ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game

Hoping defense isn’t our “1’s” cause that O just made them look like poop

Don’t know if this is bad or way they are structuring the scrimmage, but the walkons, Katzer, Owens, and Brown have seen a lot of good action and nice plays

Having watched multiple spring games, this is the best I’ve seen the team look in spring in a long time. May not translate at all but for a spring game I am impressed so far. Defense needs more time to gel, but there are some freak athletes on that side that will make plays.

Just got back from the game. Besides catching Covid yesterday, here’s what I saw

Cam is the real deal
Katzer may be our starting RB
I was hoping to see more at the RB spot from the kid from Bellingham wasn’t impressed
Lots of depth at LB
Edge rushers and DT’s look the part
DB’s held up ok
CJ made a catch. Like LB, lots of depth at WR. Ollie, Stribing and Victor are the real deal
TE will be a weapon
Long Snapping was fine.

It was freezing in the shade.

Just got back from the game. Besides catching Covid yesterday, here’s what I saw

Cam is the real deal
Katzer may be our starting RB
I was hoping to see more at the RB spot from the kid from Bellingham wasn’t impressed
Lots of depth at LB
Edge rushers and DT’s look the part
DB’s held up ok
CJ made a catch. Like LB, lots of depth at WR. Ollie, Stribing and Victor are the real deal
TE will be a weapon
Long Snapping was fine.

It was freezing in the shade.
Long snapping just fine huh do we need to use a scholarship 😂

Reactions: kougkurt
Cam gets the ball out of his hand quick and accurate. He’s going to be special. Not as concerned at RB a couple of kids looked good. Team looked crisp across the board. Not a sloppy spring game as usual. D is going to be ball hawking again. Tough to tell what’s what from a spring game but I’m pretty confident Dickert has total command of this team and program. He continues to impress me at every turn.

Cam gets the ball out of his hand quick and accurate. He’s going to be special. Not as concerned at RB a couple of kids looked good. Team looked crisp across the board. Not a sloppy spring game as usual. D is going to be ball hawking again. Tough to tell what’s what from a spring game but I’m pretty confident Dickert has total command of this team and program. He continues to impress me at every turn.
Same impression. Think there will be contributors who we all go, “who?”. Think they will surprise in recruiting as well.

Reactions: sellas and Coug90
Don’t know if this is bad or way they are structuring the scrimmage, but the walkons, Katzer, Owens, and Brown have seen a lot of good action and nice plays
Remember it's spring. A bunch of scholarship players are not here yet. The walk-ons get practice time they won't get in the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT