ADVERTISEMENT

This offense is unworthy of the defense

random soul

Hall Of Fame
Dec 23, 2002
Every single star aligned to give the Cougs this game. And Eric Morris wouldn't take it. I've tried to be patient. I haven't said much, waited and watched. But this is a tire fire. We can't block, we can't run routes, our best weapon outside the quarterback got one meaningless carry in the entire first half (and seems to be hurt in the second??), and one of the two touchdowns that were scored, the defender literally fell down. I've been too hard on Ward and not nearly hard enough on Morris, the offensive line, and the receivers. This is trash, and it needs to be taken out. If Dickert doesn't manage this, he'll eventually be managed himself.

Every single star aligned to give the Cougs this game. And Eric Morris wouldn't take it. I've tried to be patient. I haven't said much, waited and watched. But this is a tire fire. We can't block, we can't run routes, our best weapon outside the quarterback got one meaningless carry in the entire first half (and seems to be hurt in the second??), and one of the two touchdowns that were scored, the defender literally fell down. I've been too hard on Ward and not nearly hard enough on Morris, the offensive line, and the receivers. This is trash, and it needs to be taken out. If Dickert doesn't manage this, he'll eventually be managed himself.
Ward is not, nor has ever been, the problem.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
Ward is not, nor has ever been, the problem.

46% passing is good then? What you saw tonight, was that winning football from the QB?

Ward is not a good player. At all. He could be beaten out by a portal qb. He is average at best.

Reactions: duoz56
Then again an OC who can't stop tying the Lzrge LLLLLLLL....needs to be fired!!!!!!

If I were to rank Ward on a scale of 1-4. 4 being an all conference player and 1 being a bench warmer…. He is a 2. He is a run of the mill starting qb. He could be beat out for his starting job easily.

He is very average at best. He is not leading the team to touchdowns. He makes mental mistakes. He has slow decision making in the pocket that makes things worse.

He is not doing the things you see All Conference or quality starting QBs do.

Does he start for Utah? Hell, is he even 2nd string at Utah?

And you say Ward isn’t the problem? Disagree.

After his 46% passing performance last week he should have been benched. But WSU likely doesn't have anyone else. Or, maybe they do? And like Jenkins he just wasn’t being played.

Reactions: PharmaCoug
27/31>46%
Percentages mean jack shit. L. That’s what you are judged on as a QB. It starts with Morris but Ward isn’t far behind. New OC and a wide open QB competition should be step one post season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT