ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford did their job

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
now just need about 10 overtimes in this game with a Utah dagger to finish it.

Um I think he’s just lost for this Gm only
Wouldn't shock me to see one of those guys get tossed next week though too. They fly up with their head down as much as any college team I've seen.

I’m mixed. I wanted Apple Cup to determine the North champ, but it’s nice that UW is eliminated.

We have no excuses next weekend. Our BYE coupled with Utah’s physical play should give us a considerable “fresh” advantage. Our d-line could have a big day.

I’m mixed. I wanted Apple Cup to determine the North champ, but it’s nice that UW is eliminated.
If I was psychic and knew we were going to win, hell yes, I'd want them to be undefeated. But I dont want them beating us to get to the P12 champ game. As much as I want us to beat them at least knowing the best they can finish is third in the conference helps me sleep a little better at night

apparently we're the patsy that USC wants to face, according to the espn hacks. You know, the Cougs are the easy road to the Fiesta bowl.

Actually, they've convinced me. Cougs might as well pack it in.

Well, Stanford has the name and reputation. They lost a tough game at Pullman in Costello’s first start, but if Love is healthy, they’re a tough out.

USCs players would love to play us, I’m sure, and our players wouldn’t be intimidated by them. We could beat them again.

ADVERTISEMENT