vaccinated. Can’t guarantee that they won’t end up with myocarditis, but that’s not a risk that can be avoided - only minimized.
Back to a question I have for those still on the sidelines. Have you never taken a pharmaceutical drug in your life or had one prescribed to your children? Have you seen a pharmaceutical ad on TV for say…phuckitall…side effects may include drowsiness, nausea, irregular heartbeat…yada, yada. But your doc says “hey, you should take phuckitall, here’s a prescription” and what do you do? You run out and get it…pay for it…take it…a drug that a pharma rep pushed your doc to prescribe…But you won’t take a vaccine for a deadly virus that 96% of the medical community has taken themselves and is free?

At this point y’all have proven it’s got nothing to do with science or doctors and everything to do with the fan club you are members of and need to keep paying your dues for…even if it’s your life or that of someone close to you. Nikki Menaj’s friends cousins nutsack? JFC people are stupid.

A hit piece? Sounds like Thompson and Brunson gave their view willingly. Like it or not, Rolo put this on himself, dragging the university into it. The way the head coach has handled this is terrible optics for the the university and program. Both of them are entitled to give their opinion on the matter.

Additionally, it's a major slap in the face and disrespectful to a great university president who literally fought until his final days to get a medical school created for WSU.

Brunson refers to herself 12 times in that Times story and like all professional celebrity Cougs backed Wulff 1000%.

Brunson refers to herself 12 times in that Times story and like all professional celebrity Cougs backed Wulff 1000%.

That's because too many Cougs couldn't imagine an alum not getting the job done...it was mind boggling.

I felt bad about the Rolo hire as I did about the Wulff hire. But I ain't a "celeb Coug" 😂

Since when did CDC, NIH, or FDA care about peer review? Do you doubt the conclusion that 12-15 year olds face higher risk from taking the shot than not doing so?

It’s hit piece because this is about the 10th story the Times has written on this in the past 2 months, they bring nothing new to the story, other than some celeb Cougs. And once again they don’t address the problem WSU has here. It’s money, They blame Shultz, and Chun for not doing anything, but has Jay said here is the 12 -15 million you need to fire him? Not once has one of these articles brought up Rolo’s contract, and that is a major issue that has to be addressed, and the times doesn’t seem to want to investigate that part of the problem.

Maybe you should read Flats response basically saying F your concerns about your kids and other chiming in with their "expert" opinions.

If someone said that about my nieces to me when they were that age, I would punch them in the mouth.

So many people playing Dr Fauci and thinking they are vaccine and Covid experts on this bored.
First, I reread flats post. Not one mention of Chips kids .

Two, maybe it is hyperbole on Chips part but he is talking about defending the castle to save his kids from the govt coming to get his kids jabbed. The studies aren’t even done with regards to young kids so they haven’t authorized usage, and may not . The data will lead to that decision .

So no one is coming out to chips fortress and holding down his kids to stick them with a needle. If they prove the vaccine is effective and safe Chip will have a decision to make just as my parents made and I had to make.

Third you have a lot of people to punch in the face then . Your niece’s doc who said they had to be vaxed, school board who said they had to be vaxed, the sports programs that said they have to be vaxed. I was told to get the kids vaxed or some things they wanted to do would not be an option for them . It was mandated so we didn’t have to give an opinion on this board because the choices were not palatable.

People play doctor fauci because vaccines are older then you and I. If you were a mechanic and wanted to start a gas engine, you know the basics. Fuel , spark, air. It has been known forever. Now you want to make the engine go faster, one way to do it is allow more air. So you do “lab work” and find out how much air you let in to be safe for the engine. Once that is done you don’t say the engine work will make the wheels fall off, or it will ruin the interior .

They know the numbers . The numbers here in sc are staggering . At a local hospital 560 covid cases, 509 not vaxed. What do people need to see? I mentioned a friends granddaughter .. a preemie two years ago. She is compromised . Her safety is at risk. Others behavior , not being vaxed, not wearing masks impacts her life and will continue to do so. Understood , such a small population that is a sacrifice we can make, sacrifice the one for our own good.

My daughter has a grade school friend from years ago who now has a brain tumor. The time she has left she has to be shut in. Again, I know, anecdotal and such a small part of our society.

A friend of mine down at the club has rheumatoid arthritis… he can’t go see his daughter via a plane trip because of the risks associated with it. Again, a small segment.

People overweight , kids who are diabetics so on and so forth are affected by others decision . But again, smaller portion of the population.

I haven’t even spoke of economic impact of it all.

So maybe there wouldn’t be so many Dr Fauci’s if there weren’t so many Rand Paul’s. And what the Rand Paul’s have not once offered is a way to mitigate the covid and delta. They have said once you get, sprinkle some hydroxy on your corn flakes sticks a flashlight up your backside and get some horse dewormer because Joe Rogan did it. What helped Rogan get through his covid is what helps virtually all the break though cases … he apparently was vaxed. The rest is for show.

When someone offers me even a sprinkle of a way to mitigate the problem other than a vaccine I am all ears.

A year ago the Rand Paul’s were saying it is just the flu. Not once did I hear from them (as I did from a biotech ceo friend of mine) that there could be mutations way more dangerous and way more transmissible than the original covid. They acted like the “flu” would be static and still do. If others could show me the data that that delta won’t mutate into something that starts affecting people from 30 to 60 then I would understand their position. They can’t!

Last edited:
Reactions: longtimecoug
And that’s not a great leap from everyone just telling others to shut up and get themselves vaxxed. Like everyone on here knows everything about vaccines and what’s best for others.

Dig?
Again I will ask did you stand in this mountain top when you had your kids jabbed? Or your parents when you were vaxed? If so I fully understand and respect your position .

Again I will ask did you stand in this mountain top when you had your kids jabbed? Or your parents when you were vaxed? If so I fully understand and respect your position .

I stand on the mountaintop of each individual making their own (and/or their family's) personal health care decisions and privacy thereof.

This really shouldn't be a difficult concept to understand.

It’s hit piece because this is about the 10th story the Times has written on this in the past 2 months, they bring nothing new to the story, other than some celeb Cougs. And once again they don’t address the problem WSU has here. It’s money, They blame Shultz, and Chun for not doing anything, but has Jay said here is the 12 -15 million you need to fire him? Not once has one of these articles brought up Rolo’s contract, and that is a major issue that has to be addressed, and the times doesn’t seem to want to investigate that part of the problem.

Then WSU needs to fire whoever negotiated the contract.

What was Turd making at UH? $400,000???

How on earth do you take a guy from $400,000 to $3,000,000… a guy with 0 P5 HC experience… giving him a lottery ticket… and have buyout terms like this? Turd should have 0 leverage. There is no way a guy with this little experience should have a buyout that the school cant afford.

Ever watch Pawn Stars?? That is how this negotiation should have gone. And if he turned it down, let him walk.

Simply amazing to me that WSU offered a deal like this to someone with such a short resume. OR…. maybe WSU adtually does have the $ to buy him out but would rather wait until he fires himself by not following the mandate???

Then WSU needs to fire whoever negotiated the contract.

What was Turd making at UH? $400,000???

How on earth do you take a guy from $400,000 to $3,000,000… a guy with 0 P5 HC experience… giving him a lottery ticket… and have buyout terms like this? Turd should have 0 leverage. There is no way a guy with this little experience should have a buyout that the school cant afford.

Ever watch Pawn Stars?? That is how this negotiation should have gone. And if he turned it down, let him walk.

Simply amazing to me that WSU offered a deal like this to someone with such a short resume. OR…. maybe WSU adtually does have the $ to buy him out but would rather wait until he fires himself by not following the mandate???

You consistently prove your lack of business acumen on this subject.

First, I reread flats post. Not one mention of Chips kids .

Two, maybe it is hyperbole on Chips part but he is talking about defending the castle to save his kids from the govt coming to get his kids jabbed. The studies aren’t even done with regards to young kids so they haven’t authorized usage, and may not . The data will lead to that decision .

So no one is coming out to chips fortress and holding down his kids to stick them with a needle. If they prove the vaccine is effective and safe Chip will have a decision to make just as my parents made and I had to make.

Third you have a lot of people to punch in the face then . Your niece’s doc who said they had to be vaxed, school board who said they had to be vaxed, the sports programs that said they have to be vaxed. I was told to get the kids vaxed or some things they wanted to do would not be an option for them . It was mandated so we didn’t have to give an opinion on this board because the choices were not palatable.

People play doctor fauci because vaccines are older then you and I. If you were a mechanic and wanted to start a gas engine, you know the basics. Fuel , spark, air. It has been known forever. Now you want to make the engine go faster, one way to do it is allow more air. So you do “lab work” and find out how much air you let in to be safe for the engine. Once that is done you don’t say the engine work will make the wheels fall off, or it will ruin the interior .

They know the numbers . The numbers here in sc are staggering . At a local hospital 560 covid cases, 509 not vaxed. What do people need to see? I mentioned a friends granddaughter .. a preemie two years ago. She is compromised . Her safety is at risk. Others behavior , not being vaxed, not wearing masks impacts her life and will continue to do so. Understood , such a small population that is a sacrifice we can make, sacrifice the one for our own good.

My daughter has a grade school friend from years ago who now has a brain tumor. The time she has left she has to be shut in. Again, I know, anecdotal and such a small part of our society.

A friend of mine down at the club has rheumatoid arthritis… he can’t go see his daughter via a plane trip because of the risks associated with it. Again, a small segment.

People overweight , kids who are diabetics so on and so forth are affected by others decision . But again, smaller portion of the population.

I haven’t even spoke of economic impact of it all.

So maybe there wouldn’t be so many Dr Fauci’s if there weren’t so many Rand Paul’s. And what the Rand Paul’s have not once offered is a way to mitigate the covid and delta. They have said once you get, sprinkle some hydroxy on your corn flakes sticks a flashlight up your backside and get some horse dewormer because Joe Rogan did it. What helped Rogan get through his covid is what helps virtually all the break though cases … he apparently was vaxed. The rest is for show.

When someone offers me even a sprinkle of a way to mitigate the problem other than a vaccine I am all ears.

A year ago the Rand Paul’s were saying it is just the flu. Not once did I hear from them (as I did from a biotech ceo friend of mine) that there could be mutations way more dangerous and way more transmissible than the original covid. They acted like the “flu” would be static and still do. If others could show me the data that that delta won’t mutate into something that starts affecting people from 30 to 60 then I would understand their position. They can’t!
Please start the face punching with Ed.

It's still relevant, and will be until mid-October when there's clarification on what "I'll follow the mandate" means. He's the highest paid state employee...it's not like this is gonna just get an article or two and that's it. If anyone thinks these reporters are the big, bad media...Rolo has had it easy. Dude gets paid $1M/year for media appearances.

Sometimes you have to flush money down the toilet. If it's the case with Rolo, the short term loss, would be a longer term gain. It's been a horrible look all around.

I recognize WSU is financially hand-strung...and honestly, they've always been. So although important, I don't think it's necessarily the larger portion of the story here. Should it have been discussed further? Sure. I don't disagree there.

I stand on the mountaintop of each individual making their own (and/or their family's) personal health care decisions and privacy thereof.

This really shouldn't be a difficult concept to understand.
Nope I don’t . I stand with stuff and stuff you have done forever . I just not choosing to battle this one for no reason . Again, you tell me you have fought vaccines forever and that has been your stance I will be more than happy to apologize . And btw it isn’t just your families health care decisions. That too shouldn’t be all that hard to understand.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
Nope I don’t . I stand with stuff and stuff you have done forever . I just not choosing to battle this one for no reason . Again, you tell me you have fought vaccines forever and that has been your stance I will be more than happy to apologize . And btw it isn’t just your families health care decisions. That too shouldn’t be all that hard to understand.
Bingo. The anti vaxxers are nothing more than sore losers at this point. Faced with the reality that they are in fact wrong, they would rather double down on their own ignorance.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Yeah we are going to need to see your sources for this.
  • Pfizer CEO announces clinical trials already underway for kids 6 months to 5 years (CNBC)
  • Boys 12-17 6x more likely to suffer heart complications than be hospitalized due to COVID (study & summary)
Now, I understand that (a) I've offered legitimate sources, and also that (b) it literally never mattered, because ideologues gonna ideologue. But this is a good time to stop and reflect:
  • How did I arrive at this place where I hate "the other" so much that I disregard other parents' clinically valid concerns about their children's long-term health? Do I not understand how precious kids are to their parents? Or has my diet of CNN/NYT successfully convinced me to wish harm upon "the other"?
  • How big are my blind spots as a result of consuming only ideologically homogenous legacy media? Will I take steps to address this? If not, why?
  • Why was I inclined to believe "family members who are nurses" over oceans of clinical research? Is that what capital-S 'Science' is all about? Am I still scientifically and intellectually superior, as I once thought?
I don't know you '96 so this isn't directed at you, per se, but we clearly have Anne Frank's neighbors here in Flat & Ed, for whom all of the above is true AND who won't be moved an inch by anything I've said or any research. For them, I must be forced to put my healthy young kids at needless risk so we can get those vax numbers pumped up and mint a few new pharma billionaires.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
You keep saying things like this, but there are 2 key differences that differentiate these vaccines:
  1. All vaccines being administered are still under the EUA, even though Pfizer has full FDA authorization for their "Comirnaty" brand (Herald), which is currently NOT being administered. In other words, in case of an adverse reaction, you have no recourse. That is different from all other vaccines I've had administered for my two boys. This was ostensibly to assuage fears while protecting Pharma from any legal liability, AND to skirt the EUA that would otherwise destroy Moderna/J&J's EUA. The anti-Big Pharma contingent is awfully quiet on this.
  2. Clinical trials end in 2023 (Reuters). All other vaccines I've had administered to my kids ended ages ago.
Also, I suspect our relative trust in institutions depends on who's in power. Right now, one side is in power and the fed institutions are infallible gods. Here's a couple reasons that should erode the infallibility view:
  • Teachers union influenced CDC school masking guidance, emails show (Examiner)
  • Powerful teachers union influenced CDC on school reopenings, emails show (Post)
I got the Moderna vax, but would have preferred to just get COVID since natural immunity offers 6-13x greater protection (Science). I've also had my kids vaxxed with everything else required so far.

Anybody who can read the last 2 things I've written and still wants to choke me out for having clinically valid - and superior - concerns about my children's health cannot be rescued IMO. They are a bad person who is so far into the dark side, they are now capable of any evil.

PS the person who wants us to yield to "experts," then tries to deb00nk and throw shade on "expert" studies they don't like... how do you even get there?

It also sounds like rolo knows more than the docs who Chun and Schultz have presented to him. I will say maybe the docs know more than rolo and should call the plays on Saturday . I mean why trust the professional who has studied how to coach for years and years?

Two things are clear if the article is accurate. Rolo won’t get Vaxed and will try to use an exemption. That Chun and Schultz have used their medical school and other resources that have tried to convince him that is what is safe and needed to be the head coach at WSU, so it doesn’t sound like the people who hired him are “in his corner” and back him in his decision.

What is not known is if back before Inslee mandated it if Chun has information from rolo in writing that his concerns for a medical condition or that there is a religious component to it .

If I read the tea leaves correctly Chun is using medical personnel to show the drug is safe and needed, that it isn’t a religious concern or that he has an underlying medical reason. I would suspect Chun has needed documentation if it ever went to court and I say that as I don’t see rolo being as savvy as leach .

I've never said I've fought vaccines forever. You've said I've fought vaccines forever.

My stance on health care decisions hasn't waivered since day one.

It also sounds like rolo knows more than the docs who Chun and Schultz have presented to him. I will say maybe the docs know more than rolo and should call the plays on Saturday . I mean why trust the professional who has studied how to coach for years and years?
Doctors as coaches would have done better than 9-40 provided by WSU's last alum staff

By hiring a competent OL coach so two QBs don't get broken neck vertebrae vs Portland St.

And not inserting a sick Jeff Tuel into the second half of a blowout game vs Idaho St.

• Pfizer CEO announces clinical trials already underway for kids 6 months to 5 years (CNBC)
  • Boys 12-17 6x more likely to suffer heart complications than be hospitalized due to COVID (study & summary)
Now, I understand that (a) I've offered legitimate sources, and also that (b) it literally never mattered, because ideologues gonna ideologue. But this is a good time to stop and reflect:
  • How did I arrive at this place where I hate "the other" so much that I disregard other parents' clinically valid concerns about their children's long-term health? Do I not understand how precious kids are to their parents? Or has my diet of CNN/NYT successfully convinced me to wish harm upon "the other"?
  • How big are my blind spots as a result of consuming only ideologically homogenous legacy media? Will I take steps to address this? If not, why?
  • Why was I inclined to believe "family members who are nurses" over oceans of clinical research? Is that what capital-S 'Science' is all about? Am I still scientifically and intellectually superior, as I once thought?
I don't know you '96 so this isn't directed at you, per se, but we clearly have Anne Frank's neighbors here in Flat & Ed, for whom all of the above is true AND who won't be moved an inch by anything I've said or any research. For them, I must be forced to put my healthy young kids at needless risk so we can get those vax numbers pumped up and mint a few new pharma billionaires.
So again, we are just ignoring that the rate of covid caused myocarditis is 100x that the rate of the vaccine, thereby rendering your point of "the cure is worse than the disease" completely moot, unless you can guarantee your kids will never contract covid.

But I see now you are just another "big pharma bad!" conspiracy theorist, so this really shouldn't shock me. Everything you do in this country makes someone else rich - I will never understand why people only seem to care about that when it comes to "big pharma."

Doctors as coaches would have done better than 9-40 provided by WSU's last alum staff

By hiring a competent OL coach so two QBs don't get broken neck vertebrae vs Portland St.

And not inserting a sick Jeff Tuel into the second half of a blowout game vs Idaho St.
Sirius Wulff radio station 55 … 24/7 wulff talk.

Yes Yaki… blowouts are blowouts until UCLA comes back from 32 down to beat you or psu beats you at home

Last edited:
So again, we are just ignoring that the rate of covid caused myocarditis is 100x that the rate of the vaccine, thereby rendering your point of "the cure is worse than the disease" completely moot, unless you can guarantee your kids will never contract covid.

But I see now you are just another "big pharma bad!" conspiracy theorist, so this really shouldn't shock me. Everything you do in this country makes someone else rich - I will never understand why people only seem to care about that when it comes to "big pharma."
It has nothing to do with them making a profit and everything to do with how crooked they are. See opioid epidemic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT