ADVERTISEMENT

Single game tickets

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
Being a donor, I got the announcement that single game tickets are on sale. Of course I can't remember my login info, so I can't see the prices. But I can see that each ticket price get a $5 facility fee tacked on (nothing new) and a $4 checkout fee.

C'mon guys, just give us the total price up front and skip telling us about the add-ons. That "facility fee" has been there forever. Just tack it on. What is Athletics point?

Rant over. :mad:

Being a donor, I got the announcement that single game tickets are on sale. Of course I can't remember my login info, so I can't see the prices. But I can see that each ticket price get a $5 facility fee tacked on (nothing new) and a $4 checkout fee.

C'mon guys, just give us the total price up front and skip telling us about the add-ons. That "facility fee" has been there forever. Just tack it on. What is Athletics point?

Rant over. :mad:
I don’t get the fees either. Just give it one damn price!

I picked up two Apple Cup tickets on the 50 (section 6) for $208 today. I guess that puts the tickets at $95 each plus the fees you mentioned? Did it over the phone so I never saw the break down.

This is year two with two kids in high school sports for me. Which makes it year two of no season tickets.

I don’t get the fees either. Just give it one damn price!

I picked up two Apple Cup tickets on the 50 (section 6) for $208 today. I guess that puts the tickets at $95 each plus the fees you mentioned? Did it over the phone so I never saw the break down.

This is year two with two kids in high school sports for me. Which makes it year two of no season tickets.

Damn. Really? In years past there were no single game Apple Cup tickets. Price is great for Section 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT