ADVERTISEMENT

WBK Final: Utah 72, Cougs 66 (Stats)

It doesn't appear that they came out to play today. I didn't watch the game, but the statistics do not look good. Shooting 27.3% from three, and 38.6% overall. They outscored Utah 27-14 in the fourth quarter and still lost by 6.

Came out and got out to an early lead. Then they got going offensively, turnovers, and we couldn't get good looks or make shots. We were down by as much as 19? We started to turn them over and were able to creep back into the game. It was down to 60-65 after a Teder layup. Utah comes down and misses a 3 and Bella gets the board, but a foul is called on Teder. CL-W is called for a foul, Utah makes free throws and that was about it. We couldn't get it closer.

We were definitely tired. The second game of the Mountain trip is always tough especially when you only play 6 the first game. Utah was coming apart but the big lead they built was too much.

Came out and got out to an early lead. Then they got going offensively, turnovers, and we couldn't get good looks or make shots. We were down by as much as 19? We started to turn them over and were able to creep back into the game. It was down to 60-65 after a Teder layup. Utah comes down and misses a 3 and Bella gets the board, but a foul is called on Teder. CL-W is called for a foul, Utah makes free throws and that was about it. We couldn't get it closer.

We were definitely tired. The second game of the Mountain trip is always tough especially when you only play 6 the first game. Utah was coming apart but the big lead they built was too much.
They were tired. When they miss layups tells me legs weren’t fresh .

They were tired. When they miss layups tells me legs weren’t fresh .
It's too bad we couldn't grind out another game because we would have been tied with Oregon and Arizona in 2nd place. With Wallack out game 1 the starters played even more than usual against CU. It's just tough to manage against a conference like the Pac 12. A program like Utah has Brynna Maxwell coming off their bench now.

Oregon, LA schools, and then Arizona schools for the next 5 games. Need to find a way to at least 2 wins this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT