ADVERTISEMENT

Two points

Stretch 74

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
Huge kudos to the kids! The student section was filled last night, and they were strong throughout the game and did not do the Houdini disappearing act after halftime. Hope to see that every game next year!

WSU needs to change their defensive scheme. I recommend goin to the 5-4-7 formation to achieve maximum pass rush as well as secondary coverage.

Huge kudos to the kids! The student section was filled last night, and they were strong throughout the game and did not do the Houdini disappearing act after halftime. Hope to see that every game next year!

WSU needs to change their defensive scheme. I recommend goin to the 5-4-7 formation to achieve maximum pass rush as well as secondary coverage.
I think the 7-4-5 would be better suited for the Pac-12.

Just sayin.

I thought this was going to be about someone telling Cam to hold the ball in the forward hand when going out of bounds.
Yeah - what an idiot - twice no less. I mean WTF? How do you f-up a wide open 2 point conversion? How about you force feed him some Josh Allen clips. That's how a QB runs the ball.

Yeah - what an idiot - twice no less. I mean WTF? How do you f-up a wide open 2 point conversion? How about you force feed him some Josh Allen clips. That's how a QB runs the ball.
Or Russell Wilson. He pretty much ALWAYS held the ball out in front of him when scrambling out of bounds. Even if not needing that extra yard or so for the first down. But it is kind of fun to now see him and Denver going down in flames.

Or Russell Wilson. He pretty much ALWAYS held the ball out in front of him when scrambling out of bounds. Even if not needing that extra yard or so for the first down. But it is kind of fun to now see him and Denver going down in flames.

How was the drive/game. Were you able to get Mexican?

it is possible to hold the ball out in front of you with both hands, Straw men don't get two points and OC's who can't explain that may not get two years. Bring in a really good oline coach who is also the run game coordinator and Assistant head coach.

Or anyone. Everyone.

Literally everyone knows how to run that play. But not our guy.

How was the drive/game. Were you able to get Mexican?
Nope, I wasn't able to get a Mexican Saturday. Oh, wait- you meant Mexican food! LOL Yes, I was able to get some Mexican food, and it was good. Not Lopez carne asada good, but good. Funny memory of that place, which is right on top of that little hill as you turn left to head to WSU/Moscow. Back in the 80's and early 90's my three old roommates and wives would get together for a game once a year in Pullman. After an afternoon game one year (remember when they were ALL afternoon games) we decided to eat at that Mexican place. Of course it was crowded as we eight folks walked up to reception desk to see if we could get in. The greeter girl asked if we had reservations and Mr Smartass here immediately responded with "Yes, we do, but we're thinking of eating here anyway". WHOOSH! It went right over the poor girls head, LOL. And of course my buddies all laughed while the wives got embarrassed. Oh, well, that's just me.

Drive was okay as far as those damn late night drives go. I was pleasantly surprised that the forcasted snow back up around the CDA area didn't show up, and there was no ice to deal with either. Another bonus was that I did not scare the excrement out of myself by missing a deer by about 5 feet like I did on the last evening game. Whew!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT