ADVERTISEMENT

SC got problems

I’d rather get another shot at SC and beat the shit out of them. Especially a week after they beat the shit out of Notre Dame :)

That’s what I was thinking too, but now that Cal won, the should eliminate them. I’m actually fin playing ASU or Utah again. Let’s get the championship, then we’ll let the chips fall.

I’d rather get another shot at SC and beat the shit out of them. Especially a week after they beat the shit out of Notre Dame :)

Me too. I would love a crippled USC to limp into the title game and get a full dose of revenge.

Reactions: kayak15
Looks like ASU at this stage, barring even more weirdness
I think Utah still has the inside track. They only have one conference game left....at Colorado. Despite their key injuries on offense, they still have a great defense and they just beat the Ducks. ASU still has to play in Eugene and at Arizona. The Devils do have the tie-breaker over Utah but I still think the Utes finish on top. Arizona still has a shot at it but Utah has the tie breaker between those two teams.

Glad Cougar

I think Utah still has the inside track. They only have one conference game left....at Colorado. Despite their key injuries on offense, they still have a great defense and they just beat the Ducks. ASU still has to play in Eugene and at Arizona. The Devils do have the tie-breaker over Utah but I still think the Utes finish on top. Arizona still has a shot at it but Utah has the tie breaker between those two teams.

Glad Cougar
I agree with this. As we saw yesterday, the North is stronger than the South. Oregon plays so much better at home than they do on the road. Eugene is also much colder than Tempe.

Utah has a road game against a sinking ship Colorado. I agree, their defense is good enough to win the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT