ADVERTISEMENT

Terasa Gould - more wishy-washy BS

What f-ing ever. The Pac-2 is rudderless, led by Terasa Gould, Anne McCoy, and Tri-Cities resident Sgt Schulz. We are so f-ed. We will be looking at the Big Sky. Shit, they will probably laugh at us.

I am not sure what you are upset about. Everything she said is what she should be saying at this point. I am guessing that unless it is announced that the Cougars have full membership in the Big Ten or SEC, that you are going to complain the world is ending.

I am not sure what you are upset about. Everything she said is what she should be saying at this point. I am guessing that unless it is announced that the Cougars have full membership in the Big Ten or SEC, that you are going to complain the world is ending.
Geezus, Did you read the article? The Pac-2 is F-ed. The Mtn West doesn't even want our arrogant asses anymore. Teresa just wants to milk her 2 year salary while it is there.

I think her biggest problem is she used too many words. Almost every one of the questions could have just been answered by saying “there are so many things changing right now - most of which are outside of our control - that it’s difficult to give specific information, or have a specific plan. We’re working with OSU, the Big 12, the ACC, and others to make sure we identify opportunities to improve our position for the future.”

That simple statement still doesn’t say anything, doesn’t commit to a path. But it’s the same answer she gave 5-6 times while talking out of her ass.

I think her biggest problem is she used too many words. Almost every one of the questions could have just been answered by saying “there are so many things changing right now - most of which are outside of our control - that it’s difficult to give specific information, or have a specific plan. We’re working with OSU, the Big 12, the ACC, and others to make sure we identify opportunities to improve our position for the future.”

That simple statement still doesn’t say anything, doesn’t commit to a path. But it’s the same answer she gave 5-6 times while talking out of her ass.
Because there is no path until ESPNFOXAPPLE demand we’re back in the Big kids club and cut a check.

Otherwise, we’re just a Mountain West revenue school on a PAC-12 spending plan.

Because there is no path until ESPNFOXAPPLE demand we’re back in the Big kids club and cut a check.

Otherwise, we’re not even a desirable just a Mountain West revenue school on a PAC-12 spending plan.
Fixed your post. :) Back to back nonsense interviews with Anne McCoy and Teresa Gould cement any doubt that I had (and it was already pretty much none) that our leadership is beyond the worst possible, and that WSU and the Pac-2 is F-ed.

I have to kinda agree. The leadership (so called) has been a disaster. Not only did our conference ‘go under’ during their ‘leadership’, but it’s more of the same. This doesn’t look good.

Now the Mt. West is saying Meh, unimpressed. Where else is WSU gonna go? I know, I know, everyone keeps saying the ACC breakup will matter, but it may not break up until after our so called dead line. Who’s gonna cut us a check at that point, if we don’t have a conference affiliation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT