ADVERTISEMENT

This can't be good...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
In watching the April 12th practice recap video on the official site, one of our d-linemen appeared to suffer an injury to his left knee (about the 55 second mark). I'm thinking it was Lolohea.

In watching the April 12th practice recap video on the official site, one of our d-linemen appeared to suffer an injury to his left knee (about the 55 second mark). I'm thinking it was Lolohea.
I think he's the only one that big. I froze it to where the number is visible and it's 99.

Last edited:
Any word if the defensive staff is pursuing a grad transfer or late-qualifying JuCo to add another body up front?

There's been a lot of teeth-gnashing at CougZone and elsewhere, but I still think the WSU D-Line matches up well (or at least adequately) with about all but 2 or 3 teams on the '18 schedule.

Any word if the defensive staff is pursuing a grad transfer or late-qualifying JuCo to add another body up front?

There's been a lot of teeth-gnashing at CougZone and elsewhere, but I still think the WSU D-Line matches up well (or at least adequately) with about all but 2 or 3 teams on the '18 schedule.

Assuming gains in weight and strength continue, and Lolohea is OK and Tapa returns, we might be all right.

Assuming gains in weight and strength continue, and Lolohea is OK and Tapa returns, we might be all right.

The one thing about the P12 that helps us in this regard is that we won't face many programs with a power offense (or the patience) to hammer away between the tackles. We'll get exposed a few times, but we face 8-9 teams that aren't equipped to take advantage of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT