ADVERTISEMENT

Should WSU bring in a grad transfer at quarterback?

Should WSU bring in a grad transfer at quarterback?

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Make a poll that exposes the "50% of the fans" that think our current QB's on the roster are trash.

Since when does bringing in new players imply that the other kids on the roster are trash?

Because signing Gunner Cruz who is taking part in spring ball is rock-solid evidence in Flat's head that Leach sees Cooper as an utter failure. We're signing too many QBs AND too many O-linemen!!!

Reactions: mikalalas
Because signing Gunner Cruz who is taking part in spring ball is rock-solid evidence in Flat's head that Leach sees Cooper as an utter failure. We're signing too many QBs AND too many O-linemen!!!

FWIW, I've heard Cooper has all the tools but has a long way to go in order to put it together and see the field.

FWIW, I've heard Cooper has all the tools but has a long way to go in order to put it together and see the field.

That’s what I’ve heard as well. Leach doesn’t play games with the depth chart. Cooper was 4th string for a reason. He could make a huge jump this season, but so can the other kids. That’s the way it should be.

That’s what I’ve heard as well. Leach doesn’t play games with the depth chart. Cooper was 4th string for a reason. He could make a huge jump this season, but so can the other kids. That’s the way it should be.

In his recent interviews on the QB position, Leach has not even mentioned Cooper.

In his recent interviews on the QB position, Leach has not even mentioned Cooper.

It’s strange how people are assuming that Cooper is the hidden ace in our hand. That Leach is keeping him 4th on the depth chart so we can spring him on the conference unsurprisingly.

Believe it or not, practice reps do matter. The guy who emerges from Fall camp as the #2 guy, is the #2 guy.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT