ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice schedule announced

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
1st practice is Thur. at 4 p.m. Practices also Friday and Saturday. Annual Crimson & Gray game is April 24 at Martin Stadium.

2021 Washington State Football Spring Practice Schedule:
Day Date Time

Thursday April 1 4 p.m.
Friday April 2 4 p.m.
Saturday April 3 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday April 6 4 p.m.
Thursday April 8 4 p.m.
Saturday April 10 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday April 13 4 p.m.
Thursday April 15 4 p.m.
Saturday April 17 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday April 20 4 p.m.
Thursday April 22 4 p.m.
Friday April 23 4 p.m.
Saturday April 24* 2 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
Tuesday April 27 4 p.m.
Thursday April 29 4 p.m.

ok, so this is weird, right? Announcing spring practice the day before?

Anyone know if the rest if the pac followed suit?

ok, so this is weird, right? Announcing spring practice the day before?

Anyone know if the rest if the pac followed suit?
I'm not so sure it hadn't already been planned rather, they were waiting to be greenlighted by Limo Fv@kStain Larry to proceed. I would be interested to know if they will allow fan attendance. My guess is no, but the process of utilizing reasonable logic with the Vid has been obsolete in these parts.

I'm not so sure it hadn't already been planned rather, they were waiting to be greenlighted by Limo Fv@kStain Larry to proceed. I would be interested to know if they will allow fan attendance. My guess is no, but the process of utilizing reasonable logic with the Vid has been obsolete in these parts.
No doubt this has been in the bag for at least a couple of weeks; you couldn't make it work logistically otherwise. But again, why the secrecy? I understand there are probably legitimate issues or reasons for why they did this, but why is it a big secret? WHAT IS SO DAMN IMPORTANT TO NATIONAL SECURITY THAT YOU KEPT SPRING BALL UNDER WRAPS UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE?

Reactions: CougInSpain
Based on Lord Inslees latest orders they should allow attendance up to 25% capacity. Isn’t that what the Mariners are doing? Of course that’s assuming Whitman County stays in Phase 3 or Level 3 (I can’t remember what they are calling it this time).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT