ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State tonight.

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Anyone else watching Utah State? North Dakota has scored on long TD drives on their first 2 possessions of the game at Utah State.

North Dakota 14
USU 7
5:39 1st Quarter

The Big Sky played a full season last Spring. Montana, North Dakota, Eastern WA, UC Davis, and Montana State all played very well last week. The 1st 3 teams beat FBS schools. Portland State gained almost 500 yards at Hawaii.

The P12 is learning how costly it is to take a season off.

The Big Sky played a full season last Spring. Montana, North Dakota, Eastern WA, UC Davis, and Montana State all played very well last week. The 1st 3 teams beat FBS schools. Portland State gained almost 500 yards at Hawaii.

The P12 is learning how costly it is to take a season off.
Griz and Cats did not play a full season. They were allowed two “practice games” during spring ball. Montana played Central Washington and the other against a conference team. I think it was PSU. I don’t remember the reason it went down like that for them and too lazy to look it up.

Griz and Cats did not play a full season. They were allowed two “practice games” during spring ball. Montana played Central Washington and the other against a conference team. I think it was PSU. I don’t remember the reason it went down like that for them and too lazy to look it up.
Good point. They only played 2 games. North Dakota played 7 games, including 2 playoff games.

Reactions: SDCoug
3rd quarter comeback for Utah State, although they were just stopped on 4th and goal at the 2. Sound familiar?

North Dakota 24
USU 27

Last edited:
USU now leads 41-24 after trailing 21-7. Have 555 yards of offense.

Is it a moral victory? No, but they’re dominating a top-10 FCS program. Are Cal, Oregon State, Stanford, Arizona, and UW markedly better than Utah State? I don’t think so.

USU now leads 41-24 after trailing 21-7. Have 555 yards of offense.

Is it a moral victory? No, but they’re dominating a top-10 FCS program. Are Cal, Oregon State, Stanford, Arizona, and UW markedly better than Utah State? I don’t think so.
North Dakota State is top 10, not North Dakota.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT