ADVERTISEMENT

Someone asked for it, so here it is: Weed thread

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
I think it should be noted that the rumor is that what's his nuts got booted for his THIRD weed infraction, so before anyone says "people shouldn't get kicked off the team for weed" be aware of the reported "facts".

That being said - there has always been a double standard with weed and booze, but I'm guessing booze has a three strikes rule as well.

I feel like what's his nuts was more a case of "this kid is too stupid to even break the rules without getting caught" thing going on.

Discuss...

I think it should be noted that the rumor is that what's his nuts got booted for his THIRD weed infraction, so before anyone says "people shouldn't get kicked off the team for weed" be aware of the reported "facts".

That being said - there has always been a double standard with weed and booze, but I'm guessing booze has a three strikes rule as well.

I feel like what's his nuts was more a case of "this kid is too stupid to even break the rules without getting caught" thing going on.

Discuss...
Assuming you're talking about Jenkins. I believe what both Jenkins (and to a lesser extent Dickert) said. Jenkins missed something he shouldn't missed and was suspended. Then missed something else he shouldn't have missed and was dismissed.

Whether he was down to his last strike, whether the juice was no longer worth the squeeze because Schlenbaker and Pulalasi were coming on, or whatever, I don't know.

Assuming you're talking about Jenkins. I believe what both Jenkins (and to a lesser extent Dickert) said. Jenkins missed something he shouldn't missed and was suspended. Then missed something else he shouldn't have missed and was dismissed.

Whether he was down to his last strike, whether the juice was no longer worth the squeeze because Schlenbaker and Pulalasi were coming on, or whatever, I don't know.
Yes, Jenkins.

Not sure if losing your ride for missing meetings is better or worse than getting caught using weed, but it sucks for this kid and the team either way.

Yes, Jenkins.

Not sure if losing your ride for missing meetings is better or worse than getting caught using weed, but it sucks for this kid and the team either way.
The two sometimes go hand in hand. Maybe he was missing stuff because he was at the Moontower.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT