ADVERTISEMENT

Update on former Cougs WR Brett Bartolone

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
He has been named offensive coordinator at Carleton College in Minnesota.

Bartolone caught a team-leading 53 passes and earned All-Pac-12 HM honors in 2012 before suffering a career-ending injury in 2013. He spent the rest of his time at WSU as a student assistant coach.

Bartolone caught a team-leading 53 passes and earned All-Pac-12 HM honors in 2012 before suffering a career-ending injury in 2013. He spent the rest of his time at WSU as a student assistant coach.

The guy is rockin' the mutton chops in that one pic. And are you sure his name isn't "Bartilone"? :)

Congratulation to him. Hope he does great things.

Reactions: Coug95man2
Good for him. Glad to see that he put his time as student assistant coach to some use. Very dependable receiver and I was bummed to see him retire from active duty due to his injury. (Gotta love those sideburns!)

Those mutton chops are glorious. All he has to do now is grow everything out like my boy Arthur:

220px-Schopenhauer.jpg

He was steady, dependable and fearless during his time on the field.
Grande cajones...
Bumpus-like in his willingness to cross the middle at the risk of getting blown up.
Wish him nothing but the best!

He was steady, dependable and fearless during his time on the field.
Grande cajones...
Bumpus-like in his willingness to cross the middle at the risk of getting blown up.
Wish him nothing but the best!
I remember him for how he called out members of the team that weren't buying in and then backing it up on the field. He was a very important personality during the transition years.

Good for him. Glad to see that he put his time as student assistant coach to some use. Very dependable receiver and I was bummed to see him retire from active duty due to his injury. (Gotta love those sideburns!)

I was thinking that he looked a lot like Joe Dirt. Just needed the mullet (maybe it was tucked under his hat).

I remember him for how he called out members of the team that weren't buying in and then backing it up on the field. He was a very important personality during the transition years.
Have to follow
Those mutton chops are glorious. All he has to do now is grow everything out like my boy Arthur:

220px-Schopenhauer.jpg

Gonna have to follow Carleton throughout the season.
christmas-carol-1984-scott-2_4979.jpg

or it could make him look smart as hell
06fff0623bd3b6680849240c426cbb90--facial-hair-knight.jpg

"Third degree BURNS" indeed!!

General Burnside would be proud.

Congrats Brett! You were an excellent Coug receiver when you were here! Thanks and good luck !

Reactions: 79COUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT