ADVERTISEMENT

See you in Pullman for Crimson and Gray?!

COVID has proven me wrong several times throughout the past year, but I think this mess is finally going to be over (completely) by the end of the summer.

25% now means 90-100% by September, even with Inslee. Can’t wait for my season tickets call.
25% takes into effect March 22nd. They will be allowing fans at Mariners and Sounders games as well starting March 22nd. I’d guess it will be up to at least 50% by fall.

25% takes into effect March 22nd. They will be allowing fans at Mariners and Sounders games as well starting March 22nd. I’d guess it will be up to at least 50% by fall.

i would take 50%, but if every adult 18+ can be vaccinated by end of May then why the heck wouldn’t it be closer to 100%? That’s a three month buffer.

The Mariners are going to set the standard for everyone else. They'll gradually ramp up attendance and see what happens. Other sports will follow suit...and the Seahawks preseason will be the final proving ground for CFB.

In other words, we're not going to get final confirmation of whether the stands will be full until August.

The Mariners are going to set the standard for everyone else. They'll gradually ramp up attendance and see what happens. Other sports will follow suit...and the Seahawks preseason will be the final proving ground for CFB.

In other words, we're not going to get final confirmation of whether the stands will be full until August.
When Safeco opened under basically the same ownership (chairs now switched around), they decided to take over the concessions staffing completely. Previously the county hired the vendor who hired the folks.

Mariners at Safeco decided to put Labor Ready workers at the concession stands and had some food poisoning issues.

They probably should start with 1,000 or so the first week and work their way up - crowd management isn't their bag.

Already using COVID as a oppportunity to ban food from coming into the stadium. Not many people do, but it will piss quite a few off who like the choice of doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT