ADVERTISEMENT

Time for an Aron Baynes update

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
'Ol Baynesie has not been doing all that well the last few games (according to the stat lines anyway). However, with PF Al Horford out tonight against the resurgent Lakers and Brook Lopez, Aron will almost certainly start and get extended minutes. ESPN at 5PM BTW.

Biggest challenge is to stay out of foul trouble, and play within himself. He is still leading the defense-minded Celtics in some key defensive stat - fewest points per possession while he is on the court I think.

On another topic, this place is turning into Brand X. The NC (North Carolina) posters invade for some harmless banter, and their posts get deleted and some apparently got banned, according to their site. So I post a complaint to the Cougzone Moderator and he deletes my post! Lighten up Scott or whoever is wielding the gavel.

Reactions: ATACFD
'Ol Baynesie has not been doing all that well the last few games (according to the stat lines anyway). However, with PF Al Horford out tonight against the resurgent Lakers and Brook Lopez, Aron will almost certainly start and get extended minutes. ESPN at 5PM BTW.

Biggest challenge is to stay out of foul trouble, and play within himself. He is still leading the defense-minded Celtics in some key defensive stat - fewest points per possession while he is on the court I think.

On another topic, this place is turning into Brand X. The NC (North Carolina) posters invade for some harmless banter, and their posts get deleted and some apparently got banned, according to their site. So I post a complaint to the Cougzone Moderator and he deletes my post! Lighten up Scott or whoever is wielding the gavel.
Lets do a take over of this site! Come on posters, band together and lets make it happen!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT