ADVERTISEMENT

UW's OC, Grubb, interviewing at Bama...

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
Maybe his agent is telling him to get his name out there for a job next year. I doubt he was offered the job. And Alabama knows his name is public, so he's got to save face to his current employer.
This. The standard dance steps.

Is there anything lazier or lower-quality than sports journalism?

247 cites "sources" - doesn't even say what kind of sources those are: Saban? Alabama football? Boosters? The Chipotle in U Village (or the Burgermaster)? For its part, the Athletic just mentions it was "reported." Nice, guys.

Low expectations for sports journalists but, like, didn't these people buy $150k college diplomas for this? I trust the bum pissing on my front porch through the Ring cam more than these guys.

Is there anything lazier or lower-quality than sports journalism?

247 cites "sources" - doesn't even say what kind of sources those are: Saban? Alabama football? Boosters? The Chipotle in U Village (or the Burgermaster)? For its part, the Athletic just mentions it was "reported." Nice, guys.

Low expectations for sports journalists but, like, didn't these people buy $150k college diplomas for this? I trust the bum pissing on my front porch through the Ring cam more than these guys.
Chip, you may be right.

The only close second I can come up with is the echo chamber political media. But most of them don't bill themselves as journalists, so maybe "sports journalism" has the award all on their own...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT