ADVERTISEMENT

Vs Detroit Mercy today

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Nations leading scorer
Beer garden is open
Hope that will entice a few from RV lot to take in some WSU hoops.

images

WSU 12 out of 18 for 3!!!

Mullins 7 out of 8 on 3's!!!!

WSU, MULLINS, POWELL, ON 🔥 FIRE!!!! from 3!!!!!

WSU 56 to Detroit 20+

Detroit's nation leading scorer has only scored a couple, few, some, not a lot of points.

Talk about HOT shooting and COMPLETE DOMINATION.

WSU 12 out of 18 for 3!!!

Mullins 7 out of 8 on 3's!!!!

WSU, MULLINS, POWELL, ON 🔥 FIRE!!!! from 3!!!!!

WSU 56 to Detroit 20+

Detroit's nation leading scorer has only scored a couple, few, some, not a lot of points.

Talk about HOT shooting and COMPLETE DOMINATION.

Announcers said that WSU set a new RECORD for most 3's in a half at 12 in a half.

The game aside it appears to me from their demeanor on the bench and during timeouts this is a tight knit group that enjoy playing with together. Bamba and Gueye are clear leaders.

Reactions: cougcowboy
Interesting to see all the wounded or infirm at the end of the bench supporting the team. Rice, AJ, Jackson, and Carlos.

Reactions: ATACFD
Interesting to see all the wounded or infirm at the end of the bench supporting the team. Rice, AJ, Jackson, and Carlos.
I've never seen a player so injured and sick as Carlos in decades of Wazzu basketball. Hope he can get healthy and stay healthy.

I would imagine many here, who follow Kyle Smith knows this, but in case you missed it...

Jabe Mullins was sensational. Standout from Snoqualmie, played for St. Maries, and it was not a good fit. Portal transfer, (I believe the first incoming portal transfer for Kyle Smith, as this is one of the best and most sensational 3 point shooter we've seen in a long, long time.

Super excited. And what about James Darling's son? Crazy.

Last edited:
Certainly not Smith’s first portal guy but definitely a solid 2 game shooting display.
Competition will pick up now with PAC12 play. Not exactly a tough preseason schedule and we took a few unexpected lumps but considering the injuries and illnesses not a terrible preseason.

Now it’s time to see how our much injured team will match up against other also injured teams.

Certainly not Smith’s first portal guy but definitely a solid 2 game shooting display.
Competition will pick up now with PAC12 play. Not exactly a tough preseason schedule and we took a few unexpected lumps but considering the injuries and illnesses not a terrible preseason.

Now it’s time to see how our much injured team will match up against other also injured teams.
The broadcast crew did say Mullins was the first "incoming" Portal for Kyle Smith. I was just going on what they said. If it wasn't Mullins, who was the first incoming Portal?

The broadcast crew did say Mullins was the first "incoming" Portal for Kyle Smith. I was just going on what they said. If it wasn't Mullins, who was the first incoming Portal?
I thought Flowers last year was a portal guy. Maybe even someone else or before Flowers.

Glad Cougar

Think the broadcast team was thinking of for this year's class. You're right Flowers.

Deon James and Jaylen Shead both were transfer guys but I suppose it might have been before they actually called it a portal.

I don’t ever trust announcers they are notoriously misinformed. How many times have we heard about Rodman’s sister playing soccer at WSU? When in reality she never played a game and was only on campus a few months.

Last edited:
Deon James and Jaylen Shead both were transfer guys but I suppose it might have been before they actually called it a portal.

I don’t ever trust announcers they are notoriously misinformed. How many times have we heard about Rodman’s sister playing soccer at WSU? When in reality she never played a game and was only on campus a few months.
And, "Matt Leach", Washington State Swimming Coach, is related to Mike Leach! Not!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT