ADVERTISEMENT

Vs UCLA tonight

Not sure how that one got away. Pretty foul offense on the last couple sequences.

Speaking of foul…the announcer who sounds like he just had dental surgery is awful.

I was monitoring the game a bit tonight on my phone.

When I saw that we were up by 2 or 3 with 50 seconds to go, I was sure we weren't going to win. Such is my confidence in coach Smith's ability to coach us to victory in close games. It's not about bad luck at this point. It is about coaching, execution and confidence.

Reactions: longtimecoug

When I saw that we were up by 2 or 3 with 50 seconds to go, I was sure we weren't going to win. Such is my confidence in coach Smith's ability to coach us to victory in close games. It's not about bad luck at this point. It is about coaching, execution and confidence.
There was not enough movement on the offensive end. Too much posting on a spot and staying there. Too much waiting for the guards to get around the defender on the dribble. A junior high pick & roll would have been more effective.

We Couged it. Not much more to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT