ADVERTISEMENT

SC kickoff time now 4:30PM on Sunday

Certainly is better. That puts this game on during primetime time on the east coast. Good exposure for our Cougs. That said, I have some serious doubts that this game will take place. Both schools have experienced Covid problems and it would take little for either to fall over the edge. Hope that I am just being paranoid about that.

This is a dead time between the late NFL games and Sunday Night Football. Good TV move. Ratings should be very good as the rest of the country will want to see how "good" USC is with the rest of the country "rooting" for the Cougs to beat USC.

This is a dead time between the late NFL games and Sunday Night Football. Good TV move. Ratings should be very good as the rest of the country will want to see how "good" USC is with the rest of the country "rooting" for the Cougs to beat USC.
Too bad it’s on FS1 instead of Fox but Homer Simpson is a rough hombre to compete him.

I like 4:30. It will get us a lot of eyeballs and permit dinner to be eaten at the half. Now, if SC is starting 2's and 3's on the O line, my day will be complete.

ADVERTISEMENT