ADVERTISEMENT

Rolo grilled by Chris Daniels

First, I reread flats post. Not one mention of Chips kids .

Two, maybe it is hyperbole on Chips part but he is talking about defending the castle to save his kids from the govt coming to get his kids jabbed. The studies aren’t even done with regards to young kids so they haven’t authorized usage, and may not . The data will lead to that decision .

So no one is coming out to chips fortress and holding down his kids to stick them with a needle. If they prove the vaccine is effective and safe Chip will have a decision to make just as my parents made and I had to make.

Third you have a lot of people to punch in the face then . Your niece’s doc who said they had to be vaxed, school board who said they had to be vaxed, the sports programs that said they have to be vaxed. I was told to get the kids vaxed or some things they wanted to do would not be an option for them . It was mandated so we didn’t have to give an opinion on this board because the choices were not palatable.

People play doctor fauci because vaccines are older then you and I. If you were a mechanic and wanted to start a gas engine, you know the basics. Fuel , spark, air. It has been known forever. Now you want to make the engine go faster, one way to do it is allow more air. So you do “lab work” and find out how much air you let in to be safe for the engine. Once that is done you don’t say the engine work will make the wheels fall off, or it will ruin the interior .

They know the numbers . The numbers here in sc are staggering . At a local hospital 560 covid cases, 509 not vaxed. What do people need to see? I mentioned a friends granddaughter .. a preemie two years ago. She is compromised . Her safety is at risk. Others behavior , not being vaxed, not wearing masks impacts her life and will continue to do so. Understood , such a small population that is a sacrifice we can make, sacrifice the one for our own good.

My daughter has a grade school friend from years ago who now has a brain tumor. The time she has left she has to be shut in. Again, I know, anecdotal and such a small part of our society.

A friend of mine down at the club has rheumatoid arthritis… he can’t go see his daughter via a plane trip because of the risks associated with it. Again, a small segment.

People overweight , kids who are diabetics so on and so forth are affected by others decision . But again, smaller portion of the population.

I haven’t even spoke of economic impact of it all.

So maybe there wouldn’t be so many Dr Fauci’s if there weren’t so many Rand Paul’s. And what the Rand Paul’s have not once offered is a way to mitigate the covid and delta. They have said once you get, sprinkle some hydroxy on your corn flakes sticks a flashlight up your backside and get some horse dewormer because Joe Rogan did it. What helped Rogan get through his covid is what helps virtually all the break though cases … he apparently was vaxed. The rest is for show.

When someone offers me even a sprinkle of a way to mitigate the problem other than a vaccine I am all ears.

A year ago the Rand Paul’s were saying it is just the flu. Not once did I hear from them (as I did from a biotech ceo friend of mine) that there could be mutations way more dangerous and way more transmissible than the original covid. They acted like the “flu” would be static and still do. If others could show me the data that that delta won’t mutate into something that starts affecting people from 30 to 60 then I would understand their position. They can’t!
In regards to Flats and others posts on the matter, I am capable of reading between the lines. The message is shut up and get your kids vaxxed. We know more than you on the subject.

It is a lot of the same people who if you don't vote for who I vote for, you are racist...even if you support Larry Elder.

Last edited:
It also sounds like rolo knows more than the docs who Chun and Schultz have presented to him. I will say maybe the docs know more than rolo and should call the plays on Saturday . I mean why trust the professional who has studied how to coach for years and years?

Two things are clear if the article is accurate. Rolo won’t get Vaxed and will try to use an exemption. That Chun and Schultz have used their medical school and other resources that have tried to convince him that is what is safe and needed to be the head coach at WSU, so it doesn’t sound like the people who hired him are “in his corner” and back him in his decision.

What is not known is if back before Inslee mandated it if Chun has information from rolo in writing that his concerns for a medical condition or that there is a religious component to it .

If I read the tea leaves correctly Chun is using medical personnel to show the drug is safe and needed, that it isn’t a religious concern or that he has an underlying medical reason. I would suspect Chun has needed documentation if it ever went to court and I say that as I don’t see rolo being as savvy as leach .
Rolo is not going to get a medical or religious exemption, the state simply isn't granting them. And I look forward to it, as the state may be doing Chun a favor and eliminate this mess for him.

Here is an example:
Ran into a woman the other day through work, she is a state employee has been for almost 8 years, is 8 months Pregnant and due around the middle of October, she is 30 years old and has some heart issues as well, BP and irregular heart beat, just to name a few. By the time she was eligible for the vaccine she was 5 months along, at that point there still were no studies to know how the vaccine would impact the child, plus her heart issues raised some cause for concern. Presently they do not recommend the vaccine for children under 12, so how will the vaccine in her impact a baby that is due in a month, no one really knows for sure. So she isn't taking any chances asked for a medical exemption, was denied and was told she will be fired on 10/4 if she isn't vaccinated. If she can't get an exemption, I doubt many can. If I had children under 12 not sure what I would do, I'm vaccinated and will get the booster, so am for it, but the medical profession still seems to have concerns about vaccinated children, which is a little concerning, as that's when most of us received our vaccinations.

I think everyone that can should be vaxxed, and I am tired of hearing about all the conspiracy theories people have. The problem is politicians made this political and it has snow balled since. The inconsistency of the government simply fuels these wild theories and who can blame them. We shut down the border to Canada due to Covid, yet 84% of the Canadians are vaccinated. We allow people in from Mexico yet only about 30% are vaccinated, we force government workers to get vaccinated or they are fired, yet we allow people into this country illegally and don't require them to be vaccinated. Sorry those guideline are just plain foolish and only add fuel to the non vaxxers.

I stand on the mountaintop of each individual making their own (and/or their family's) personal health care decisions and privacy thereof.

This really shouldn't be a difficult concept to understand.
But apparently it is difficult for you to understand the concept that vaccine mandates (whether the COVID ones or the many other mandates for vaccines) are not primarily about a decision that only affects the vaccine recipient, but for public health reasons and the impact on the community as a whole.

Yes, a decision to get vaccine is also a personal health care decision that affects you personally, but that is not the only impact if these decisions.. You think Jacobsen is decided the same way if the Court only viewed it as a personal health decision without an impact on the communuty?

So again, we are just ignoring that the rate of covid caused myocarditis is 100x that the rate of the vaccine, thereby rendering your point of "the cure is worse than the disease" completely moot, unless you can guarantee your kids will never contract covid.

But I see now you are just another "big pharma bad!" conspiracy theorist, so this really shouldn't shock me. Everything you do in this country makes someone else rich - I will never understand why people only seem to care about that when it comes to "big pharma."

You understand the conclusion of the study is that for that age group, the vaccine presents more risk than the disease, right?

But apparently it is difficult for you to understand the concept that vaccine mandates (whether the COVID ones or the many other mandates for vaccines) are not primarily about a decision that only affects the vaccine recipient, but for public health reasons and the impact on the community as a whole.

Yes, a decision to get vaccine is also a personal health care decision that affects you personally, but that is not the only impact if these decisions.. You think Jacobsen is decided the same way if the Court only viewed it as a personal health decision without an impact on the communuty?

This isn't Ebola, measles or polio. We're talking about an age group where the risk is a statistical zero.

Rolo is not going to get a medical or religious exemption, the state simply isn't granting them. And I look forward to it, as the state may be doing Chun a favor and eliminate this mess for him.

Here is an example:
Ran into a woman the other day through work, she is a state employee has been for almost 8 years, is 8 months Pregnant and due around the middle of October, she is 30 years old and has some heart issues as well, BP and irregular heart beat, just to name a few. By the time she was eligible for the vaccine she was 5 months along, at that point there still were no studies to know how the vaccine would impact the child, plus her heart issues raised some cause for concern. Presently they do not recommend the vaccine for children under 12, so how will the vaccine in her impact a baby that is due in a month, no one really knows for sure. So she isn't taking any chances asked for a medical exemption, was denied and was told she will be fired on 10/4 if she isn't vaccinated. If she can't get an exemption, I doubt many can. If I had children under 12 not sure what I would do, I'm vaccinated and will get the booster, so am for it, but the medical profession still seems to have concerns about vaccinated children, which is a little concerning, as that's when most of us received our vaccinations.

I think everyone that can should be vaxxed, and I am tired of hearing about all the conspiracy theories people have. The problem is politicians made this political and it has snow balled since. The inconsistency of the government simply fuels these wild theories and who can blame them. We shut down the border to Canada due to Covid, yet 84% of the Canadians are vaccinated. We allow people in from Mexico yet only about 30% are vaccinated, we force government workers to get vaccinated or they are fired, yet we allow people into this country illegally and don't require them to be vaccinated. Sorry those guideline are just plain foolish and only add fuel to the non vaxxers.
That's insane. There is no way I would risk the life of my unborn child on a drug that is under emergency approval. Yes, chances are more than likely miniscule that anything would happen, but why take that chance when you can get the shot a month later?

That's insane. There is no way I would risk the life of my unborn child on a drug that is under emergency approval. Yes, chances are more than likely miniscule that anything would happen, but why take that chance when you can get the shot a month later?
But it's for the good of the community.

This isn't Ebola, measles or polio. We're talking about an age group where the risk is a statistical zero.
Was the post I responded to limited to kids? Did my post say anything about kids?

And the risk is not zero, whatever you think you mean by “statistical zero.”

I've never said I've fought vaccines forever. You've said I've fought vaccines forever.

My stance on health care decisions hasn't waivered since day one.
11 we are on the same page … you and I are on the same page. Like Rolo , like me in the past, I had choices to make as you did as well. Rolo now has a choice. He is in charge of his own well being . His choice to get vaxed or not . You seem to think he doesn’t have a choice . He does. Just like you and I have had choices.

I will have a tremendous amount of respect for him if he chooses not to get Vaxed and loses his job. But make no mistake about it he does have control over his own health care .

Was the post I responded to limited to kids? Did my post say anything about kids?

And the risk is not zero, whatever you think you mean by “statistical zero.”

Other irrelevant information- Thor Ragnarok is my favorite Marvel movie. Good action, funny parts, Thor grows a character, Thor and Loki reconcile. It's really good.

Since when did CDC, NIH, or FDA care about peer review? Do you doubt the conclusion that 12-15 year olds face higher risk from taking the shot than not doing so?
Not at all. I completely agree that the vaccine probably does increase the risk of myocarditis in kids, when they're compared to what has normally been seen in similar patients. But, COVID infection also causes myocarditis in those kids, at significantly higher rates than the vaccine does.

Risk of myocarditis in either those who are vaccinated or those that are infected is pretty small. Somewhere near 1 in 1,000 for those who are infected, more like 1 in 5,000 for those who are vaccinated.

But, based on the probability that COVID is never going to go away, and somewhere between all and nearly all living kids are going to be exposed to it, getting them vaccinated actually reduces their risk of myocarditis.

Here is an example:

The state isn't reviewing the exemptions, the employers are. Your friend should be appealing the decision on her medical exemption (although she's going to have to have a doctor sign off), and if that doesn't work, she should be filing a religious one. A lot of employers are considering "right of conscience" objections and accepting them as akin to religious exemptions (religious exemptions don't have to align with a particular religion, just with "sincerely held" beliefs). I would think if she expressed that her reluctance is mostly associated with uncertainty around its impact on the baby, but she'd get vaxxed after delivery, that would be accepted.

The dismissal date for state employees is 10/18, not 10/4. And for most types of employees, that's going to mean they get sent home on leave pending disciplinary investigation, not that they're immediately terminated.

Not at all. I completely agree that the vaccine probably does increase the risk of myocarditis in kids, when they're compared to what has normally been seen in similar patients. But, COVID infection also causes myocarditis in those kids, at significantly higher rates than the vaccine does.

Risk of myocarditis in either those who are vaccinated or those that are infected is pretty small. Somewhere near 1 in 1,000 for those who are infected, more like 1 in 5,000 for those who are vaccinated.

But, based on the probability that COVID is never going to go away, and somewhere between all and nearly all living kids are going to be exposed to it, getting them vaccinated actually reduces their risk of myocarditis.

Taking the vax guaranties higher risk. That’s why many countries in Europe are not making it available for kids.

I think it is pretty F'd up that Chip raises a concern about his kids...but the people on here are basically just telling him to shut up and get his kids vaxxed...like everyone on here knows everyting about vaccines and what is best for his kids

I know that I never said that young kids should get vaccinated right now. They aren't even eligible.

In regards to Flats and others posts on the matter, I am capable of reading between the lines. The message is shut up and get your kids vaxxed. We know more than you on the subject.

It is a lot of the same people who if you don't vote for who I vote for, you are racist...even if you support Larry Elder.
See when between the lines I got something different. What I do know is kids aren't even eligible...so we are talking about something that may come down the pike and he may have a decision to make then, but we are looking 6 to 12 months away. And even then his kids don't have to be jabbed.

You keep saying things like this, but there are 2 key differences that differentiate these vaccines:
  1. All vaccines being administered are still under the EUA, even though Pfizer has full FDA authorization for their "Comirnaty" brand (Herald), which is currently NOT being administered. In other words, in case of an adverse reaction, you have no recourse. That is different from all other vaccines I've had administered for my two boys. This was ostensibly to assuage fears while protecting Pharma from any legal liability, AND to skirt the EUA that would otherwise destroy Moderna/J&J's EUA. The anti-Big Pharma contingent is awfully quiet on this.
  2. Clinical trials end in 2023 (Reuters). All other vaccines I've had administered to my kids ended ages ago.
Also, I suspect our relative trust in institutions depends on who's in power. Right now, one side is in power and the fed institutions are infallible gods. Here's a couple reasons that should erode the infallibility view:
  • Teachers union influenced CDC school masking guidance, emails show (Examiner)
  • Powerful teachers union influenced CDC on school reopenings, emails show (Post)
I got the Moderna vax, but would have preferred to just get COVID since natural immunity offers 6-13x greater protection (Science). I've also had my kids vaxxed with everything else required so far.

Anybody who can read the last 2 things I've written and still wants to choke me out for having clinically valid - and superior - concerns about my children's health cannot be rescued IMO. They are a bad person who is so far into the dark side, they are now capable of any evil.

PS the person who wants us to yield to "experts," then tries to deb00nk and throw shade on "expert" studies they don't like... how do you even get there?
I love how the Corona Bros on here whose only purpose in life is to live in fear as told by their government, corporate media and of course their Demi-God Fauci haven't even responded to this. It's as if their whole belief system just came crashing down. Next up: The Mu Variant effects and how the Biden Admin plans to go full Gestapo on your Azzes.

I love how the Corona Bros on here whose only purpose in life is to live in fear as told by their government, corporate media and of course their Demi-God Fauci haven't even responded to this. It's as if their whole belief system just came crashing down. Next up: The Mu Variant effects and how the Biden Admin plans to go full Gestapo on your Azzes.

It says a lot when you have to resort to namecalling about people. I'm nobody's "bro" and I don't live in fear of our government. I live in fear of the stupidity of my fellow citizens who have their little online circle jerks where they fantasize about government conspiracies and deep state politics. If anyone is living in fear, it's the people who believe that the vaccines are dangerous.

FWIW, liberals annoy the hell out of me and conservatives disgust me with their hypocrisy. Frankly, I don't like either side of the aisle right now. The rise in Trumpism is the most disturbing thing that I've seen in my half century on this planet. Liberals are clueless a-holes that use all sorts of "isms" to further their cause......conservatives are the purveyors of "isms" that like to pretend that they don't exist as they live them. I had never heard of Fauci before this pandemic and personally, I'm sick of hearing his voice. Unfortunately, dumbasses who refuse to vaccinate are a big reason that we still have to listen to him.

So, make up nicknames to distract if that works for you. If you don't like it when people say things that support the vaccine......quit contributing to threads like this. I had quit responding to the thread until jackwagons started accusing me of sh!t that I didn't say. Of course, it's no surprise that someone who opposes the vaccines just makes sh!t up to support their misguided beliefs. That's the way of the world now. Trump has made it ok to blatantly lie as long as it promotes the right viewpoint.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
You all in King County have a good time after 10/25.
Given the 82% vaccination rate in King County, seems like the vaccination requirement for indoor activities I assume you are referencing will minimally impact most people, and possible that it makes those frequenting restaurants, etc feel more comfortable doing so (i.e. more likely to have a good time).

Given the 82% vaccination rate in King County, seems like the vaccination requirement for indoor activities I assume you are referencing will minimally impact most people, and possible that it makes those frequenting restaurants, etc feel more comfortable doing so (i.e. more likely to have a good time).

You mean more likely to engage in Covid spreading activities.

You all in King County have a good time after 10/25.
Go ahead and taunt King county now, but you should know Inslee is going to roll this out statewide by Thanksgiving.

King County pulls the strings, and Jay dances.

Go ahead and taunt King county now, but you should know Inslee is going to roll this out statewide by Thanksgiving.

King County pulls the strings, and Jay dances.

I'm 12 miles from Idaho and have another residence there. My turkey is going to taste just fine.

We're only going to have 499 people over so it's going to be totally cool outside around the turkey deep fryer.

You mean more likely to engage in Covid spreading activities.
Simply using the same language in Observer‘squoted post. If the point is to compare King County with others, as Observer calls out King County, the risks of having a good time in such indoor activities are lower where everyone is vaccinated (goal of the requirement) compared with the same activity where half of people are vaccinated.

I'm 12 miles from Idaho and have another residence there. My turkey is going to taste just fine.

We're only going to have 499 people over so it's going to be totally cool outside around the turkey deep fryer.
Drop a frozen Turkey in the fryer first, it’s fun to watch. Stand back a bit though, or it’ll be less fun.

Really, I think it’s usually a good idea to taunt King County for, well, everything. They elected this clown after all. But I’m reliably informed that Jay’s office has already been working on this for statewide use.

Drop a frozen Turkey in the fryer first, it’s fun to watch. Stand back a bit though, or it’ll be less fun.

Really, I think it’s usually a good idea to taunt King County for, well, everything. They elected this clown after all. But I’m reliably informed that Jay’s office has already been working on this for statewide use.

Of course they have.

You want me to save you some dark or white meat?

Other irrelevant information- Thor Ragnarok is my favorite Marvel movie. Good action, funny parts, Thor grows a character, Thor and Loki reconcile. It's really good.
You CANNOT be serious! It is only the best Thor movie, which isn't saying much. Captain America Winter soldier is the best, followed by Captain America The first avenger followed by Iron man 1 or 2. That's all I have to say about that.

You CANNOT be serious! It is only the best Thor movie, which isn't saying much. Captain America Winter soldier is the best, followed by Captain America The first avenger followed by Iron man 1 or 2. That's all I have to say about that.
Not sure why I'm surprised that Krusty would pick the worst marvel film(s) by far as his favorites, but I'm guessing it has something to do with age and what was popular when he was a kid. I've not been able to get through either of those films without falling asleep; the amount of fan service and exposition to what is pretty much a dead franchise is over the top, Red Skull wasn't developed enough to make him a credible villian, and unfortunately the only Nazi's anyone cares about anymore are the invisible ghosts the far left and Antifa claim to be battling.

I know that I never said that young kids should get vaccinated right now. They aren't even eligible.
It seems to me that you were discrediting his concerns and said something to the effect of your are tired of the ani-vaxxing bs at the end of the post. Can't recall exactly what you said.

If I am reading too much into it or misrepresenting your stance, I apologize.

FWIW, I was down here celebrating CostaRica's 200 years of independence so I had a few cerveza's at the time of.my posting.

Not sure why I'm surprised that Krusty would pick the worst marvel film(s) by far as his favorites, but I'm guessing it has something to do with age and what was popular when he was a kid. I've not been able to get through either of those films without falling asleep; the amount of fan service and exposition to what is pretty much a dead franchise is over the top, Red Skull wasn't developed enough to make him a credible villian, and unfortunately the only Nazi's anyone cares about anymore are the invisible ghosts the far left and Antifa claim to be battling.
You might be right in regards my nostalgia for the 40's. I'll concede that point. But Winter Soldier was awesome. Btw, the worst marvel film was black widow. Taihtsat

You might be right in regards my nostalgia for the 40's. I'll concede that point. But Winter Soldier was awesome. Btw, the worst marvel film was black widow. Taihtsat
I haven't seen Black Widow yet, but I'm ASSuming that the number of waist-down shots of ScarJo more than make up for any bad writing or action...

It says a lot when you have to resort to namecalling about people. I'm nobody's "bro" and I don't live in fear of our government. I live in fear of the stupidity of my fellow citizens who have their little online circle jerks where they fantasize about government conspiracies and deep state politics. If anyone is living in fear, it's the people who believe that the vaccines are dangerous.

FWIW, liberals annoy the hell out of me and conservatives disgust me with their hypocrisy. Frankly, I don't like either side of the aisle right now. The rise in Trumpism is the most disturbing thing that I've seen in my half century on this planet. Liberals are clueless a-holes that use all sorts of "isms" to further their cause......conservatives are the purveyors of "isms" that like to pretend that they don't exist as they live them. I had never heard of Fauci before this pandemic and personally, I'm sick of hearing his voice. Unfortunately, dumbasses who refuse to vaccinate are a big reason that we still have to listen to him.

So, make up nicknames to distract if that works for you. If you don't like it when people say things that support the vaccine......quit contributing to threads like this. I had quit responding to the thread until jackwagons started accusing me of sh!t that I didn't say. Of course, it's no surprise that someone who opposes the vaccines just makes sh!t up to support their misguided beliefs. That's the way of the world now. Trump has made it ok to blatantly lie as long as it promotes the right viewpoint.
I don't really identify as either myself but to say conservatives are making decisions based in hypocrisy is intellectually dishonest. If anything, the far left lunatics control the democratic party now and are bringing conservatives closer to the center. Less than a year ago, Biden and Co were shouting from the rooftops that they weren't going to be taking any vaccine in which Trump took part in developing/facilitating. Here we are now and they're basically shoving it down our throats. The very definition of hypocrisy. They also called for no more lockdowns and again, they are promoting the idea of having states lock us down. Conservatives are hypocritic? Man, you are back-asswards.

I don't really identify as either myself but to say conservatives are making decisions based in hypocrisy is intellectually dishonest. If anything, the far left lunatics control the democratic party now and are bringing conservatives closer to the center. Less than a year ago, Biden and Co were shouting from the rooftops that they weren't going to be taking any vaccine in which Trump took part in developing/facilitating. Here we are now and they're basically shoving it down our throats. The very definition of hypocrisy. They also called for no more lockdowns and again, they are promoting the idea of having states lock us down. Conservatives are hypocritic? Man, you are back-asswards.
On the other side of that coin, less than a year ago Trump and Co were promising the vaccine was coming, and that it would be miraculous. Now they're refusing to take it and helping spread the ridiculous notion that it has magnets and 5G chips in it.

In reality, "politician" = hypocrite, liar. Doesn't matter which side of the aisle they're on. The far left hates anything that the far right likes, just because the far right likes it, and vice versa. Meanwhile, those of us who tend toward the middle just go deaf from both sides yelling in our ears.

ADVERTISEMENT