ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl game thread. dogs vs. THE OSU

Mutt offensive line seems lonely, they keep hugging everyone too long.

Taylor Rapp declaring for draft, sitting out game. Petersen does a great job keeping things from being a distraction. Rapp is suited says he has a hip contusion. Glad he’s leaving, great player.

Watching the uw defense get shredded by Haskins makes me believe even more that Minshew would have done the same with normal weather. I was at the Apple Cup, that was not normal weather. It was the worst weather that I have ever been at for any game.

Last edited:
Should they for safety reasons, stop this Rose Bowl game like the Boise State's bowl game?

Worried about broken necks and wounded poster psyches.

Watching the uw defense get shredded by Haskins makes me believe even more that Minshew would have done the same with normal weather. I was at the Apple Cup, that was not normal weather. It as the worst weather that I have ever been at for any game.

Yeah but Jimmy Lake is a defensive genius.

I could not believe that Lake let himself be quoted as saying that he hoped that the tOSU receivers watched film on how hard his DB's hit. Really Jimmy do you really think that your DB's hit harder than those in the Big 10. He better stay in Seattle, no place else would put up with his mouth.

OSU should have been in the final four. They would have been a better choice than ND.

Those guys are a very good team. Even the brilliant Jimmy Lake has no answer.

Should they for safety reasons, stop this Rose Bowl game like the Boise State's bowl game?

Worried about broken necks and wounded poster psyches.

Browning has now gone 12 quarters without throwing a TD pass. Without the "punk" in Petey's "dink and dunk" attack, the mutts may never get one.

Bummer there’s no snowstorm forecast for the fourth quarter. Huskies really need help.

Reactions: 79COUG
Yeah but Jimmy Lake is a defensive genius.

I could not believe that Lake let himself be quoted as saying that he hoped that the tOSU receivers watched film on how hard his DB's hit. Really Jimmy do you really think that your DB's hit harder than those in the Big 10. He better stay in Seattle, no place else would put up with his mouth.
He clearly has no interest in being a head coach

He clearly has no interest in being a head coach
I hadn't heard that quote. But, it doesn't surprise me. He is not head coaching material. If some school is dumb enough to hire him, they will regret it.

I hadn't heard that quote. But, it doesn't surprise me. He is not head coaching material. If some school is dumb enough to hire him, they will regret it.

Mike Stoops and I agree with this post. Some guys should never become head coaches. Often defensive guys?

Yea, you guys are getting killed through the air and we all know what happens when you take away 3/4's of a teams offense.
The defense isn’t getting any help either. This is on the offense way more than the defense. OSU isn’t that stout.

Browning has now gone 12 quarters without throwing a TD pass. Without the "punk" in Petey's "dink and dunk" attack, the mutts may never get one.

Very funny. Now the RB has more TD passes than Browning during that period. :D

That Peterson and his trickery. You can count on at least 1 TD per game out of that.

On another note, now that Les Miles has been hired by Kansas it is pretty funny to watch him in those Dos Equis commercials. Drinking beer out of the watering hose. Ahhhh….

C'mon OSU. a 20+ victory is minimum here.....

The defense isn’t getting any help either. This is on the offense way more than the defense. OSU isn’t that stout.
Looks to me OSU is only concerned with Gaskin because they know Browning doesn't have the accuracy or arm strength to hurt their db's.
Gonna need a few more trickeration plays, HH.

Looks to me OSU is only concerned with Gaskin because they know Browning doesn't have the accuracy or arm strength to hurt their db's.
Gonna need a few more trickeration plays, HH.
You spoke a little soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT