ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh

I’m not worried about him going to the NBA, just like Efe I see no real threat of that. I’m sure he is looking for feed back which will be great for his continued development. What scares me is if the feed back he gets includes a recommendation to transfer.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
I’m not worried about him going to the NBA, just like Efe I see no real threat of that. I’m sure he is looking for feed back which will be great for his continued development. What scares me is if the feed back he gets includes a recommendation to transfer.
Shall I say it a little louder for those in the back?
I agree with you, but all very interesting developments.. I am now going on record to say there is an issue…

Shall I say it a little louder for those in the back?
I agree with you, but all very interesting developments.. I am now going on record to say there is an issue…

I think you might semi probably jumping to a either an incorrect conclusion or assumption.

Here why:

1. Rapp left because he is a grad transfer transferring to a graduate program that is probably better then WSU AND he hadn't gotten a lot of playing time AND at the time back then, and now BEFORE the transfers, etc, it didn't look like he was going to get playing time(Now he would get a lot of playing time, now that the transfers happened)

Rapp seems like he has had a ok relationship with Smith, the team, etc, and was BEST friends with EFE, so he probably didn't leave because of Smith supposedly doing something bad, etc.

But he might have also left because of his friendship with Noah. Also I would say Noah is, was the, a problem, not Smith.

2. Once Rapp left, it's obvious that PARTS of EFE's reasons for leaving was his friendships with Both Rapp and Noah. Efe seems like he didn't have a problem with either WSU or Smith, etc. In fact the video he made said, showed that he liked not only WSU, team, etc, but also liked Smith and the rest of the coaching staff. I know that some people might say, that's what departing players usually say, BUT when, if a player is just going to give the standard "I would like to thank the coaches, etc,", they usually just quickly tweet, etc, that quote, not make a tribute video to the team, coaches, experience, etc, unless they really did like the coaches, etc.

3. Just like it's easy to trigger, and stop a snowball going down a hill and getting bigger, etc, the same is, can be true for situations like WSU's players transferring out situation.

All it can take is some seemingly disgruntled, semi attitude problem, etc, player like Noah, etc, leaving.

If that player leaves. Then his other player friends might use that as a reason to go with other reasons like NIL, etc, to transfer.

If they, those players then transfer, then maybe the coach won't be able to find good enough replacements, and that because of that, maybe the team wouldnt do good enough, and so maybe that would be a reason for even more players to transfer.

Then those players transfer, and rinse, wash, repeat, the players panic, transfer, the team falls apart, and the snowball either can't be stopped, or harder to stop.

4. That's at least as possible, probable, and probably more possible, probable of an explanation of why the transfers are happening, then it being because Smith has supposedly done something bad, an or that there is supposedly fire.

Is it possible that it's something Smith has done bad, an or Fire? Yes. Is there any OBVIOUS proof, evidence?(Other then making some assumptions that since these transfers are happening, where there is transferring(Smoke), there is fire.) No, at least nothing that has been said, etc, an or at least not that I know of.(If I am wrong, please feel free to post such obvious proof, evidence, etc)

5. The truth is that we really DONT KNOW if it's FIRE(Smith, etc, doing something bad, etc), or if it's just a Snowball, Avalanche, transfer situation that got triggered.

The truth is that in the world of college basketball today this is simply the norm. We are still along way from all these things shaking themselves out. We could easily loose more players and we certainly will add more. This time of year is so much wait and see anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT